Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7139 times)
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:52:49 AM

The project is very promising and interesting including a lot of interesting features and technical solutions, investors should pay attention to it
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

The project is very promising and interesting including a lot of interesting features and technical solutions, investors should pay attention to it
The price of the token will certainly grow rapidly.The more solvent a token is, the higher its growth potential is. This token will be a means of payment within the platform and will be in demand among users
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

The price of the token will certainly grow rapidly.The more solvent a token is, the higher its growth potential is. This token will be a means of payment within the platform and will be in demand among users
It depends on how many tokens there will be and what possible capitalization can be achieved by the project
mothermole1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

It depends on how many tokens there will be and what possible capitalization can be achieved by the project
The total volume of ORCA tokens will be 460 million. I think it's not so much if you compare it with some Cardano or Ripple. There is certainly potential for growth
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

Much depends on the orientation of the platform. Each project performs a specific function. ORCA is quite a universal platform that will offer users many services related to cryptocurrency and fiat money
mothermole1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

Much depends on the orientation of the platform. Each project performs a specific function. ORCA is quite a universal platform that will offer users many services related to cryptocurrency and fiat money
That is why this token will be even more in demand because it will be used everywhere in many operations conducted on the platform
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

That is why this token will be even more in demand because it will be used everywhere in many operations conducted on the platform
ORCA will be something like a unifying platform that will improve the relationship of fiat and cryptocurrency money if you can call it that)
mothermole1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

ORCA will be something like a unifying platform that will improve the relationship of fiat and cryptocurrency money if you can call it that)
Developers sincerely believe that the cryptocurrency future and the fact that it is quite capable to change the existing economic system. I, too, am a supporter of cryptocurrencies believe that cryptocurrency is superior to traditional payment methods for many indicators
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

Developers sincerely believe that the cryptocurrency future and the fact that it is quite capable to change the existing economic system. I, too, am a supporter of cryptocurrencies believe that cryptocurrency is superior to traditional payment methods for many indicators
The formation of cryptocurrency as an official means of payment is just beginning, I sincerely believe that such projects as ORCA will significantly accelerate this process
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

The formation of cryptocurrency as an official means of payment is just beginning, I sincerely believe that such projects as ORCA will significantly accelerate this process
The most important thing is that many large companies really believe in the project and offer it their cooperation.
AlphaMarket

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

That is a really interesting project!
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

The most important thing is that many large companies really believe in the project and offer it their cooperation.
To date, there is a major problem that there is no way to monitor their cryptocurrency assets in one place. As a rule, the cryptocurrency is scattered in different wallets, some are on some kind of exchange and the like
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

To date, there is a major problem that there is no way to monitor their cryptocurrency assets in one place. As a rule, the cryptocurrency is scattered in different wallets, some are on some kind of exchange and the like
It is high time to transfer cryptocurrency to a common denominator and create a single platform for storing and tracking cryptocurrency assets.
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

It is high time to transfer cryptocurrency to a common denominator and create a single platform for storing and tracking cryptocurrency assets.
I hope the developers have enough expertise and experience to create a really cool product
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

I hope the developers have enough expertise and experience to create a really cool product
The project, even at the stage of ICO, was able to declare itself not weakly, it is believed by many well-known companies that are somehow connected with cryptocurrency, the credit of confidence is definitely attached. And now the beta version of the platform is available on the website. The developers are already trying to show us some developments thereby reinforcing the credibility of their project
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

The cryptocurrency rate is not very stable now.
How do you think this may affect the project?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

It's always not stable. I think the developers are aware of this and they have foreseen this.
So you have nothing to worry about.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

It's always not stable. I think the developers are aware of this and they have foreseen this.
And can the project stop work because of this?
Maybe I do not need to participate?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

Do not panic. The non-stable course of the crypto currency is not an excuse for closing the project.
Just do not think about it. It's not very scary.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

Do not panic. The non-stable course of the crypto currency is not an excuse for closing the project.
Just do not think about it. It's not very scary.
Well, you calmed me down a little. What do the developers plan to do this year?
Do they have any goals?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: