Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:35:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7139 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

How many participants are there now? Is the statistics that the project conducts in an open source so that anyone can look at it? I'm interested

I also searched for such information, asked people, but no one knows, and I myself did not find anything like it, so I think that no, such information in open sources can not be found

It is a pity, I'm interested to learn the statistics of the arrival of new participants, this directly shows the success of the project and its popularity
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

How many participants are there now? Is the statistics that the project conducts in an open source so that anyone can look at it? I'm interested

I also searched for such information, asked people, but no one knows, and I myself did not find anything like it, so I think that no, such information in open sources can not be found

It is a pity, I'm interested to learn the statistics of the arrival of new participants, this directly shows the success of the project and its popularity

I agree with you, this is a direct dependence, I do not know why the developers do not show this statistics, I think this would only help them, because people would believe that the project has a future and came to it.
Seidr

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

Do you think the project will be successful after the official release in the world? What do you think ? I'm interested to know the opinion of the community on this matter
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

The idea of the project is very interesting. The question is only the complexity of its implementation in reality. Since the platform will combine many different functions, the question of the correctness of its work as a whole arises
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

The idea of the project is very interesting. The question is only the complexity of its implementation in reality. Since the platform will combine many different functions, the question of the correctness of its work as a whole arises
The developers will take care of the smooth and safe operation of the platform. Naturally, the platform will take all the best that is in blockchain technologies at the moment. I think this question is inappropriate on your part
mothermole1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

The developers will take care of the smooth and safe operation of the platform. Naturally, the platform will take all the best that is in blockchain technologies at the moment. I think this question is inappropriate on your part
I am tired of seeing as the majority of the projects which have entered the market and remain raw and underworked. Developers simply cease to be engaged seriously in them.
vvv8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

I am tired of seeing as the majority of the projects which have entered the market and remain raw and underworked. Developers simply cease to be engaged seriously in them.
This project has a very strong and serious team of developers focused only on the success and relevance of their project. I think they will be able to present something innovative and global to the world
mothermole1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:27:31 AM

This project has a very strong and serious team of developers focused only on the success and relevance of their project. I think they will be able to present something innovative and global to the world
The picture will become less clear when the ICO passes. Will the developers of hard cap, it is desirable that hard cap gathered in a few days it will already be a good indicator for the project.
vvv8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

The picture will become less clear when the ICO passes. Will the developers of hard cap, it is desirable that hard cap gathered in a few days it will already be a good indicator for the project.
The project received support from many ICO publications and innovative projects in the field of blockchain and IT technologies, thereby significantly increasing the credibility
mothermole1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

The project received support from many ICO publications and innovative projects in the field of blockchain and IT technologies, thereby significantly increasing the credibility
I am well aware that the project put high ratings, I wonder how it will be in practice and whether it will meet our expectations
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

Do you think the project will be successful after the official release in the world? What do you think ? I'm interested to know the opinion of the community on this matter

Do you doubt this question? I am confident that the project will be one of the most successful in the market and after the release the number of new participants will grow at times!
vvv8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

I am well aware that the project put high ratings, I wonder how it will be in practice and whether it will meet our expectations
I think this ICO is one of the most promising in 2018
Seidr

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:42:41 AM

Do you doubt this question? I am confident that the project will be one of the most successful in the market and after the release the number of new participants will grow at times!

Why do you think so? No, I have no doubt, I just want to find out what other participants think about this and on what result are set up
mothermole1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

I think this ICO is one of the most promising in 2018
The developers are trying to fit on the same platform and banking, and transfers and even the market applications that are associated with the blockchain, in my opinion very ambitious
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

Why do you think so? No, I have no doubt, I just want to find out what other participants think about this and on what result are set up

I think that the project will be successful, because already at the initial stage the project has a lot of fans and active participants in the bounty program who promote it
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

Hard cap of $ 14 million is a sufficient allowable amount of fees for such a project. I think hard cap is going to get together very quickly.
Seidr

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

I think that the project will be successful, because already at the initial stage the project has a lot of fans and active participants in the bounty program who promote it

So you think that if at the initial stage the project has many active participants, then after its release, their number will grow several times?
vvv8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

Hard cap of $ 14 million is a sufficient allowable amount of fees for such a project. I think hard cap is going to get together very quickly.
14 million is not such a large sum if you compare the average fees for all ICO, the more the project is really worthwhile and very attractive for potential investors
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

14 million is not such a large sum if you compare the average fees for all ICO, the more the project is really worthwhile and very attractive for potential investors
Given that the growth potential of this token is very large, it will be a good investment.
vvv8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

Given that the growth potential of this token is very large, it will be a good investment.
Token will be a means of payment within the platform, the project will certainly be popular and, accordingly, the more token in circulation the higher will be its price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: