Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7330 times)
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:11:00 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
Why not, bitcoin gives an opportunity to earn money as a student. We all know that it is hard to do that while on focusing in studying but with bitcoin it is not possible.

And bitcoin for me is the crypto-currency that is better to the other, compare it to the price, the price is better and gives huge profit in just days or month. Bitcoin is a gift especially on those people who choose this as work/part-time job because not this time it will help but in the future also and bring to better life.

Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:58:50 PM

to be honest I chose Bitcoin for its name, in my ear, the name Bitcoin is better and tastier than other coin coins,
and of course, I also chose Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ..
Yes, I too choose bitcoin because of that. I choose bitcoin because by the name itself, it was really good to hear. I choose bitcoin on how it works. I choose this because many people already become rich because of this. Through bitcoin we can pay bills without hesitation and that was really good to everyone. Through bitcoin we can buy something online and that was really the good of it.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:25:17 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
Why not, bitcoin gives an opportunity to earn money as a student. We all know that it is hard to do that while on focusing in studying but with bitcoin it is not possible.

And bitcoin for me is the crypto-currency that is better to the other, compare it to the price, the price is better and gives huge profit in just days or month. Bitcoin is a gift especially on those people who choose this as work/part-time job because not this time it will help but in the future also and bring to better life.

I agree, bitcoin is a big help for us especially  for those student that make this as their part time job on which they used it for spending the all project in their school an other sort of things. And for me i choose bitcoin because it is really make me earn money, through joinining  in a  signature campaign on which  what i am doing now and because of this i already payed the people that owe a money.
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:47:24 AM

I don't interesting  on your survey but i think it"s the best to make money online
gordonsam32

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:49:05 AM

So many posts with similar reasons. I chose Bitcoin because i used to believe that it was the best and most secure crypto coin out there.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:02:07 AM

I chose bitcoin because i knew it could give me a safe future for myself and my family and it did and is still doing it i earn from bitcoin and i also earn from altcoins i believe both are good for me.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:08:23 AM

If you are really conducting a research on bitcoins its better you go study about bitcoins from the university which is providing course relating to it.You can find several universities providing courses related to bitcoins in US.There are even several online course in connection with bitcoins which can help you improve your knowledge on bitcoins.The Simple answer to your question on why people are interested on bitcoins is that everyone would love to improve their wealth it is a normal human tendency to increase their personal wealth as gaining profit doesnt hurt so is the only reason why people are more interested to gain profit.

Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:24:05 AM

Bitcoin is easy to invest and the transaction is executed without any risk. I think this is a very good business. And so continuously increasing the Bitcoin subscriber I am also pleased with it.
siopaotsin

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:31:08 AM

I chose bitcoin because it really got a lot of potential and most of the people right now are into it now and even Japan implemented it as a legal currency. there's plenty of space for improvement though so don't lose faith to bitcoin!
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:11:23 AM

I choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is the digital currency of the future and I do not want to be outdated. Many people have succeeded here, I hope to follow their success.  Smiley

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:16:16 AM

I will choose bitcoin because it's the best way to keep my money while saving it long along it has the possibility to gain interest as the amount of currency gets high..it can also be use to pay for other bills or payment more accurately and safer than having paper money.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:27:21 AM

Choosing a bitcoin is mostly answered as an investment. well indeed bitcoin is a real investment. but behind that bitcoin has many advantages. but for now. speed of transaction and low cost is a lie of bitcoin. transactions can be up to 2 days and the fee can be up to tens of dollars

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:37:40 AM

May be for the reason of financial freedom! That’s the best thing ever bitcoin can give us in the return and there is no more happiness than getting some bucks into your wallet with smart work rather than hard work. ;-)

I chose bitcoin to gain capital and throw away all the financial descripincies in my life. Now with it I can do many things which I wasn’t able to do earlier. So to fulfil the basic needs I have chosen bitcoin as first ever online method to make money.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Choosing bitcoin is more good than choosing banks because in bitcoin if you have a lot of bitcoins you will get more fiat money and actualy just by trading maybe it become your permanent job because of the salary is to big.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:49:14 PM

May be for the reason of financial freedom! That’s the best thing ever bitcoin can give us in the return and there is no more happiness than getting some bucks into your wallet with smart work rather than hard work. ;-)

I chose bitcoin to gain capital and throw away all the financial descripincies in my life. Now with it I can do many things which I wasn’t able to do earlier. So to fulfil the basic needs I have chosen bitcoin as first ever online method to make money.
Yes, I agree on you but for me, The reason why I choose bitcoin is to gain a huge amount of money that I can use through also in financial problems. I choose bitcoin too because it is an easy transction, it is a peer to peer work that means unity to all of the people works in here. I choose bitcoin because it means freedom to everybody.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:07:14 PM

I choose this bitcoin in my priority because bitcoin are give in my personal and my family extra income obout this bitcoin so I think all of this in are life in bitcoin that are given our financial problem
wail3Bahwu

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:17:07 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

i choose bitcoin because it is first cryptocurrencies and others only copy edit then paste also all know bitcoin more than others.

Bitcoin demand make it number 1 for long time.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:19:07 PM

I choose this bitcoin in my priority because bitcoin are give in my personal and my family extra income obout this bitcoin so I think all of this in are life in bitcoin that are given our financial problem

Bitcoin give people a lot of income and profit out of it's volatility. It made other people millionaires and billionaires just by holding or saving bitcoin in their bitcoin wallets for some years. But I did not choose to use or invest in bitcoin to hold it, yes I am saving it but I will be using it for other reason, I want to start trading and use the bitcoin I saved up to gain money out of trading other digital currencies, particularly bitcoin.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:01:40 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency have been created and its value become higher everyday even a lot of companies and government already banned bitcoin still a lot of people supported it,.
Many cryptocurreny have been created and each of them have their unique features and uses but bitcoin can stand against them and still become the number 1 cryptocurrency so definitely I choose bitcoin because of it

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bit.pawy

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:49:33 PM

Bitcoin is good for trading. There's plenty of profit that you can generate from bitcoin due to its volatility as what happened this past week that the price of bitcoin does down to $13k and that it is known that bitcoin's price will still go higher
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: