Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:39:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7140 times)
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

I think that at the moment to invest in this project to maximize benefits
are you sure in it?
I'm sure it will do so over time, the tokens ORCA will rise in price for quite a large sum.At the moment everything suggests that it will be so
I think that at the moment it is impossible to determine what will be the maximum price of tokens
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

are you sure in it?
I'm sure it will do so over time, the tokens ORCA will rise in price for quite a large sum.At the moment everything suggests that it will be so
I think that at the moment it is impossible to determine what will be the maximum price of tokens
If you compare this project with projects of other developers,it is most similar to those which have a maximum price was recorded on the tokens.I think the chance is very high
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:03:40 PM

are you sure in it?
If you compare this project with projects of other developers,it is most similar to those which have a maximum price was recorded on the tokens.I think the chance is very high
think you are right and the price of tokens will rise in the near future.judging by the work already has been done,a chance for the development of the project is really huge,as well as the chance to all investors to make big profits
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

the main thing is to be sure that you invest in a project that will really bring a profit.in addition, it would be cool if I actually knew how much the investor will receive from the project
okaypool

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

the main thing is to be sure that you invest in a project that will really bring a profit.in addition, it would be cool if I actually knew how much the investor will receive from the project
I think at this point we can already be sure that the investment was successful.thread cool and comfortable apart from this activity it's pretty big
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

I think at this point we can already be sure that the investment was successful.thread cool and comfortable apart from this activity it's pretty big
at the moment everything looks promising and convenient.at least to me as a fairly experienced investor with positive wealth all seem cool and quality
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

at the moment everything looks promising and convenient.at least to me as a fairly experienced investor with positive wealth all seem cool and quality
very cool when people are interested in the project from the professional side and share their experience with other people
okaypool

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:49:41 PM

I hope that over time, the project will develop only in a positive for investors way and we'll be really pleased with the result.but now, already there has been progress,but I think in the end it will lead to incredible results
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

I hope that over time, the project will develop only in a positive for investors way and we'll be really pleased with the result.but now, already there has been progress,but I think in the end it will lead to incredible results

most likely it will show really cool results.I think that would be cool when we learn about profits
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

most likely it will show really cool results.I think that would be cool when we learn about profits

Yes profit is already possible to think,but to say exactly nothing.at this stage I as an investor are satisfied and I think investing more
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

Yes profit is already possible to think,but to say exactly nothing.at this stage I as an investor are satisfied and I think investing more
of course it will be profitable.from the earliest days of this project I realized that it is of interest to other users,so you can safely invest
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

of course it will be profitable.from the earliest days of this project I realized that it is of interest to other users,so you can safely invest

do you think that interest is important?
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

I always pay attention to it.for me, it is incredibly important that other people speak about the project because to invest in an obscure project no one wants
okaypool

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:01:15 PM

I always pay attention to it.for me, it is incredibly important that other people speak about the project because to invest in an obscure project no one wants

I am sure that the number of people actually interested in this will increase with time.the project is quite popular at the moment and investment,I believe,for many

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

It is a serious project. All the problems that are discussed here, I wanted to voice, but they already came up with qualified people for me. So I also have a chance to be not only a future investor or trader, but also theoretically create my own platform!
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:01:00 PM

It is a serious project. All the problems that are discussed here, I wanted to voice, but they already came up with qualified people for me. So I also have a chance to be not only a future investor or trader, but also theoretically create my own platform!
you say completely reasonable things. But do you have the competence to create your own platform? this is a very serious project. And given the competition, you need to come up with something fundamentally new to make your way into this market)
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Yes, there are gathered directly professionals here! I would like to join your discussion. But I don't have enough, I'm sure, of my knowledge to create my own platform. Therefore, most likely, I will be a future investor. But I have some questions for which I hope to receive an operative answer without delaying my participation in this project.
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

Yes, there are gathered directly professionals here! I would like to join your discussion. But I don't have enough, I'm sure, of my knowledge to create my own platform. Therefore, most likely, I will be a future investor. But I have some questions for which I hope to receive an operative answer without delaying my participation in this project.
well, it's possible that something you don't have to arrange in this project or you won't get answers to all your questions. although this project is quite serious and everything seems to be described in detail here. Therefore, you can just specify the details.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

In principle, this is possible. The very first thing I noticed is that there are not a single word about ICO among the many advantages and detailed descriptions. And it's even unclear whether the ICO is or not, as there is no information about the pre-sale of the token and some other details of this function.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

In principle, this is possible. The very first thing I noticed is that there are not a single word about ICO among the many advantages and detailed descriptions. And it's even unclear whether the ICO is or not, as there is no information about the pre-sale of the token and some other details of this function.
well, I'll tell you so. You're right, this is really ICO. I have an idea of ​​why there is no information about it. Perhaps this function is described on the site, this is the first thing. Second, perhaps they decided not to increase the already long description of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: