Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:29:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2940 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:46:29 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 11:04:47 AM by changcloy

Yes,bitcoin can be a savior to everybody like for me it really helps me a lot especially in terms of financial but it always depend of the attitude of the person some people will rely all there expenses in bitcoin and blame it when they cannot be successful.
What i am doing now is save my bitcoin and want it to hold for long term through bitcoin i am not afraid that i don't have savings and this is what i always said I am so thankful to be part of the crypto.
eyebags1994

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

Bitcoin is reliable to up wealth it can definitely become a savior because it helps so many people to provide their needs and wants so to those who  don't have what they want and now they aleardy have so bitcoin save them.!
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.
Yes because bitcoin is easy to successful and its helping other people by buying thier important needs and they sharing blessing through bitcoin so that bitcoin is a very wonderful oppurtunity you buying easy needs and easy to success
paulo1210

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! Yes it definitely yes. Because it can help you support yourself. Finances or daily expenses. Not only that. Also it can make you save enough money for the things you want to get or buy. You can also invest in bitcoin. In time youll get more profit. So thats my opinion.
Mark 123

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

The "cashless society" is a creation of rich governments and ivory tower economists. It could seriously hurt poor people. But Bitcoin can save cash.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

The "cashless society" is a creation of rich governments and ivory tower economists. It could seriously hurt poor people. But Bitcoin can save cash.
At this moment people needs money to buy their wants and needs in order to survive in a community. Bitcoin is the saviour on the community because for the opportunities the offered and seriously this is great and effective for people living in community. Bitcoin can help people who are no directions towards their future.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! Yes it definitely yes. Because it can help you support yourself. Finances or daily expenses. Not only that. Also it can make you save enough money for the things you want to get or buy. You can also invest in bitcoin. In time youll get more profit. So thats my opinion.
Yeah its definitely roght.It is a savior for me because last week I am paying bills and then because of bitcoin all is done.This is really true and bitcoin is not only a savior but a trainor also to make as more knowledgeable in terms of earning.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

Definitely yes bitcoin can be savior in the people who are struggling in their financial. for example like me bitcoin is a savior to our family without bitcoin we can't  have any saving for the future of my children, we cannot afford to buy some material things that we want like gadgets and toys for my children. Bitcoin is the one main source where we get our income.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
Bitcoin can be a savior in different ways. Based on what you've mentioned, bitcoin saved some people in Venezuela and Zimbabwe while on the other side, bitcoin has also saved people's living. Bitcoin provided a lot of money for people who are almost barely living their lives caused by lack of money and on that way, bitcoin saved other people's life including me.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

At some point of our lives, bitcoin has done something that has saved us from some sort of problem that is in between life and death. It tolerated us by giving us large amount of profit which obviously caused us to become rich. Not only on some trading troubles bitcoin has saved us, it is best to conclude also that our lives was saved by bitcoin for some reason.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is a tool given by God for everyone who will embrace the bitcoin world or technology.A chance to make your life become better .Bitcoin help to ease the hardships nowadays.Due to lack of alternative income before but now bitcoin come..a big help to everyone.Enjoy the financial freedom.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

Bitcoin provides full transparency on the distribution ledger, which does not require a third party to receive or make payments,
We all have the freedom of using bitcoin to invest and get a good way,
Bitcoin emerged as the only alternative to avoid economic crisis or political problems.
As we know, bitcoins are not touched by any government institution or country,
Therefore, bitcoin can be a lifesaver of poverty.
outsider99

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

yes, bitcoin is a savior from the economic downturn {but personally or individually}, with bitcoin we can have income that can help everyday needs even if the country is in crisis.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

This is exact. It is a saviour since it helps a lot of people to earn more profit. Specially when we have full knowledge in trading bitcoin. If we are financially unstable, then there is no doubt bitcoin is the key for everything we need. Stick to what you believe is true.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Exactly. There is always corruption, nepotism and non-transparent policy making among governments, and this is what causes the financial crisis in most countries. Because they give the central bank unlimited power in the financial world, many countries are experiencing massive inflation. Bitcoin emerges as a savior because in the world of Bitcoin there is no inflation. Unlike paper currency issued by the government, Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone including the central bank or the government.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

Financially speaking yeas Bitcoin saves a lot, the opportunity were endless here in Bitcoin ,all you have to possessed were determination, enough knowledge about this platform and language. These thing will help you all through out for you to cope up with the requires until ypu can get your own income

ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Yes savior in a sense that I has saved them from a lot of hassles and hardship by providing an opportunity to earn and invest for their family's future. Giving them hope for a better life with financial freedom.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

Yes, it is true that bitcoin helps some other countries interms of thier economic and political aspects. But not a savior, sorry I just take it exaggerated. But I agree that bitcoin can help us to rise interms of our financial aspects.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

Yes many times it was the savior of many of my friends. They were able to pay for a house, for the maternity hospital, buy a new car and maby other things. So that I could affirm that this is true in my experiences.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

well yes bitcoin can be a savior of poverty, there will be no more poverty if many people with a good heart will know about bitcoin and those who are poor now can change their life using bitcoins. for sure there is a chance that this will happen.

I agree with you,  if many people have a knowledge about btc and how to earn it. It will probably save the poor, because even poor people can earn btc and then this will be the starting point of their lives. To save them from their situations, btc yes can be a savior too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: