Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7140 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

I am very glad that there are real significant global projects that will raise the entire cryptocurrency economy
Many projects are aimed primarily at generating financial profits and do not carry anything fundamentally new or global in themselves . This project gives great hope and in the future can become the most globally cryptocurrency platform
Not only cryptocurrency, the platform will also have fiat money.
So the developers are trying to build a bridge between all the usual fiat money and cryptocurrency?
Yes, if i may say so)) the cryptocurrency industry is developing at times faster than the usual economy and many final institutions still do not know how to respond to such agiotage for cryptocurrency
It is unclear how the regulatory authorities of some countries will behave in relation to the cryptocurrency, but i hope that most countries will accept it positively
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

I am very glad that there are real significant global projects that will raise the entire cryptocurrency economy
Many projects are aimed primarily at generating financial profits and do not carry anything fundamentally new or global in themselves . This project gives great hope and in the future can become the most globally cryptocurrency platform
So the developers are trying to build a bridge between all the usual fiat money and cryptocurrency?
Yes, if i may say so)) the cryptocurrency industry is developing at times faster than the usual economy and many final institutions still do not know how to respond to such agiotage for cryptocurrency
It is unclear how the regulatory authorities of some countries will behave in relation to the cryptocurrency, but i hope that most countries will accept it positively
Most of the countries all the same positive attitude towards cryptocurrency and this platform will make it even faster to fixate the blockchain and cryptocurrency.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

Most of the countries all the same positive attitude towards cryptocurrency and this platform will make it even faster to fixate the blockchain and cryptocurrency.
The platform provides the user with a lot of features. In theory, we can say that the ORCA will become the most global platform combining both cryptocurrencies and conventional payments
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

Hi dev, I like the idea of your project. Tell me, is there a product MVP or a beta version?
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

The platform will include a software center? I don't quite understand what it is and why
Tobius

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

The platform will include a software center? I don't quite understand what it is and why
As i understand it, the application center will include a variety of applications that are built on the blockchain and can be purchased for tokens ORCA
imginy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

As i understand it, the application center will include a variety of applications that are built on the blockchain and can be purchased for tokens ORCA
Do you think people will really buy apps ? As it seems to me at the moment worthy projects and applications that are associated with blockchain and cryptocurrency can be counted on the fingers of one hand
Tobius

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Do you think people will really buy apps ? As it seems to me at the moment worthy projects and applications that are associated with blockchain and cryptocurrency can be counted on the fingers of one hand
In fact, there are a lot more than you think. The main problem is that these applications often lack marketing and a limited number of people know about them - crypto enthusiasts who use these applications
imginy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

In fact, there are a lot more than you think. The main problem is that these applications often lack marketing and a limited number of people know about them - crypto enthusiasts who use these applications
I am very interested to see what will happen in the end and whether this platform will affect the development of cryptocurrency in general
Tobius

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

I am very interested to see what will happen in the end and whether this platform will affect the development of cryptocurrency in general
I have no doubt that the platform is very much paspoortwet cryptocurrency and its implementation in everyday life .
imginy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

I have no doubt that the platform is very much paspoortwet cryptocurrency and its implementation in everyday life .
Let's see how the project establish itself after its launch . At the moment, i can say that the project is well-known in the cryptocurrency community and many people are interested in it
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:15:55 PM

I am sure that this project really solve the problem he wants to solve
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

in the field of cryptocurrencies right now is really a lot of problems that require resolution in the shortest possible time
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:26:10 PM

in the field of cryptocurrencies right now is really a lot of problems that require resolution in the shortest possible time
The field of cryptocurrencies most popular now,but fairly new . I think that over time all problems will be resolved
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:29:02 PM

The field of cryptocurrencies most popular now,but fairly new . I think that over time all problems will be resolved
they are very cool provided information and the scheme of work
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

they set a really big goal they should all be done perfectly in order to achieve them
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

they set a really big goal they should all be done perfectly in order to achieve them
At the moment I have no complaints and I think that the project has a great chance to realize what they're up to
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

At the moment I have no complaints and I think that the project has a great chance to realize what they're up to
at the moment everything depends on investors
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

in my opinion the attention of investors can be reversed only by having clear and understandable thread
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

in my opinion the attention of investors can be reversed only by having clear and understandable thread
here I see all these criteria in addition cool design
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: