Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2945 times)
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:13:22 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
It depends of the country we talk about, if there is a military conflict , dictature and so on, but generally yes, the blockchain technology and even bitcoin with his value can help a country to get out from the pitt.
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:15:19 PM

I think this is how bitcoin got really famous - the Cyprus bank crisis where they took $ from people's accounts.
This caused the first $200 ATH

jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:09:34 AM

Yes bitcoin is a savior for all specially who suffering financial problem because financially they can help them, other than that some jobless people were got work in bitcoin community.And you dont need to line up to pay your bills thru bitcoin you can paid it no difficulty.Bitcoin also a good investment that gives a good profit.I hope thru bitcoin my life will change and become stable.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:47:44 AM

Yes ofcourse, bitcoin can be a saviour. Bitcoin can save people im terms of financial situation, using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday. Bitcoin is a saviour for those people who doesn't have work, they can focus on bitcoin.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:51:00 AM

Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.

I agrre with that, Bitcoin can be a savior in term of financially assistance , I think Bitcoin can make us profitable in such an easy way but not an instant,there's no such thing. Bitcoin allow us to personally keep our profile and be profitable as much as we can,no tax involved but only transaction fee for you to convert your token into money.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:02:50 AM

To see MONEY consist of all 5 key aspects of what sound money constitutes,

Money is supposed to be

1.) recognizable,

2.) divisible,

3.) portable,

4.) fungible,

5.) And it needs to be scarce.

Fiat currency doesn't share many of these properties, one of which is scarcity. The value of Government-backed fiat currency can also be manipulated and corrupted. Right now, the Federal Reserve is printing more money in to the world Economy than ever before and it's killing the value of every dollar in your pocket and all other fiat currencies around the world as well.

Nice joke about What you mentioned about fiat currency. Fiat currency is better recognition. Also compared to bitcoin, the fiat (with help of internet and many payment gateways, payment banks )  has better portability. I'm not sure how bitcoin is fungible and fiat not. Would care to explain that part please?
Till this point we all are assuming that bitcoin supply is scarce. It cannot be produced more than that. What if developers changed that notion? After all its a software. When stakes are high anything can happen.
CornHub

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

I think so, in terms of finances. We all know that every person have their own struggles in their lives. And the main problem is the financial. We cannot denied the fact that all things are expensive to buy and even the fees and needs is getting higher this days while having a small amount of income. So here is the bitcoin to save us from that struggles. Bitcoin make it easy for us to earn.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:07:29 PM

Yes it can be a savior in terms of reaching our dreams. I have a friend that bexome successful and he can financd all his needs by investing in bitcoin, additional he is just poor but now i think we can consider him in class A. It so inspiring and it makes me try it. Bitcoin can make a profitable business in an easy way.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:22:53 PM

Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.

I agrre with that, Bitcoin can be a savior in term of financially assistance , I think Bitcoin can make us profitable in such an easy way but not an instant,there's no such thing. Bitcoin allow us to personally keep our profile and be profitable as much as we can,no tax involved but only transaction fee for you to convert your token into money.
Absolutely i can say that bitcoin is a savior as i based on my experienced, because of bitcoin i pay my debt without struggling of seeking extra money for that debt. Bounty campaign is my door to achieve bitcoin and for that i am thankful that there is crypto and bitcoin.

nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:23:05 PM

Yes bitcoin can be a savior for everyone.We can earn bitcoin by doing simple task in this forum.But we must be diligent and work hard then money will come to us
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:59:13 PM

Yeah trust and the country will go into a collapse after the fall of bitcoin.How can you trust the whole country with a digital currency that is unstable and has not been settled by anyone. In general, this suicide in its pure form.
I think I also agree with that trusting too much in decentralized currency can make a country collapse after the fall of bitcoin but I trust bitcoin the way it accept people who don't have a big amount of bitcoin to invest.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:01:05 PM

Bitcoin is a saviour as that is an activity or can be considered an investment ad that is something that can give you a source of income which you badly needed and in some countries where living is scarce having another source of income is welcome

Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:16:51 PM

Yes ofcourse, bitcoin can be a saviour. Bitcoin can save people im terms of financial situation, using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday. Bitcoin is a saviour for those people who doesn't have work, they can focus on bitcoin.
Indeed, about a year when the company that i work in change management they cut our overtime and allowance. I was so down that time i dont know how to manage my money for food and daily needs cause i have a son and a daughter. To commute from home to work work to home. But then i joined bitcoin bitcoin saves me from that time.

etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:21:22 PM

If your word bitcoin as a savior I do not agree (the role of angels will be questioned) if bitcoin can help improve our economy in decline, I strongly agree, because bitcoin is the best place to invest at this time.
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:25:48 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the savoir in many ways to peoples all over the world. It is Savior in terms of financial and mental conditions. Bitcoin help people to become self dependence and improved financial conditions by easy and fast way of earnings. Bitcoins main advantage is its decentralisation, so peoples all over the world work on it (easy to work) and make profit (work from any device with internet), and improved their lifestyle.
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

Bitcoin can be a savior Because bitcoin gives life to anybody who is in need. Bitcoin saves people have no job and here's bitcoin  gives income to the  unemployed , gives extra income to employed people even rich people bitcoin is their hope to make their money more plenty. Because they will profit very quick to bitcoin that will multiply more than they expect  because bitcoin price now is really amazing that the value is getting higher and higher. Bitcoin now is the saviour to all the earth that through bitcoin people's life will change.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:56:38 PM

Bitcoin can be a savior Because bitcoin gives life to anybody who is in need. Bitcoin saves people have no job and here's bitcoin  gives income to the  unemployed , gives extra income to employed people even rich people bitcoin is their hope to make their money more plenty. Because they will profit very quick to bitcoin that will multiply more than they expect  because bitcoin price now is really amazing that the value is getting higher and higher. Bitcoin now is the saviour to all the earth that through bitcoin people's life will change.

Yes, it can be a savoir in terms of financial apect. It is a savoir for those people who are jobless and does not have earnings in there daily lives.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:23:53 PM

I believe in this, aside from that most investors of bitcoins belongs to middle class and has a wide range of investors participating and mostly just buying and holding between different status levels around the world and surely it has changed a lot of lives financially.

imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:24:53 PM

Because of those countries is the reason of why we are seeing such that huge spam in this forum, because of the 3rd countries.
I have nothing left to say, only that they are the reason of this incredible spam.

Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:35:43 PM

People are investing in Bitcon and in other Crypto assets because it's a reliable store of wealth. It's not just because of all the economic recessions, Government and institutional corruption, it's also about people seeing a better way to manage their finances, and see their money for the very first time in their lives and in all of human history grow in value and actually do something that they've always wanted it to do, and that is to grow in value. 

That's a beautiful thing..

To see MONEY consist of all 5 key aspects of what sound money constitutes,

Money is supposed to be

1.) recognizable,

2.) divisible,

3.) portable,

4.) fungible,

5.) And it needs to be scarce.

Fiat currency doesn't share many of these properties, one of which is scarcity. The value of Government-backed fiat currency can also be manipulated and corrupted. Right now, the Federal Reserve is printing more money in to the world Economy than ever before and it's killing the value of every dollar in your pocket and all other fiat currencies around the world as well.

I have my own opinion on that last point. I don't think that money should be scarce. In fact, I don't even think that the whole idea behind scarceness is applicable to the concept of money at all. Money is not scarce nor abundant simply because it is a unit of account but the idea of scarceness cannot applied to a unit of account. Long story short, whatever amount of money is printed, this amount necessarily matches the amount of goods which can be bought with it via price discovery mechanism, at least as long as a certain money remains a unit of account in the given economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: