Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:18:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7139 times)
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

The platform will really be very useful. Firstly, the convenience of managing your cryptocurrency atives. Secondly, it is the safety and smooth operation of the platform.
To date, the management and maintenance of cryptocurrency in their wallets occupation is very difficult. We have to check them all the time. Write down numerous passwords from multi-currency wallets. All this is divided in different places. This is extremely inconvenient
Many projects have tried to create something similar that could unite many cryptocurrency assets on the same platform and create a seamless interaction with fiat money. But while there is no similar platform that meets the technical requirements and ease of use
Let's see what will be able to show us this platform.I think she has the worst chances to become one of the largest and most global cryptocurrency platforms
ORCAf (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

The development of this project requires a lot of resources and efforts, a fairly global platform covering a variety of areas such as banking, money transfers, the market of applications related to cryptocurrency and much more
I think the team will completely implement the plan. These are very skilled and technically competent people who know the business , and are really ready to be engaged in the project
Developers on the right path, problems with the collection of funds on the ICO should not arise. A fairly large number of people are interested in the project. And today you can try their demo interface on the site.
How much is hard cap of this project?
Hard cap is 130,000 ETH. Fees will also be held only in Ethereum

The Hard Cap is ~23,000 ETH, or $14,000,000 - quite a bit less than you indicated Smiley

TIXON9I

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

Great project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other!
With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

I read about the project and do not understand what role it will play in the crypto-currency world.
What exactly will it offer its users? Thread and its design is very attractive,like the way it looks
Kheg

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

I read about the project and do not understand what role it will play in the crypto-currency world.
What exactly will it offer its users? Thread and its design is very attractive,like the way it looks
The range of services and capabilities is a very broad platform, I think I will not be able to list all the features of this platform Grin. for the banking sector are very bright design of the site and thread
emontmon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

The range of services and capabilities is a very broad platform, I think I will not be able to list all the features of this platform Grin. for the banking sector are very bright design of the site and thread
But in any case, I'm a little confused in describing this project. Especially I do not speak English very well.
Kheg

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

But in any case, I'm a little confused in describing this project. Especially I do not speak English very well.
do not worry, maybe a bounty campaign will help with this and there will be a translation into the language you need Wink.But tell me, is this platform based on the support of Ethereum? Something I can not find this information
emontmon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

do not worry, maybe a bounty campaign will help with this and there will be a translation into the language you need Wink.But tell me, is this platform based on the support of Ethereum? Something I can not find this information
Does this project have a bounty campaign? Yes?
How can you take part in this? Is there a link to the official thread? not really. But the purse fiat is adapted to the conditions of Ethereum. In principle, I'm not surprised, because once it is multicurrency, it clearly fits under any system.
Kheg

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

How can you take part in this? Is there a link to the official thread? not really. But the purse fiat is adapted to the conditions of Ethereum. In principle, I'm not surprised, because once it is multicurrency, it clearly fits under any system.
All the necessary information about this is in the announcement of this thread, you can check it.
As far as I understand they do not have a thread for bounty campaigns, they work with it differently. I have one question, but I'm not sure if someone will be able to answer it .. what if I have another purse whose system is not provided here?
emontmon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

All the necessary information about this is in the announcement of this thread, you can check it.
As far as I understand they do not have a thread for bounty campaigns, they work with it differently. I have one question, but I'm not sure if someone will be able to answer it .. what if I have another purse whose system is not provided here?
Yes? And how do they record all the members of the campaign bounty? do you mean the possibility of withdrawing funds on this platform?
Kheg

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

Yes? And how do they record all the members of the campaign bounty? do you mean the possibility of withdrawing funds on this platform?
I really do not nye how it's organized with them. and I do not think that it plays an important role.
Perhaps this takes into account all the participants through the site or in some other way, I do not know. exactly so, and through fiat, since it is multicurrency? I want now to know all the possibilities of it  Smiley
imginy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

Great development! If all the crypto-currency projects were the same as the orc, then the choice of investors would be complicated many times!
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

Yeah, this is a great platform that allows you to simultaneously perform the usual operations and do it with comfort, I have not seen such projects yet never
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

Yeah, this is a great platform that allows you to simultaneously perform the usual operations and do it with comfort, I have not seen such projects yet never
Great review! I agree with you! My example of such a system is the Witcher game. You know that the developers of this game are not professionals, but fans of computer games?
imginy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

Great review! I agree with you! My example of such a system is the Witcher game. You know that the developers of this game are not professionals, but fans of computer games?

Yes, a very good example! Judging by the videos and the description of the project, the development team really approached the creation of its product with the soul
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

Ha ha! A nice example)
BUT if to be honest, then it is the most correct. If the professionals of their business create the same thing every time, then we will not be able to see anything new!
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

Ha ha! A nice example)
BUT if to be honest, then it is the most correct. If the professionals of their business create the same thing every time, then we will not be able to see anything new!
Exactly! I do not know if this project will ever be able to get back on its feet, but it's a very good idea, and I believe that the developers will be able to bring it to the ideal
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

What are you talking about? I could hardly find a link to the project site, not to mention the fact that the project does not have white paper .. How did this happen?
imginy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

What are you talking about? I could hardly find a link to the project site, not to mention the fact that the project does not have white paper .. How did this happen?
Lol, what are you talking about? The project of course has white paper, and even more so, the link to the site was not difficult to find at all!
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

Lol, what are you talking about? The project of course has white paper, and even more so, the link to the site was not difficult to find at all!
I confirm! The project does have white paper, in the documentation section of the site.
I'll attach it to my post just in case:
https://cdn-orca.azureedge.net/docs/ORCA_WP_V3.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: