Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2940 times)
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:54:41 PM

I think bitcoin is a savior for holders and investors. they assume that bitcoin can help them to make their lives better. and I also think that way

Yes it is. I saved 9 dollars worth of Bitcoin to my wallet on May but now I am shocked how it went from 9 dollars to 160 dollars. Bitcoin is truly a life saver if you know when is the best time to invest and withdraw. I take advantage of Bitcoin price dives, that is when I buy more coins.

Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:09:38 PM

Bitcoin can be a savior as this bitcoin and blockchain technology can change the livelihood of the poor who suffer from poverty and unemployment which are the important problems caused for the economic downturn of the country so this bitcoins has the capacity to improve the lives of the people as this provides an additional source of income and it gives a sense of financial freedom to the bitcoin user's which is not possible with fiat currencies. If you get a chance to invest in bitcoin technology it can help you earn thousand times more than your investment which is a good return on your investment thereby this technology is a life savior.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

financially, yes. bitcoin is indeed a savior. it's a big help to those that really lacks financial support, like me or to others that needs another source of income.
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:20:02 PM

Yes, indeed bitcoin can be a savior since there is no control on the amount of bitcoin one can hold, so in case of an adverse situation in a countries economy one can cash in the bitcoins and be safe, so here the advantage of bitcoin being decentralized comes into play, one is his own master when it comes to dealing with bitcoins
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:57:57 PM

Yes, indeed bitcoin can be a savior since there is no control on the amount of bitcoin one can hold, so in case of an adverse situation in a countries economy one can cash in the bitcoins and be safe, so here the advantage of bitcoin being decentralized comes into play, one is his own master when it comes to dealing with bitcoins
Yes bitcoin is a savior for all bitcoin users. It has changed my life and my friends lives as well. Now look at bitcoin's value. Even if you hold 0.10 btc, you a great turnover over. So, bitcoin is not a savoir? Yes it is. Other altcoins value is really booming up. Mother of crypto currency still holds its name!!!

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:01:21 PM

yes.. bitcoin could be a savior for everyone in the world who learn and earn bitcoin in financial problem.. not easy to make money in real life and quite difficult to find offline job, bitcoin is new hope for everyone to improve their life..
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
Yes Bitcoin can save us specially our financial problems . I know that God use this Bitcoin to support and save us into a poor life coz I know that God didn't like his children to be a poor he want his children to be riches and this it is . God used this Bitcoin and thanks to Bitcoin more more power will come and I'll pray that Bitcoin will alive into a million years .
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:32:49 PM

'Saviour' I doubt it. Bitcoin may be making some investors or people rich but I won't want to call it a 'saviour'.
Before the existence of this cryptocurrency 'Bitcoin', some countries that are under developed become developed when their leader start governing them well and doing the right thing. Bitcoin wasn't their 'savior' then.

Now, with the price of Bitcoin not every Citizen in this underdeveloped countries  might have the capital to purchase it, so its more or less moving towards the hands of the rich cause in this countries an individual or a family sustain themselves with $1 per day. How then do you want them to purchase a coin that is moving towards $20,000. Indirectly, it makes no sense.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:49:38 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

It is can, because bitcoin now is helping people to have no work,No income. In this world you can't live without income. Bitcoin saves to those needy people. Even unemployed people are working on bitcoin as an extra job. Because of very expensive on our daily expenses, even if you have a job, salary is not enough. In our place bitcoin came in our community as a savior. Even students bitcoin is a big help. All unemployed people are welcome at bitcoin as long as you are interested to earn and have income.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:14:28 PM

Yes bitcoin can be a savior anytime and anywhere. Why? I can say that bitcoin can be a savior because it helps many people in different things especially in terms of financial problem. Bitcoin is a big oppurtunity for the people who don't have job. It helps many people to earn more money that they can use in providing all the things they need and it can also help to invest to have a better profit though you are still studying  or you are young to get a job. It is our savior because it has freedom. Anyone can play bitcoin unless you don't have gadget and internet connection. Lastly, bitcoin can be a savior because it is decentralize system. It is proven by many people because many people become a bitcoin millionaire,  bitcoin saved those people in poverty and less problem.  In addition, it is savior beacause it saved the unemployed people to have an extra income to have a better life and to fullfil their needs.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:30:59 PM

Yes, it is my expectation to get me out of the poverty I'm suffering now. So let's keep our bitcoins on hold because of the huge benefits we can get here.
Sorry for your situation but if you want to accelerate the process you will need to get as much bitcoin as you can and with the price of bitcoin being that high you are going to have a lot of problem to get enough bitcoin to make your dreams a reality so the best bet for someone in your situation could be to invest in some cheap altcoins or icos and hope for those coins to skyrocket.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:02:37 PM

In a sense yes, they found bitcoin to be the only source to help them survived in their situations.

Venezuela - they used bitcoin to buy things outside of their country like foods and stuff needed for daily survival.
Zimbabwe - keeping their wealth on bitcoin. And again buying the same stuff just like Venezuelan's, specially oil. I think oil for them is like gold.

So its really possible to hedge bitcoin in economic crisis like those two nations are doing right now.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:15:50 PM

Maybe, in other parts of the world btc plays a great role in the society since earning in btc was already proven by so many users here including me. I am earning thru btc so if i am earning others can earn for a living as well, so it is possible that btc indeed is a savior during our economic crisis.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:15:28 AM

in my opinion it is really bitcoin can be a savior to everyone,n i still do not know that in specific countries like here in our country bitcoin is is working as a savior especially those people who dont have a work i believe that bitcoin is really a savior.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:25:19 AM

Yes I agree with that bitcoin is a savior to people who needs a daily income like me. I don't have a job to work here that's why bitcoin is my savior in terms of money to buy things and pay my bills.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:40:30 AM

We can say bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial status. In several times past by many of my friends earn cash money from bitcoin and mostly of their large income comes from bitcoin investment so we can say that bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial status.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
HSHARK

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:36:56 AM

But won't transaction fees be a flaw in underdeveloped world? Even users in developing nations are complaining about the $5-10 TX fees. That would cost people in underdeveloped few days of salary given if they receive $1-2 per day. So it won't really be practical for many of them to use it for everyday use. That is even not accounting for the lack/scarcity of internet availability in these regions.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:41:47 AM

Glad to hear that. Since bitcoin was created as an alternative financial solution that has the advantage of being a decentralized system, so it can not be intercepted by any party.
Saviors can make people's lives better and also last longer. The problem is whether this will last longer?
Blockchain need to increase their block size, currently many transactions are still stuck. If this happens often then sooner or later there will be various problems with the growing growth of more transactions.
TheServerDown

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:47:46 AM

Yes it can be in a lot of ways save. Bitcoin and blockchain ushers a new era where all can benefit from. Decetralization is its key in solving government stricken policy and the masses love it.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:26:29 AM

We can say bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial status. In several times past by many of my friends earn cash money from bitcoin and mostly of their large income comes from bitcoin investment so we can say that bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial status.
that's right mate.  We doing job on bitcoin to sustain our daily needs even ts to risky.   However we are so lucky now adays because we are not late To do inventing.  .as of Now bitcoin is on the top we are now earned much profit.  we can now pay our bills.  Lol how much more in 2018?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: