Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2940 times)
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

Bitcoin is not only a savior but also a life-changer. I've been saved a lot by Bitcoin from my financial problems and it also heals my anxieties the way i look my future. That's the reason why i have kept bitcoin in my wallet for a long term HODLing.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

Yes it is the savior.  My friends could share as much as others could have done also. One was lost his house due to fire. The other one had to pay for the hospitalization of his wife. The other just needed a car. All of these are answered prayer brought about by their income from bitcoins. And soany othet eventa in their lives that bitcoin have made a part. Bitcoin really saved them.
nice story,now bitcoin become a world hero huh?kidding aside more of users now has their own story about what had bitcoin do to their life,but the important thing here is how we can return the favor to this savior coin.because its not only us who need support but bitcoin too.lets help this coin maintain its standard by holding coin as longs we can
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

This is so true. It is truly a savior. We al know what is the purpose of bitcoin and it is we can earn as much as we can. We can do trading, investing and join campaign in order to acquire it. It csn be savior because it could help us earn big more than what we could get if we have regular job. This is simply a blessing anyone wanted to have.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

It is a savior to  the people who have financial issues even to those who are unemployed and the students who dont have money to support their studies,bitcoin helps us in money problems.
I think trust is everything. Bitcoin can be a savior for all the people who trust it and keeps investing, there are few who are not trusting bitcoin, am sure they can't taste its profits. It is being revolutionary spreading the work and shaking the government legacies. However ultimately it is filling its trustees with profits. There may be human who fail to pay capital and interest together or any one but bitcoin helps to gains profits and get the invested capital.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:54:37 PM

It is a savior to  the people who have financial issues even to those who are unemployed and the students who dont have money to support their studies,bitcoin helps us in money problems.
I think trust is everything. Bitcoin can be a savior for all the people who trust it and keeps investing, there are few who are not trusting bitcoin, am sure they can't taste its profits. It is being revolutionary spreading the work and shaking the government legacies. However ultimately it is filling its trustees with profits. There may be human who fail to pay capital and interest together or any one but bitcoin helps to gains profits and get the invested capital.

That kind of thinking made a lot of people lose money. Yes bitcoin can be a big financial boost, but if you mainly deal in btc thinking you'll earn easy money to help you out, you'd end up disappointed. You have to understand that there's more to that in btc and the technology that runs it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
Bitcoin is indeed a savior all the time. It has helped us to earn an extra income to support our family's needs and to have a savings for future need. In times of economic depression, it will serve as out last asset to sustain out needs. This is the an advantage of a crypto because its decentralize. It is purely independent from the government's issues. Since we are blessed enough to earn with Bitcoin, it is essential to prepare for emergency fund. We need not to overspend things because every dollar we earn has its purpose. It's not only Bitcoin which can save us during economic depression but also it depends on how we handle our assets.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

This is so true. It is truly a savior. We al know what is the purpose of bitcoin and it is we can earn as much as we can. We can do trading, investing and join campaign in order to acquire it. It csn be savior because it could help us earn big more than what we could get if we have regular job. This is simply a blessing anyone wanted to have.
You are misunderstanding the problem in this question. Bitcoin is a savior for countries with unstable politics. Political instability they will easily lose capital, they buy bitcoin will be more convenient to store capital. Although the war has taken place, everything can be lost, but their Bitcoin will last forever. No matter where they are, they can freely manage their Bitcoins.
saliga75423

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

#Although the BTC's role has not yet been played out, it does open the door to technological change.

#Similarly, I don't think people should deify BTC. If there is too much of this view, it may lead to its decline. Smiley
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

yes bitcoin can be savior but only to those who believes on it and also to those who worked hard on it because bitcoin is just a tool or an asset that is used by a company or an employer to pay you if you worked for them. in my case , i can say that bitcoin also helped me for my financial needs because it also gives me an income just like most of the users here.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Some people have relay used all opportunities that bitcoin gives, made the money and saving, some even managed to get independent from banks and for them it was a savior. But I also know some who have made wrong estimations, invested too much at the wrong moment and they've lost a great dela of money. For them bitcoin wasn't so lucky. Key is the timing and how skilled are you in using all possibilities that bitcoin brings.

malaj
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

Yes I consider bitcoin as Savior because it saves many lives Who has no income. Bitcoin  really saves my family because l have no work 3 months ago. And lm a single mom, so Im just hoping on bitcoin. I'm really thankful because bitcoin is a hero that in times l don't have anything. Bitcoin gives me hope to expect in bitcoin. Just be patiently obey all the rules so that you will not be removed in bitcoin. Just watch and learn how to make a big profit.
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

You are right about this to some extent. Most of the students in my country do not have enough money to spend considerable amount of money in bitcoins. But there are other free ways to earn bitcoins. For instance, this forum itself allows signature campaigns for members where they can earn some bitcoins based on their rank. This is a  good opportunity for students. Most of these campaigns require to complete certain number of posts in a week. A student can plan accordingly as per his schedule.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
chicagobulls

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

Yes, because bitcoin is a savior. Why? example if you have a financial problem  you can use the bitcion to solve your problem...
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Yes for me bitcoin is a savior,they help people in many ways like in financial problem.Bitcoin is the savior of poverty.thanks to bitcoin because know we have savings in the bank for the future of my family.

This is really one of the most positive signs that especially in particular on crypto and crypto is brought to the global population. Indeed since the formation of bitcoin, many young millionaires have emerged from the crypto world. I also know that many people get rich quickly with bitcoin.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

Yes for me bitcoin is a savior,they help people in many ways like in financial problem.Bitcoin is the savior of poverty.thanks to bitcoin because know we have savings in the bank for the future of my family.

This is really one of the most positive signs that especially in particular on crypto and crypto is brought to the global population. Indeed since the formation of bitcoin, many young millionaires have emerged from the crypto world. I also know that many people get rich quickly with bitcoin.
Very well said, bitcoin is a saviour of the poverty and economy .Since it was developed and recognize many people was taking advantage for this specially who are making efforts and keep on hardworks.People getting started to be a millionaire on bitcoin .It is too quickly to be getting rich in bitcoin because for the good money we earned.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

Bitcoin is already a savior. For the people who are here even before the bitcoin boomed in the market then they are the real testimonies for us to believe that bitcoin is indeed the savior because without bitcoin then there will be no shortcut toward success because bitcoin served as a shortcut for a lot of people because they cannot believed that bitcoin can make them rich in just a few years.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

of course bitcoin can be a savior for serious people who seriously pursue bitcoin, even bitcoin can be a savior of a country's economy, if in that country many have the advantage with bitcoin
ExtraLovers

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

First of all. To be able Bitcoin take such position. All network/community should look more seriously in Lightning Network.  You can check progress here: explorer

kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

Bitcoin can be a Savior to many people myself I have proven to myself that it is a big deal to me especially in financial needs. Using bitcoin we support our needs everyday. You can entrust your future to bitcoin as soon as you know how this system will make your life prosperous
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

Bitcoin as a savior could be a yes if we will consider the benefits of it to everyone. Imagine how much earnings does bitcoiners earned after all the hardwork and passion they put into it. It is definitely a life changing which we assume a savior to everyone who experienced a drastic change in life. Thinking that you can easily support all your financial needs whether for family, friends, relatives and for personal, it is such a priceless moment to see where have you been and where are you now heading just by earning from bitcoin. Hope that there are more lives get saved by bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: