Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2943 times)
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

Bitcoin is the savior of my finacial, it helps me get a job and make my income become huge.

Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:27:06 PM

Yes it is, bitcoin is a financial savior.
Many people in the world are suffering and dont have money for their daily expenses.
With Bitcoin you can either make or get rich, but I think not all Bitcoin needs stuff or gadget but others do not have it.
 In my opinion, if you try to make a difference, you will find that this is a great help for the future.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:30:14 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is already was a savior. Bitcoin helped a lot of people make their lives better. Bitcoin doesn't only help on monetary needs, it also helps in building peoples knowledge for the future currency. In our country, bitcoin helped students to earn extra money for their education. Sometimes students earns more (because of bitcoin) compared to those who were working a regular job. I experienced this myself and I have seen families relying and doing bitcoin for a living. Bitcoin is a savior for some people and hopefully it can help more people in the future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:40:49 PM

It has saved many of us in several ways especially what we earn from this forum can be used  for some daily needs that we don;'t have  the budget to cover and  so we exchange them into fiats and apply in our lives.

That's not really something related to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just the tool they use because it's a Bitcoin forum. It could have been done with PayPal as well that you get paid x amount of fiat per post. In that situation you would be helped forwards by fiat, so that basically means that fiat will be the helpful tool here.... Bitcoin goes further than just people earning through signature campaigns, but somehow people here don't seem to understand that. Constantly when people talk about how Bitcoin is a helpful tool for them, they refer to how signature campaigns allow them to earn money to pay bills, etc, which is something I find rather strange.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:42:26 PM

Bitcoin can be a savior for all the people who trust it and keeps investing, there are few who are not trusting bitcoin, am sure they can't taste its profits. It is being revolutionary spreading the work and shaking the government legacies. However ultimately it is filling its trustees with profits. There may be human who fail to pay capital and interest together or any one but bitcoin helps to gains profits and get the invested capital. You need to understand its price is based on demand and supply of bitcoin users.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:52:54 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
for those people who are interested in bitcoin now this is the time you should know bitcoin because this will be your savior from money if do bitcoin then you earn a lot of money.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:24:43 AM

Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.
yeah,you're right i agree to you, bitcoin can save our daily needs especially our financial.bitcoin now is the one of savior because bitcoin can reduce unemployment and retirees are also available here as much as possible to work i mean to think what to answer the question.because of bitcoin many people have the chance to be rich and have the chance to have a job even at home only.bitcoin not a savior only it will help you to improve yourself and most of all to improve our knowledges.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:49:04 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

As of now, I too believe that bitcoin indeed is a savior, particularly for people who are somehow abused by the unfair system of the government and companies who take advantage to the financial need of people. The good thing about bitcoin is the earnings that you get from it is the absolute outcome of one's hard work and time.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1269

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:54:17 AM

In a way I agree with you because countries like Zimbabwe has forgotten to control the amount of paper that they are printing so their money or currency of value has lowered. Bitcoin can alleviate that knowing that it has limited amount of Supply in the years to come.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:56:15 AM

Yes bitcoin can save people specially in their financial needs. Bitcoin is really a big help and can save us out of financial difficulties if we push harder and exert effort to post and understand what this bitcoin world really means. It give people a chance to get rich and buy what they want and nee and have a job by just staying at home. Need to be determine in this btc world for you to earn and save you out from financial difficulties and improve you way of living..
yametekudasai

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

Bitcoin trades continuously on exchanges around the world in a very quick and straightforward manner, and it is conveniently stored electronically in “wallets”. Only time will tell on how long Bitcoin will last. The only certainty is that its price will remain very volatile in the future.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:10:50 AM

Yes, for me, Bitcoin is a lucky thing to appear in my life, it saves my life, it helps me live a stable life. And in the world, I believe there are many people who are grateful for the appearance of Bitcoin, maybe they see Bitcoin as savior, lord.

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:30:43 AM

yes i got his point, dramatically some people are switching their money to bitcoin to save their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government economic meltdown not just to save from that but to grow their remaining assets too, and its the beginning of believing that bitcoin is a savoir for those people who saved by bitcoin, otherwise some people are not yet believing/accepting bitcoin because of some other FUD-NEGATIVE mind that bitcoin can be a bubble. but for me bitcoin can save not just only the economics but all individuals who suffering poverty.
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:02:34 AM

It certainly did change a lot of peoples lives and will continue to do so in the future. I'm not talking only about the early investors, it will shuffle the worlds wealthiest people list around. Banks will also have to change if they want to continue looking attractive to people for normal day use or else nobody will be using them anymore.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:25:48 AM

Not totally a savior but its a really big help to change my life because its my choice to treat bitcoin as my other source of income because there are some people even they know that we can earn make money in bitcoin they still not have interest with.
For me it depends on the person, base on my experience i have lots of friends asking how to earn with bitcoin but in a couple of days they will give up and not asking again anymore.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

Not totally a savior but its a really big help to change my life because its my choice to treat bitcoin as my other source of income because there are some people even they know that we can earn make money in bitcoin they still not have interest with.
For me it depends on the person, base on my experience i have lots of friends asking how to earn with bitcoin but in a couple of days they will give up and not asking again anymore.

I strongly agree that bitcoin for me is the savior due to some men and women shares there thoughs blessing on what they have got in making bitcoin as a source of income. And the answer of many lapses behind by the government problems.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:43:29 AM

Yes for me bitcoin is a financial savior because it will sustain my other expenses.
I think this is a great help for me now and also in the future. I have heard so many people who believe in the potential of bitcoin as it is another source of income for people who are unemployed or they have a job but their salary is not enough for their family needs.
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:01:49 AM

I disagree with you since bitcoin velocity is parabolic and it has to be legalized by different governments across the globe and stand a major global economic crisis to be branded a saviour.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:29:03 AM

Savior? Maybe Yes, savior in our financial problem. Bitcoin can help us financially, help us earn extra income, teach us how to use our money wisely. It will lead us to our better future.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:49:36 AM

That seems to be a good news. Bitcoin has help many people in those countries. Therefore, bitcoin is something that we can be very proud of because its not just giving us living but also helping others to succeed, share their ideas and event make community linkages. Indeed, Bitcoin  is a savior!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: