Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2940 times)
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

Well I agree,bitcoin really is a great saviour. I had a very big problem last year which affect the whole family. I had a problem with my studies and I won't be able to pay my tuition fee. My parents were very worried about it, until I've heard about bitcoin and it has provided me the things that I need just to pursue my studies! Thanks to bitcoin!
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

For most users who already get wealth then it can be said that bitcoin like savior, they are confused with the state of the economy so expect a lot on bitcoin.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

For most users who already get wealth then it can be said that bitcoin like savior, they are confused with the state of the economy so expect a lot on bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be a savior?Yes it is...especially financial problems..Through the profit that we earn in bitcoin we can easily buy what we need in our everyday life..And also through investing in some investments we can save a future for our family..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
santali

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

maybe it's that this crypto currency can be a savior. I think in the future there will not be such, bitcoin will be more influenced in the world.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

I think bitcoin is savior because it has been proven to help many people out of poverty, unemployment and life without hope, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin can be better and become savior.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin is already a savior. just imagine how bitcoin helped a lot of people make their lives better. Bitcoin doesn't only help on monetary needs, it also helps in building peoples knowledge for the future currency. In our country, bitcoin helped students to earn extra money for their education. Sometimes students earns more (because of bitcoin) compared to those who were working a regular job.
I experienced this myself and I have seen families relying and doing bitcoin for a living. Bitcoin is a savior for some people and hopefully it can help more people in the future.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.

Definetly yes bitcoin is a savior. because a lot of people now who are joining on bitcoin discussion earn much more money...even if you are not a professional as long as you have knowledge in communication skills. And some of them invest thier bitcoin money because. they already know the future of bitcoin.. they gain more profit.

Bitcoin can be a savior?Yes it is...especially financial problems..Through the profit that we earn in bitcoin we can easily buy what we need in our everyday life..And also through investing in some investments we can save a future for our family..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

Every one knows this for well that this is temporary. The central governments of these countries are yet relying upon USD whilst some of the residents are using bitcoin and crypto in general to bring in some liquidity. These countries in Africa which have been almost destroyed because of US's will,have let its people to suffer. Consequently,people found an alternative to get some money even during the inflated prices. All thanks to golix.io,an Zimbabwe exchange where the prices are highly inflated,users took advantage and thankfully,some people are surviving the nightmare they are living in.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

well yes bitcoin can be a savior of poverty, there will be no more poverty if many people with a good heart will know about bitcoin and those who are poor now can change their life using bitcoins. for sure there is a chance that this will happen.
I believe so. Bitcoin is a savior to anyone, specially to those people who badly need for their daily needs (food) and for their financial problem. I have to admit im one of them. Before i knew bitcoin, i always rely to my parents. I used to borrowed money from them and promised to returned as soon as i have work. At times that i have a work,i cant even paid my parents. My salary is not enough. When someone introduced me to bitcoin and witnessed his success I felt being encouraged to pursue this opportunity here. Im so postive that this will be the beginning of my future success. I can definitely help and pay my parents now.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

Every one knows this for well that this is temporary. The central governments of these countries are yet relying upon USD whilst some of the residents are using bitcoin and crypto in general to bring in some liquidity. These countries in Africa which have been almost destroyed because of US's will,have let its people to suffer. Consequently,people found an alternative to get some money even during the inflated prices. All thanks to golix.io,an Zimbabwe exchange where the prices are highly inflated,users took advantage and thankfully,some people are surviving the nightmare they are living in.

Yes, if its just well manage in a profitable way. There's a risk because you have to gamble but i myself found it safer. Keep btc as a savings, a growing savings. Don't use it if its not important, and when time comes that financial problem occur  there's BTC that we can lean on. That's why BTC for me can be a savior.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Yes its absolutely true that bitcoin is a savior because it helps people who has a financial problem and no any source of income to provide the needs of their family. Even me i have been save by bitcoin when my friend started to introduce me to it. That is why many people become interested to use and to invest in bitcoin for them to resolve their financial situations at home.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:11:35 AM

Yes Bitcoin can a savior. For people who know it on a early stage, it is an advantage. We should patronize it more, checking on the flow of cryptocurrency, it is a life changing.

Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

Yes Bitcoin can a savior. For people who know it on a early stage, it is an advantage. We should patronize it more, checking on the flow of cryptocurrency, it is a life changing.
Yes indeed it is somehow a savior, its not just can help people or us experiencing financial crisis but also it gives them learnings or knowledge that can help find solution in every problem for every situation were going to face.That why it is indeed a savior
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:40:41 AM

i thinks so because bitcoin have a better financial support and i can have a better life

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday.

I agree with that, bitcoin can save people who don't have a job and they gave support in term of financial situation ( like you said. ) Anyways, actually bitcoin is my source of income now cause i don't a regular job and i'm thankful to bitcoin.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

I agree that bitcoin is said to be savior, this is because bitcoin has been proven to make many people successful and now successful people are beneficial to others, if the state is concerned with bitcoin then bitcoin could be even better.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:57:56 AM

Yes bitcoin can be a savior it can save the poor and the needy to earn some money.
Athough i just started in my bitcoin journey last month and i'm so motivated to work hard in here hoping that my life will also improve.
I seen many lives had changed by doing bitcoin. Last week my friend had cash out his token amounting to $26k which he can't earn that money even in 2 years working in company as line leader.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

It really could be a savior ,It has saved me from my financial problem last year,
And it gave me a bright future because of the crypto currency I think I could at least have a life with a few money problem.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:26:57 AM

Yes its true, during in need you can in cash the money that you have earned in bitcoin. In terms of emergency you get any amount that exact what you have in your account. No one has financial problem so it is very useful. I have experienced that I need money at that time,  I am happy because I enjoyed a lot the money that I gain from Bitcoin and thanks for that.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

Yes, bitcoin can also be a savior as well as a threat.

In more western countries, there are many stupid people who send money to obvious scammers in Africa or wherever, and then the bank has to pay them back for their losses. Such things do not get replenishes with bitcoin. You do something stupid or get scammed, you fully take the responsibility.

Another thing with bitcoin is its anonymity. While its very good, it also has a dark side. I don't think I need to go into too much depth about this, its pretty self explanatory.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: