Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7131 times)
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

What opportunities will I get for purchasing this ICO token in the future?
There are many different possibilities and advantages, for example, you can multiply your tokens and further invest them in new projects and companies that consist of ORCA Alliance
What is ORCA Alliance?
What does this mean?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

There are many different possibilities and advantages, for example, you can multiply your tokens and further invest them in new projects and companies that consist of ORCA Alliance
What is ORCA Alliance?
What does this mean?
It is the union of several companies and projects into one alliance. Friendly companies can help co-finance the start-up projects of this alliance. And you, as the owner of the token, will be able to have access to the purchase of shares of new promising companies.
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

What is ORCA Alliance?
What does this mean?
It is the union of several companies and projects into one alliance. Friendly companies can help co-finance the start-up projects of this alliance. And you, as the owner of the token, will be able to have access to the purchase of shares of new promising companies.
It sounds pretty interesting, but what other advantages will a token give me?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

What is ORCA Alliance?
What does this mean?
This gives you access to many of the platform's features and services. Opportunities to co-finance various projects, to various services to provide services and to many other things.
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

What is ORCA Alliance?
What does this mean?
This gives you access to many of the platform's features and services. Opportunities to co-finance various projects, to various services to provide services and to many other things.
Ok, I get it. Thanks for the answers, it helped me a lot! Smiley
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

That is, I need to buy the tokens of this company. to have access to crypto-exchange services?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

That is, I need to buy the tokens of this company. to have access to crypto-exchange services?
Well, yes, this is the way to gain access to the market
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

If I want to provide some services in the field of prictory, then without this token I can not use this market. it seems to me it's not quite convenient in my opinion.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

If I want to provide some services in the field of prictory, then without this token I can not use this market. it seems to me it's not quite convenient in my opinion.
Why? Do you want to have access to a huge platform interested in your customer services, and do you think that a small fee for this in the form of buying tokens is bust? Are you serious?
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Why? Do you want to have access to a huge platform interested in your customer services, and do you think that a small fee for this in the form of buying tokens is bust? Are you serious?
OK. Well I agree that I was not entirely right.
And what if I did not have time to buy tokens during the sail, I will not have more opportunity to buy it?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

And what if I did not have time to buy tokens during the sail, I will not have more opportunity to buy it?
You always have the opportunity to purchase it on exchanges, on which this token will be traded.
Just at this stage you have the opportunity to purchase it at a discount!  Wink
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

That is, I get access to the platform, right?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

This is not quite true. In the future, you can earn with your tokens!
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

You always have the opportunity to purchase it on exchanges, on which this token will be traded.
Is there any information about the exchanges that will be engaged in listing this token?
retrend

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

Really? How exactly?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

Is there any information about the exchanges that will be engaged in listing this token?
I have not seen any information about this, but you can try to look at the website for the project documentation, maybe this will help you  Wink
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Really? How exactly?
Well, for example, you can reinvest your tokens into some perspective project. Or to be engaged in trading, or still many various possibilities for realization of these tokens. The platform is large enough and in time will only expand and scale thanks to the various APIs
retrend

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

Really? How exactly?
Well, for example, you can reinvest your tokens into some perspective project. Or to be engaged in trading, or still many various possibilities for realization of these tokens. The platform is large enough and in time will only expand and scale thanks to the various APIs
It looks like a very promising investment opportunity, I will take part in it! Smiley
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

Will this project have its own mobile application?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

this is a project which is linked to the financial sector?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: