Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:35:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7139 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

I was interested in this project. I like very much that they emphasize that this product is intended not only for users who are well versed in the crypto currency market, but also for those who have superficial knowledge about it. It is very important to encourage new users to the world of the critical industry and help them to get used to it.
But I do not quite understand how this works. What do the developers offer me in this context of this service?
They say that this is a banking platform intended for crypto currency users, but what exactly they do not quite understand though.
The team offers a project that combines many different services and opportunities for investors, traders and other people interested in the crypto-currency area. It offers a single network consisting of many sites shared by common access and collected in one place.
That is, the necessary areas for working with crypto-loans are combined into one big service? I understood you correctly, right?
But how then to be with logins and passwords, how will it all be combined into a single network and how will the access to various resources be distributed? I do not quite understand this detail of the whole process. Huh
This is the key feature of the ORCA platform. All the services you need that you use every day are united under one login. It simply connects to a single platform ORCA as an application and you have constant access to it. That is, you will need to log in one time and then the platform will store information about it.
Well then the question arises about the security of personal data, whether they will be able to provide adequate protection for this. I would not want my login and password from large trading platforms to be transferred to third parties.
I do not think it's worth worrying about this. The project team will do everything possible to ensure the safety of all user personal data. Do not worry about it. Smiley
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

I was interested in this project. I like very much that they emphasize that this product is intended not only for users who are well versed in the crypto currency market, but also for those who have superficial knowledge about it. It is very important to encourage new users to the world of the critical industry and help them to get used to it.
But I do not quite understand how this works. What do the developers offer me in this context of this service?
They say that this is a banking platform intended for crypto currency users, but what exactly they do not quite understand though.
The team offers a project that combines many different services and opportunities for investors, traders and other people interested in the crypto-currency area. It offers a single network consisting of many sites shared by common access and collected in one place.
That is, the necessary areas for working with crypto-loans are combined into one big service? I understood you correctly, right?
But how then to be with logins and passwords, how will it all be combined into a single network and how will the access to various resources be distributed? I do not quite understand this detail of the whole process. Huh
This is the key feature of the ORCA platform. All the services you need that you use every day are united under one login. It simply connects to a single platform ORCA as an application and you have constant access to it. That is, you will need to log in one time and then the platform will store information about it.
Well then the question arises about the security of personal data, whether they will be able to provide adequate protection for this. I would not want my login and password from large trading platforms to be transferred to third parties.
I do not think it's worth worrying about this. The project team will do everything possible to ensure the safety of all user personal data. Do not worry about it. Smiley
Yes, I hope that this will not cause any problems. I wish the team good luck with this project.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:40:24 PM

That is, I need to buy the tokens of this company. to have access to crypto-exchange services?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:43:54 PM

That is, I need to buy the tokens of this company. to have access to crypto-exchange services?
Well, yes, this is the way to gain access to the market
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

If I want to provide some services in the field of prictory, then without this token I can not use this market. it seems to me it's not quite convenient in my opinion.
redlay

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

If I want to provide some services in the field of prictory, then without this token I can not use this market. it seems to me it's not quite convenient in my opinion.
Why? Do you want to have access to a huge platform interested in your customer services, and do you think that a small fee for this in the form of buying tokens is bust? Are you serious?
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:58:41 PM

on which exchanges are you located/ will you be located?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

Why? Do you want to have access to a huge platform interested in your customer services, and do you think that a small fee for this in the form of buying tokens is bust? Are you serious?
That is, I get access to the platform, right?
redlay

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

That is, I get access to the platform, right?
This is not quite true. In the future, you can earn with your tokens!
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:14:13 PM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
ORCAf (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

Hello!

We are starting off with European Union, therefore its' countries will be our starting point Smiley

That is, however, only for the banking part of our platform, for now, as we are taking an advantage of the PSD2 directive.

ORCA Platform can be useful to people from almost every country on the planet!

Cheers!
ORCA
Viziris

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

The platform is oriented towards  Europe, as Open Banking's ground zero in Europe. The PSD2 directive came into enforcement this January. However, the crypto side, exchanges, crypto apps, trading assistance and bots will be accessible by all interested users from all over the globe
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?
ORCAf (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

We absolutely agree and support your words, Sir!

Each individual person should decide on his own whether to put the money in or not.

We endorse you to take the time and do a in-depth research about each project you're interested in.

Cheers! <3
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit
Seidr

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: