Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:04:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7140 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

How will the tokens be distributed?
 Huh
What are the percentages? Tell me, please
60% to supporters during ICO
20% to Partner reserve (for attracting strategic partners and service providers)
17% to ORCA founders, developers and advisors
3% for Bounties (unused ones will be added to the Partner reserve)

How can I get more tokens?
 Huh
I want more tokens))

The more a user donates, the more tokens he will receive. After the ICO, tokens will only be available for purchase from other users. It’s worthwhile to join early!
Why are tokens useful? Explain, please
With ORCA tokens you will be able to pay for services, add more apps, make other in-app purchases or get exclusive deals.
How can you get tokens?
 Huh
ORCA tokens will be available for purchase through the main exchanges or on the platform. Also, early adopters will have an opportunity to obtain tokens during ICO.
Play your part in the token creation process!

What will the tokens be used for? What are the uses of the tokens?
 Huh
Access trusted third-party services through the ORCA App Center by paying in ORCA tokens. Make in-app purchases and payments. The use of ORCA tokens as the ORCA Platform's unitary currency streamlines user experience and provides quicker access to third-party services. Upload apps to the ORCA App Center, paying the fee in ORCA tokens. Get special offers and exclusive deals from ORCA’s partners on the basis of token usage and account value.
Tell us about the price of the tokens)
What is the total number of tokens?
 Huh
I want to know the details

Token name ORCA, Total token amount 460 000 000 (single issue), Token price $0.06
How can I join your Bounty project?
 Huh
I really want to participate in your project))
If you wish to apply:
First, become a Bounty member by following all our social media channels;
Second, give your profiles an exclusive look, upload ORCA cover pictures;
Moreover, embrace the ambassador’s pack and give us a 100-word long description of how you are about to use it, how will you gather the local community and spread the word at bounty@orcaalliance.eu
Now, give us a few days to get in touch, let’s set up tasks to be completed and begin your career

Thank you for answering my questions. You helped me understand the project better))
The idea is very good! Good luck in development))
 Smiley
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

Very interesting project . The ability to unite on one platform cryptocurrency and fiat money is really cool.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Very interesting project . The ability to unite on one platform cryptocurrency and fiat money is really cool.
It is high time to create a single platform that will be able to build a bridge between cryptocurrencies and fiat money. Every day people who start using cryptocurrency more and more.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

It is high time to create a single platform that will be able to build a bridge between cryptocurrencies and fiat money. Every day people who start using cryptocurrency more and more.
I fully agree with you, cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular every day, people see great prospects in it . Looking at the growth of the same bitcoin in 2017, many people became interested in this topic
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

I fully agree with you, cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular every day, people see great prospects in it . Looking at the growth of the same bitcoin in 2017, many people became interested in this topic
Rather, many have become interested in cryptocurrency in terms of profit due to trade speculation rather than the idea of blockchain and acceptance before the traditional methods of payment
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

Rather, many have become interested in cryptocurrency in terms of profit due to trade speculation rather than the idea of blockchain and acceptance before the traditional methods of payment
Naturally, people see how much these or those cryptocurrencies have grown and also want to participate in this process. They start cryptocurrency wallets, participate in ICO, trade on the stock exchange, etc. All this makes the cryptocurrency community develop even faster
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

Naturally, people see how much these or those cryptocurrencies have grown and also want to participate in this process. They start cryptocurrency wallets, participate in ICO, trade on the stock exchange, etc. All this makes the cryptocurrency community develop even faster
With the advent of some common global platform. Integration of cryptocurrencies in people's lives will go even faster
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

With the advent of some common global platform. Integration of cryptocurrencies in people's lives will go even faster
At first glance ,looking at their website ran my eyes over the white paper i can say that the project could become popular
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

At first glance ,looking at their website ran my eyes over the white paper i can say that the project could become popular
It seems to me that the project has quite good prospects . At the moment, there is no similar platform that could combine so many things
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

I agree with you. In addition to all this, this idea will attract even more people to the crypto community.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

Although cryptocurrency has a number of advantages, in many countries it has an uncertain status and in some cases is prohibited. Therefore, first of all, we should expect the official adoption of cryptocurrency as a financial unit
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Although cryptocurrency has a number of advantages, in many countries it has an uncertain status and in some cases is prohibited. Therefore, first of all, we should expect the official adoption of cryptocurrency as a financial unit
Sooner or later it will happen and the cryptocurrency will gradually begin to replace the usual fiat money
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

Sooner or later it will happen and the cryptocurrency will gradually begin to replace the usual fiat money
I think this platform will greatly stimulate the growth of cryptocurrency capitalization in general
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

Please tell me when will be the ICO? No exact dates I have not seen either on the form or on the website
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

Please tell me when will be the ICO? No exact dates I have not seen either on the form or on the website
In the coming days, the developers have promised to tell us the exact date of the start of the ICO, stay tuned
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

In the coming days, the developers have promised to tell us the exact date of the start of the ICO, stay tuned
I think a lot of people will want to take part in the ICO. This platform is included in the list of the most promising ICO 2018
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:34:16 AM

I think a lot of people will want to take part in the ICO. This platform is included in the list of the most promising ICO 2018
The entrance minimum for participation in ICO is only 0.1 ETH. This makes ICO more accessible to a large number of people and makes it possible to become part of an innovative ORCA platform
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

So how can I become a member of this platform?
Kheg

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Well, obviously, you just need to buy tokens during a crowdsale, is not it?
emontmon

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

Well, obviously, you just need to buy tokens during a crowdsale, is not it?
Well, that's what I understand. This is the easiest way to get tokens, yes.
Can I later kill more of these tokens? Or will they be sold only during the period of ICO and all?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: