Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:12:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2940 times)
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

Some sort yes it can be a savior for those people who are very smart and able to manage their life. Is savior especially in terms of financial needs.
That is true, for me bitcoin is totally a life savior, because  bitcoin can help a lot of people, just like me bitcoin is help me to have money even i am just a student and because of bitcoin i can now help my parents for our financial needs and for our house expenses.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

The presence of bitcoin has been proven to be the savior of many people, by doing the simple thing that following bounties in this forum then we can earn up to $ 100 per month, and for me that still this school is big money
Starting to earn with $100 is not a bad option when you want your future in that particular field because the amount will somehow give you a sense of getting the reward. Start it as a part time job and then learn about how to get more rewards and about different campaigns. Once you have the knowledge, you will automatically be having a lot of contacts and difference in trading and holding. Then is the time you can decide about to start it as a full time to earn as much you have the capability.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.

Yes it can be. I can prove that. It had been very difficult in my financial needs befors i am into btc, but now i can pay the bills and i already have a savings. I can also help my relatives.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

As of now individuals needs cash to purchase their needs and needs keeping in mind the end goal to make due in a group. Bitcoin is the guardian angel on the group on the grounds that for the open doors the offered and truly this is extraordinary and powerful for individuals living in group. Bitcoin can help individuals who are no headings towards their future
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:37:47 AM

Every individual can earn bitcoin it can help us in many ways like earning moneys, sending to love ones, can be used for the future, build for business, for daily needs, pay for tuition and different things. Bitcoin is made for everyone and there are many proofs that many people became successful by the help of bitcoin.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

As of currently people wants money to get their wants and desires keeping in mind the top goal to create due in an exceedingly cluster. Bitcoin is that the guardian spirit on the cluster on the grounds that for the open doors the offered and actually this is often extraordinary and powerful for people living in cluster. Bitcoin will facilitate people UN agency aren't any headings towards their future
alexmuro

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

Bitcoin can be a savior it is proven by many because bitcoin can able to help users by earning money from. Users can say it is indeed and no doubt at all. We have freedom to use bitcoin to invest and earn in a nice way.
Yes, you're right mate. Bitcoin can be a savior to all unemployed people who want to earn money for their needs. There are many opportunities that bitcoin can give to us like, investing, joining a bounty or signature campaign, trading, etc. And its free to all of us who are willing to join or work with bitcoin.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:19:07 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
In case of financial problem, yes, we can rely to bitcoin. And thanks to the creator of this. There are lots of unemployed who were helped by bitcoin, thus giving them the opportunity to gain and have their capital for business or investments.
Sitipxz

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:22:53 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

People are investing in Bitcon and in other Crypto assets because it's a reliable store of wealth. It's not just because of all the economic recessions, Government and institutional corruption, it's also about people seeing a better way to manage their finances, and see their money for the very first time in their lives and in all of human history grow in value and actually do something that they've always wanted it to do, and that is to grow in value.  

That's a beautiful thing..

To see MONEY consist of all 5 key aspects of what sound money constitutes,

Money is supposed to be

1.) recognizable,

2.) divisible,

3.) portable,

4.) fungible,

5.) And it needs to be scarce.

Fiat currency doesn't share many of these properties, one of which is scarcity. The value of Government-backed fiat currency can also be manipulated and corrupted. Right now, the Federal Reserve is printing more money in to the world Economy than ever before and it's killing the value of every dollar in your pocket and all other fiat currencies around the world as well.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:52:33 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 07:11:46 AM by bitcad4u

Bitcoin is the savoir for long.Due you know why.What ever you had invested in crypto currency will be the safest one.It will help you at the emergency time.If you want money at emergency,you can sell bitcoin and get money from it.M ost of the unemployed people earnings some money from bitcoin.It help to resolve our financial problem.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:31:51 AM

Bitcoin is the savoir for long.Due you know why.What ever you had invested in crypto currency will be the safest one.It will help you at the emergency time.If you want money at emergency,you can sell bitcoin and get money from it.

It is indeed true. Since I became a part of bitcoin community I can tell that bitcoin really helps me a lot in my everyday life. It looks like a hero or a savior because of helping me fulfill all the needs I needed in life. With just taking risk, investing my money in bitcoin is like taking a lottery with your winning numbers on it. The good thing about bitcoin is it focus on the benefits of its users and that is the reason why I admire bitcoin a lot.

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:34:14 AM

I think Starting to acquire with $500 isn't an awful alternative when you need your future in that specific field on the grounds that the sum will by one means or another give you a feeling of getting the reward. Begin it as low maintenance occupation and afterward find out about how to get more rewards and about various battles. When you have the learning, you will naturally be having a considerable measure of contacts and distinction in exchanging and holding. At that point is the time you can choose going to begin it as a full time to win as much you have the capacity.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

Bitcoin can be Savior in economics.
I agree Bitcoin does have a high price value, in the midst of the problems of one's economic life, Bitcoin is able to present a high price value by getting it not too difficult.
Just like getting Bitcoin can go through Bounty Campaign, Airdrops. Bitcoin can make the economy better.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

Yes thats true, bitcoin is a savior interms of our needs and wants, indeed a lot of people  became rich and achieved their goals in life, so i really believe that btc is a savior it depends also on how we handle and manage bitcoin inorder to success.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:39:08 AM

Yes thats true, bitcoin is a savior interms of our needs and wants, indeed a lot of people  became rich and achieved their goals in life, so i really believe that btc is a savior it depends also on how we handle and manage bitcoin inorder to success.
to be honest. by using bitcoin, my debt becomes paid off. bitcoin can be a lifesaver when you use it well, and it's true. you are right. many people have become rich by using bitcoin. even i aim for it.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

BTC become venezuela savior, you even go to jail and is determined to break the currency. What we mean by mining the currency refers to a process, in this process, the use of work force to solve a math problem, at the same time create a currency block.

The advantages of bitcoin over traditional currencies; Growing and penetrating into a wider society.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

BTC become venezuela savior, you even go to jail and is determined to break the currency. What we mean by mining the currency refers to a process, in this process, the use of work force to solve a math problem, at the same time create a currency block.

The advantages of bitcoin over traditional currencies; Growing and penetrating into a wider society.
The slightest whiff of a financial crisis will tighten the available financial resources, too. The real test for cryptocurrencies, next year and beyond, will be whether they can evolve to be more efficient. I believe that Bitcoin can be savior.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

to be honest. by using bitcoin, my debt becomes paid off. bitcoin can be a lifesaver when you use it well, and it's true. you are right. many people have become rich by using bitcoin. even i aim for it.
as long as i feel right now, i can buy some building materials that later to build a house, because i am obsessed must be able to have their own hoouse. and it seems like that time will come soon, where later my wife and children already have their own home

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:11:58 AM

I agree. Bitcoin helped me settle my debts and improved my financial situation. I was in a situation were all of my salary goes to my debts. Good thing bitcoin has help overcome challenges in terms of money. I am looking to invest more on bitcoin to show appreciation on the things that it has done. I know I worked for it but without bitcoin, I don't think I can overcome my financial struggles.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

I agree. Bitcoin helped me settle my debts and improved my financial situation. I was in a situation were all of my salary goes to my debts. Good thing bitcoin has help overcome challenges in terms of money. I am looking to invest more on bitcoin to show appreciation on the things that it has done. I know I worked for it but without bitcoin, I don't think I can overcome my financial struggles.
Don't invest more in bitcoin and like you said just work for bitcoin like use your account to join different campaigns in this forum and that will help you to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and get more experience and also the best thing in this is you will get more cryptocurrency and that will become the key for you increase your income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: