Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2940 times)
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:04:07 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
It something to call it a savior for them but the problem is that, if their country will accept bitcoin. Because the people of that country are totally controlled by the government. Unless they are given chance to avail this opportunity and I'm pretty sure that this is a big help to improve their financial capabilities.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:12:55 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

It something to call it a savior for them but the problem is that, if their country will accept bitcoin. Because the people of that country are totally controlled by the government. Unless they are given chance to avail this opportunity and I'm pretty sure that this is a big help to improve their financial capabilities.
Yes, I agree on you. I hope that someday our community accept bitcoin for us to say that it is really a savior. Because right now it can really help us to save something and help to save for the future. Bitcoin changes lives forever and can secure future. I hope everyone will accept this kind of transaction to us to say that it is a savior because it is really a big help for everybody.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:31:10 AM

With what is happening in hyper-inflationary economy wherein fiat money has almost no value anymore, bitcoin is a big help because it would be more valuable than the fiat. As an excerpt from the news: https://cointelegraph.com/news/adoption-of-bitcoin-picking-up-speed-in-venezuela-called-lifesaving-currency

Bitcoin is now becoming a constant part of many Venezuelans’ everyday life.

Whether they’re buying food, plane tickets, or even paying employees, Bitcoin is now a common mode of payment for Venezuelans. Frankly, many people in the country rely on cryptocurrencies for survival.

It seems that Venezuela just show the world what is the real use of bitcoin and not just for speculative purposes. Their government screw up that's why it is happening to their country. Bitcoin is a savior indeed!

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:18:30 AM

Yes it can! For those who could not land into a job or could not get a decent job, Bitcoin can provide them income as long as they fully understand how it works in the system. It's just amazing that this digital currency can actually change lives...

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:08:28 PM

In my opinion it is absolutely true that bitcoin is a savior, but for me it's not against trading or gambling or even against another sins because these things  even if they are shaming, it's a matter with our god, and it has no relation with bitcoin or with another virtual currency. But still against my dignity and my independence. Also, against myself at the level of my mutual respect, my personal satisfaction and my inner peace.
At first, I got so confused that I did not understand a single thing you are saying and then when I read deeply I must say you are just some huge dogmatic religionist. What has religion gotten to do with any of this ?

Yes, everyone have what they believe in and their faith, but this is bitcoin and believing in bitcoin or seeing bitcoin as a savior does not remove whatever you think or go against it either. When you call something a savior the last time I checked, it is saving you from something.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:39:38 PM

In my opinion it is absolutely true that bitcoin is a savior, but for me it's not against trading or gambling or even against another sins because these things  even if they are shaming, it's a matter with our god, and it has no relation with bitcoin or with another virtual currency. But still against my dignity and my independence. Also, against myself at the level of my mutual respect, my personal satisfaction and my inner peace.
At first, I got so confused that I did not understand a single thing you are saying and then when I read deeply I must say you are just some huge dogmatic religionist. What has religion gotten to do with any of this ?

Yes, everyone have what they believe in and their faith, but this is bitcoin and believing in bitcoin or seeing bitcoin as a savior does not remove whatever you think or go against it either. When you call something a savior the last time I checked, it is saving you from something.
I generally think that this can open up new opportunities for any life...including religious...no one is bothering to take advantage of this opportunity for charity
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:54:00 PM

Yes it can! For those who could not land into a job or could not get a decent job, Bitcoin can provide them income as long as they fully understand how it works in the system. It's just amazing that this digital currency can actually change lives...
People keep on saying that bitcoin can take people out of poverty, for that to be possible, the people needs to invest some money into it in the first place. But there are people who are unable to get even food to eat, how are these people supposed to get money and even invest into bitcoins in the first place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:58:14 PM

Bitcoin can really be a big help for those countries. Hope we could also experience what Bitcoin can give us in our country.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:59:53 PM

Indeed it is. Bitcoin helped many jobless people around the world to have a source of income that can save them from borrowing money and drown in debts. It's also a business field for those who are willing to invest. I read an article about two months ago that talks about people who quit their main jobs and invested in bitcoin. It became their main business.
Bitcoin represents a savior for lots of people in the world including myself. It is really great to have a stable source of income as a student.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:34:36 PM

Definitely bitcoin is a savior to those who have financial difficulties or who are those in poverty. Bitcoin may help people to have another source of income. They just need to gain extra knowledge, continue to learn and exert extra effort to have a good earnings. It also help the jobless to earn while staying at home, as long as you have the internet connection then for me i'll join bitcoin world because here bigger opportunity to earn if we are just eager enough and willing to earn for the future.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

Well bitcoin can really be a savior, bitcoin can help us in financial assistance if we are a little short on money. But still to get a bitcoin you need to work for it like you should join a campaign.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:17:28 PM

Definitely bitcoin is a savior to those who have financial difficulties or who are those in poverty. Bitcoin may help people to have another source of income. They just need to gain extra knowledge, continue to learn and exert extra effort to have a good earnings. It also help the jobless to earn while staying at home, as long as you have the internet connection then for me i'll join bitcoin world because here bigger opportunity to earn if we are just eager enough and willing to earn for the future.

Of course, not only we earned money from here but also it's a source of learning. In fact, with this community it helps everyone to be more oriented about gambling and trading. But, mostly the reason why we're here is to have a good passive income which can be very helpful to everyone's life. Exactly of what you have thinking of, having this bitcoin it surely improved our life financially and we can be able to sustain our necessities.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:30:03 PM

Of course, not only we earned money from here but also it's a source of learning. In fact, with this community it helps everyone to be more oriented about gambling and trading. But, mostly the reason why we're here is to have a good passive income which can be very helpful to everyone's life. Exactly of what you have thinking of, having this bitcoin it surely improved our life financially and we can be able to sustain our necessities.
This is a fact the jobless are earning money through Bitcoin and some serves it as their additional income. I know for my personal experience many people only have enough salary to cover every expense they have for the month giving them no money left to save or to invest with, but gladly they have Bitcoin to earn passively and gave them a little breathing space from all the expenses draining their money, it gave them money for entertainment and most importantly savings and investments which can lead them to having the financial freedom they desire.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:03:35 PM

for now, bitcoin is a saviour for me and with bitcoin, now I can earning some money to buy something. I guess many people which involve in bitcoin agree on this and they still find the money from bitcoin. there are many more people which want to search money from bitcoin and willing to do some work related to bitcoin. with bitcoin, we can have a work and earn money to fills our needs.
Yes, I agree with the part where you are saying that bitcoin is a savior but later part has some doubts in it. I will say that bitcoin is a crypto currency and it is the currency of the future, so it is mandatory to understand the functions on which this currency works. Bitcoin can only fulfill our needs if we keep ourselves updated with the with the present scenarios otherwise we can loose a lot from bitcoin, and then in the end, we will be blaming bitcoin but actually it will be us on mistake.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:47:28 PM

Bitcoin is a savior when it comes to financial needs. Many people access bitcoin are now change their life status in terms of money. They own property that never before because of accessing bitcoin by way of trading and investing.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

I guess bitcoin is the savior of poor people, because financially they can help them, other than that some jobless people were got work in bitcoin community. Thru help of bitcoin many lives will be  changes because it will happen when crypto currency world are spreading and become famous in different side of the world.

Some poor people were increase their status of life because of bitcoin and other crypto currency in digital world.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

Definitely, Bitcoin is the huge source of income and learning too. Anyone with no business expertise can start trading on Bitcoin. And he becomes a good businessman after a passage of time. Bitcoin plays a role in their lives and help them in become rich. The peoples spend their lives according to their wishes. They can earn a reasonable profit from trading on Bitcoin. Bitcoin helps the poor peoples. Bitcoin is the only digital currency which is savior.
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:37:25 PM

I really think it is, I really had a hard time before I started earning bitcoin. Usually my salary from my job is not enough for my daily expenses. But, since I started earning bitcoin, I was able to save a lot of money, buy all the things that I want and need and support my family. Bitcoin is really life changing because it can help a lot of people to earn a lot of money.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:39:53 PM

Love how optimistic the people here are.  Grin

I see it can change one country from being pound down to a new one which can rise again.
But I have this questions in my mind since I havent been there. We only rely on news. So how are they doing it?

How can they cash out? Are there ATM machines for bitcoin to their currency exchange? Who invested to those ATM's if there is one?
Just dont really know how they are doing it.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:02:51 PM

Yes. I can agree on that. Indeed a savior but countries like Venezuela do not recognize or permit the use and activities of bitcoin. I’ve seen in the news just few months ago that one can be jailed in Venezuela it caught mining or using bitcoin and most of those bitcoin users are doing everything secretly. They are risking their lives and future just to have a living. They dont have any other choice, because of the country’s economy, even those who have regular jobs do not have enough to support a living so they do what they need to do to survive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: