Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7139 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:19 AM

The platform is aimed at attracting more people to the world of crypto-currency projects.
Do not you think that this can have a negative impact on many projects?
More users are certainly great, but they absolutely do not know what they are dealing with.
I do not quite understand what you mean. Can you explain this in more detail?
I mean investors who are involved in crypto-currency projects.
The service is done to attract more people to this.
But if people are not well versed in such projects, they can bring problems.
People who do not have the necessary knowledge can lead to unnecessary panic and destabilize the market.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

The platform is aimed at attracting more people to the world of crypto-currency projects.
More users are certainly great, but they absolutely do not know what they are dealing with.
People who do not have the necessary knowledge can lead to unnecessary panic and destabilize the market.
How did you decide that this will happen. More people will be interested in this, more investment will be attracted.
For the market, this is a good contrast, the more investment - the more influential the market becomes.
zero9119

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

How did you decide that this will happen. More people will be interested in this, more investment will be attracted.
For the market, this is a good contrast, the more investment - the more influential the market becomes.
yes, in a way I agree. Exactly.
But a large influx of investments will cause a sharp increase in the rate of the Crypto-currency, and then users who do not particularly falter in it, will immediately start withdrawing the amount back.
this can cause the effect of a "swing" and the exchange rate will be permanently destabilized.
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

But a large influx of investments will cause a sharp increase in the rate of the Crypto-currency, and then users who do not particularly falter in it, will immediately start withdrawing the amount back.
this can cause the effect of a "swing" and the exchange rate will be permanently destabilized.
Yes, everything you described is the place to be. But I think it's the other way around!
Because it will play into the hands of many traders. It will be possible to make good money on a constant course jump.
zero9119

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

Yes, everything you described is the place to be. But I think it's the other way around!
Because it will play into the hands of many traders. It will be possible to make good money on a constant course jump.
This will lead to even greater instability. Constant outflow and inflow of money.
And we say among other things not only about exchanges and exchange rates. Many promising projects may fail because of an unstable market and constantly changing course.
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

This will lead to even greater instability. Constant outflow and inflow of money.
And we say among other things not only about exchanges and exchange rates. Many promising projects may fail because of an unstable market and constantly changing course.
I do not think so!
In any case, there will be sharp jumps and falls of courses, but sooner or later it will stabilize and calm down.
It takes only a little time for this.
zero9119

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

I do not think so!
In any case, there will be sharp jumps and falls of courses, but sooner or later it will stabilize and calm down.
It takes only a little time for this.
Maybe so, but the last situation with bitcoin makes me worry about this
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

And I like this trend.
The fact that there are more and more projects that are aimed at combining Fiat and Crypto-currency and users. A single purse that contains all the user's assets is very convenient!
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

And I like this trend.
The fact that there are more and more projects that are aimed at combining Fiat and Crypto-currency and users. A single purse that contains all the user's assets is very convenient!
In theory, everything looks very ineteresno, but how will things work with the law?
Will wallets with such a turnover be considered legitimate in different countries.
Will I be able to pay for real goods in everyday life with my crypto currency? How this will work. I still have many questions for this platform.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

And I like this trend.
In theory, everything looks very ineteresno, but how will things work with the law?
Will wallets with such a turnover be considered legitimate in different countries.
Will I be able to pay for real goods in everyday life with my crypto currency? How this will work. I still have many questions for this platform.
All functions and options of this platform will be available in any European bank of the EC PSD2 standard.
All assets will be managed through a mobile application on your smartphone.
lider1971

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

And I like this trend.
All functions and options of this platform will be available in any European bank of the EC PSD2 standard.
As the most common user, this standard does not say anything at all.
It is important for me to know whether I can just pay for my purchases in stores with bitcoins (for example)
And whether it will work stably!
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

And I like this trend.
It is important for me to know whether I can just pay for my purchases in stores with bitcoins (for example)
Well, of course you can do it all!
I wrote that a special application will be released that will provide management of all these features  Smiley
lider1971

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

And I like this trend.
I wrote that a special application will be released that will provide management of all these features  Smiley
But what about security? Will this application ensure the full security of all my accounts?
It's very important, I'm worried about this. I would not want all my accounts to be in danger.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

And I like this trend.
But what about security? Will this application ensure the full security of all my accounts?
It's very important, I'm worried about this. I would not want all my accounts to be in danger.
I think that with this there will be absolutely no problems.
In fact, we constantly use applications and trust them with our finances. In the world, many developments and software solutions for security. so I do not think it's worth worrying about this!
lider1971

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

And I like this trend.
I think that with this there will be absolutely no problems.
In fact, we constantly use applications and trust them with our finances. In the world, many developments and software solutions for security. so I do not think it's worth worrying about this!
Probably you are right, thank you for your help and for the answers.  Smiley
kordanallas

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

Is Smart AI analysis already active?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

What about ORCA Market?
What exactly will this service be and what services do they plan to offer at this site?
I would like to know a little more about this.
elrugrim

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

What about ORCA Market?
What exactly will this service be and what services do they plan to offer at this site?
If I understood correctly, then this is one platform service.
And this is also one of the examples of how the partnership with various other companies based on ORCA platfom will be implemented.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

What about ORCA Market?
And this is also one of the examples of how the partnership with various other companies based on ORCA platfom will be implemented.
Affiliate service? What does it mean?
I have not seen any information about this on the site, I do not quite understand what exactly you mean. Huh
elrugrim

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

What about ORCA Market?
Affiliate service? What does it mean?
I have not seen any information about this on the site, I do not quite understand what exactly you mean. Huh
Well, it's not just some definite project, but a whole platform, which aims to unite all the possible services and opportunities associated with crypto-currencies.
This is in a sense similar to the App Store or Google Play, but slightly in a different direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: