Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2934 times)
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:51:54 AM

I disagree with you since bitcoin velocity is parabolic and it has to be legalized by different governments across the globe and stand a major global economic crisis to be branded a saviour.
Well, we are all a unique individual so all of us have different life style and point of view in economic status or even on our personal financial aspects. So we expect every one to have a different view about bitcoin. As for me bitcoin is a savior because i have already experience that it saves me out of my debt and i really thankful of, that is why i always pursue to earn bitcoin because i know i can  improve my financial status for good through bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:08:52 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
Yeah I agree. Bitcoin as savior can be found in any third world countries that does not prohibit the use of Bitcoin. Unemployed and being a less fortunate individual is the reason why people keep on buying and using Bitcoins. I am actually one of those living in poverty and Bitcoin is the only asset that gave me and my family the chance to live a better life and also give us financial freedom. I know that one day Bitcoin will change people's fortunes but that had happened already even before most especially the early adoptors and the believers.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:22:09 AM

People who don`t have any money can`t buy bitcoins or any other altcoin,so they can`t "be saved".
I guess that bitcoin is a saviour only for the people ,who have trust in it and  have some money to buy btc.
You have to believe in order to be saved.It`s kinda like a religion. Grin
I`m not sure for how long this growth will continue,our "saviour" can be crucified by the central banks and the governments.
Nowadays you dont need money to obtain bitcoin because there are numerous ways to have one. Its already been discussed many times so buying is not the only option.

Bitcoin can be a savior for people who are aware of its existence,  despite of many political problems and misunderstanding of officials here, users are continuously earning with btc and its a savior for those who are staying at home and dont need to rely to their government for job openings.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:26:20 AM

Bitcoin is the answer to the problem of many people in terms of financial needed, because it was give opportunity to a lot of people in the world. Moreover it was a savior of those people who build business and looking for some investment. Otherwise I'm sure if the bitcoin continues increasing their price in the market more people will be dependent to this coin and it will become savior of more people who lacked of amount to supports their needed.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:18 AM

yes bitcoin can be savior but only to those who believes on it and also to those who worked hard on it because bitcoin is just a tool or an asset that is used by a company or an employer to pay you if you worked for them. in my case , i can say that bitcoin also helped me for my financial needs because it also gives me an income just like most of the users here.  though im still hopping and working hard in order for me to reach my goals and dreams in life.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:56:05 AM

Well in fact this statement was true because based on the testimonies that I've heard from my school mates it almost change their whole life from nothing to something and it makes me to admire to surpass the current poverty that I'm suffering right now. They said that now there is something that sustain their education and needs in their daily life and because of bitcoin they weren't suffering poverty right now. Bitcoin serves as the savior of their life.
chip211

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:11:13 AM

There are a lot of people who think positive about bitcoin and they put so much hope into it. Do not expect too much because the future is unpredictable.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:00:41 AM

Bitcoin is a savior to those who believe and need it.To those bitcoiners and work hard for it ,for me as a member of it I work hard for it because it changes my life financially and gave me a  second chances to be free in financial crisis that we always encounter in our everyday life.I want to achieve more in my life do that I engage in bitcoin to reach it out.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

yes for me bitcoin can be a lifesaver for my finances because by knowing bitcoin I have finally not stuck and can pay for my own life needs.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:50:53 AM

Bitcoin is my savior! i lost my job and business is not doing well, i am having my life now in doing bitcoin and some alternative currency.
this is a life savior for me as i can manage to earn a lot on this to support my family and their need and i can have more than enough money specially paying bills monthly is not an easy to do now.
Willeampere

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:13:09 AM

Everyone has a savior, for me Bitcoin is not savior, but a technological innovation. In the past I was interested in Forex, Forex earning less. But crypto money is a higher volatility stock market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:43 AM

Lol, that picture sums up my last 3 months trading experience with alts. I literally wish that I should have stayed in bitcoin instead of going to altcoins specially the mid cap ones. They ruined me badly.

Regarding bitcoin being a savior in country with high inflation, then yes, that is happening. Recently, there was a huge demand for bitcoin from African countries and Venezuela. Even Venezuelan government shown interest in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is like a safer place to save your money from inflation that persist in fiat.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:56 AM

Yes it is a savior, especially to those people who suffer disabilities and to those who not yet pass the board exam to be a government employee if they try to learn and work here in bitcome maybe they will not work to government. Because here bitcoin is getting here and your earn is getting higher to. If you want to suvive work hard and do your best shot.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:52:09 AM

Bitcoin is indeed a saviour as our political and traditional leader has failed to meet up with the economic demands of the teaming population in mostly 3rd world country, where there is a lot of economic down turned no job for the youths. But with the help of bitcoin youths are now self employed through bitcoin and are able to meet up with they financial needs using bitcoin.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:03:33 AM

Bitcoin can be a saviour most especially in a country where there is economic crisis just as we are facing in most countries in Africa. With the teaming number of youths turning out of schools without any kind of job provided by the government, the only solution is to be self employed and bitcoin has provided us the platform to become self employed. So bitcoin is the 21st century financial savour.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:06:16 AM

Is it accurate to say that it isn't one of the fundamental motivation behind why Bitcoin is made? With the goal that we can be free from a controlling budgetary framework and government. Embracing bitcoin to our lives gave us opportunity from every meddling substance like banks, government and so forth to each of our essential exchanges. We have accomplished tolerance through this which enables us to procure, store and spend the way we need. Bitcoin helped a great deal of us on budgetary emergency so it is perfect to think of it as a SAVIOR as it were.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:30:28 AM

Yes I agree bitcoin can be a savior specially for those who are struggling financially. Just like me before knowing bitcoin i never had a money of my own and just depending on my husband but now since earning bitcoin I can buy what I want anytime. I am now contributing in our monthly bills. And i also have savings now for future use. So I believe that bitcoin is a savior.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:45 AM

Yes I agree bitcoin can be a savior specially for those who are struggling financially. Just like me before knowing bitcoin i never had a money of my own and just depending on my husband but now since earning bitcoin I can buy what I want anytime. I am now contributing in our monthly bills. And i also have savings now for future use. So I believe that bitcoin is a savior.

Good for you. In many cases, it more than a savior. Imagine the number of millionnaires or close to millionnaires that btc made just this year. No one expected that btc  will move this fast. Those people that believed in bitcoin are now beaming a rich smile

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:05:46 AM

Actually, Bitcoin has a great value in overcoming many problems, especially in the economy. And of course he's a savior.
Whereas the problem is that many countries do not recognize it as currency. But nevertheless many categories beneficiaries of it, And bitcoin has been helping many users to take money in easy ways (such of this ways: signature campaign, trading, freelance, translation..).
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:12:11 AM

yes it is giving a chance to become a rich person and also bitcoin gives some chance to have a wonderful life and successful future so bitcoin is my best savior

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: