Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32786 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 01:54:39 PM by Semaj123

It makes us pride to be a fast invest user as they plan to offer a broader range of financial products in their infrastructure on the block chain technology. we like Fast Invest platform as it had had all features together, we do not need to visit other platform for any special feature like exchange as we get all in fast invest platform.
Fast Invest developer come up with an excellent ideas which people tend to saves time of doing so many transactions. There features allows us to be more efficient about our time which I think this project believes about wasting the time is also wasting money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

I am well glad for the Fast Invest team having able to kick its tail through this far. The Fast Invest project has a long way to go. This project has a greater opportunity for more journey of its life and success in the the market industry and of course in the crypro currency community. Keep up the better performance and make positive developments for the better progress. I was looking forward to this project. So just keep striving and keep up all the good works Fast Invest Team!

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

An interesting project. As soon as the developers will launch the application for smartphones? This will enhance the company's success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

Why burning unsold tokens during the ico? wouldn't that be counterprogressive? I mean, what's wrong in holding stuff that isn't been sold?
Burning tokens will help pumping its price. When burning it, supply will be limited and once limited price of each token will be more valuable. Price will go higher, sorry to dumpers happy for holders.
Dumpers really don't know how things run in crypto world, they just grab it and then let it go, even though the ones they're letting go are the precious ones. Fast Invest is really making the range of bringing their project wider and all around the world, the opportunity that ones bring up to the european people will also be experience by other countries and will help to raise the project in to top

Dumpers really not aware that they make the value of a token decrease a lot, because they are selfish and they only need a fast money, I hope that everyone that will receive this tokens will hold and never dumps the tokens.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

Why burning unsold tokens during the ico? wouldn't that be counterprogressive? I mean, what's wrong in holding stuff that isn't been sold?
Burning tokens will help pumping its price. When burning it, supply will be limited and once limited price of each token will be more valuable. Price will go higher, sorry to dumpers happy for holders.
Dumpers really don't know how things run in crypto world, they just grab it and then let it go, even though the ones they're letting go are the precious ones. Fast Invest is really making the range of bringing their project wider and all around the world, the opportunity that ones bring up to the european people will also be experience by other countries and will help to raise the project in to top

Dumpers really not aware that they make the value of a token decrease a lot, because they are selfish and they only need a fast money, I hope that everyone that will receive this tokens will hold and never dumps the tokens.
You are right, beginners often make such a mistake and at the same time lose their profits and influence the price of the token on the stock exchange. It is important to warn about this, so that you do not sell coins ahead of time.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

I don't think dumpers will work on this platform though. Fast Invest will give more profits to those investors who will have a longer time of investments.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

Good thing Fast Invest is already operatinal and a With a dedicated incentive to provide both investor and lenders a platform that is easily learnable and adaptable to their style of trade am really optimistic that supporting cryptocurrency is going to make it Only More Awesome

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

Good thing Fast Invest is already operatinal and a With a dedicated incentive to provide both investor and lenders a platform that is easily learnable and adaptable to their style of trade am really optimistic that supporting cryptocurrency is going to make it Only More Awesome
Yes, cryptocurrencies have already created a lot of opportunities for the people to earn and with the help of this currencies this project is making it more easy for the people to take advantage of cryptocurrencies. This project has a unique concept and can reach a huge success in the future. Good luck to the team.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

Not all dumpers are dumb, a lot of dumpers dump specifically to rebuy other's know that the token is a shitcoin with no future prospects. Dont put them all in the same category lol
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

Burning unsold tokens it is perfect. On the contrary, when tokens do not burn, often it let and coin or тoкeн they hopelessly perish in nowhere without opportunity of growth in price. Huge ballast.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

Nowdays all ICO burn the unsold tokens.so the token price is increase and therfore all investeros can get the more profits and we can also attract the more investeros.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

So that dumpers will have a chance to be rich. Smart investor is know when sell and buy coin. Actually FIT will increasing their value if had a good news more.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

More platforms to invest, crypto is really taking over. Goodluck to this great team with this great project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

An interesting project. As soon as the developers will launch the application for smartphones? This will enhance the company's success.
If i have mistake they launch IOS version already? If not, i agree with you, launch Fast Invest version at IOS and Android will make more investors come to this project.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

If i have mistake they launch IOS version already? If not, i agree with you, launch Fast Invest version at IOS and Android will make more investors come to this project.
Read the road map . they stated that the app is going to be ready by Q1 of 2018 for IOS and Android so apparently they are working on it right now , be patient.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

All investors want unsold tokens to be burned, Because if they do not do that, the investor will be afraid that the team will sell those remaining amounts on the trading platforms, in another word, will dump the price.
This is accurate. The main reason developers burn unsold tokens is to make sure that the developers wont simply dump the coins to trsding sites which will make the coins less valuable.

Absolutely, but in all the cases, The team of FAST INVEST will not do dump the price because they have a long-range goal to become a global digital banking company.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:53:46 AM

I am also waiting for the developers to launch the apps for Android, IOS. It can also gain impressions from google play, Itunes from potential investors and users.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

It seemed to me that this project is too young a team of developers. I do not really trust this project
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:36:14 AM

I am also waiting for the developers to launch the apps for Android, IOS. It can also gain impressions from google play, Itunes from potential investors and users.
I think it will be available as soon as possible. You can participate on the ICO while waiting so much time to wait for the press release application for the smartphone.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

Its been one and a half month since this prioject started do you guys have new updates for us developers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: