Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:43:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 451939 times)
Lab_Rat (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 01:37:16 AM

I just spoke with Dave a short while ago.  The conversation was an hour long as we had a lot to talk about.

We ran a lot of numbers and spoke about the aspects of such a large set of orders.  These orders will carry quite a few benefits to the company, one of which is a live viewing of a working 400GH/s unit.  We will be committing to a date for his visit with this prototype to me over the next few days.  He will have a lot more information about the specifics of the deal he can arrange for me, as to be fair to other purchasers, and provide the best deal for LabRatMining and each of it's investors.

He will be confirming that I am in contact with him regularly and the fact that the numbers I will be presenting over the weekend are accurate.  These numbers show the specifics of the previously announced "minimum of 100MH/s per bond" that was in place to avoid any issues in the event of BTC price dropping or any other unexpected expenses.  This number was a very conservative estimate due to the risk factors involved.  The numbers I will be presenting, likely tomorrow, are accurate as of current BTC/USD exchange rates.

Expect a lot of big things to happen over the course of the next week as I remain in contact with Dave as well as other individuals with August ship-date BitFury orders and June/July 2012 MR orders with BFL.

Dave and I agreed that putting all of your funds toward a single manufacturer is not a smart move, but BitFury may secure a significantly larger purchase from LabRatMining as it has greater benefits to the company and it's investors.

As a feature of security, BitFury has agreed to "lock-in" my place in line without delivering funds until a working prototype is presented.  This is to ensure that no funds are allocated irresponsibly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buzzdave
VIP

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:50:06 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2013, 04:53:14 AM by buzzdave

Hi all - I'm excited that Lab_Rat has decided to bring BitFury mining power to this project.  I'm confident that I can deliver on the significant amount of hashpower Lab_Rat wants to secure from us, and in fact it is now my personal goal to make sure that the first chips to send shares for LabRatMining are BitFury chips.  As Lab_Rat states, diversification is smart business, and in this case a little friendly competition won't hurt.

Lab_Rat and I discussed his plans for acquiring the hardware and the terms around landing that hashing power as early as possible.  We also talked about his plans for the operational facility which sound spot on.  I will work closely with him to assist however I can in the rapid deployment of the hardware.  As soon as I have video proof of the units, that will be made available.  As a further step of thorough due diligence, Lab_Rat is requiring me to provide an in-person demonstration of the 400Gh/s working unit.  I totally agree with this smart money approach.

Meantime, we've got a provisional agreement that secures a very early spot in the October queue.  This project comes early enough that I can easily reserve the correct number of full 400G kits, with a soft hold on more product as he sees fit.  With a large an operational commitment as this, I will dedicate a member of the fulfillment team to assure that units go out on time as promised.

I really like the approach Lab_Rat is taking here and I hope to add value in the ways I've described.  I think its a great way to get ASIC mining power at scale.

Cheers,
Dave

[EDIT] I'm already seeing some concern here that I've given Lab_Rat a front-of-line pass to October units.  This is not the case.  I simply set up a reserve spot in the October queue right now, so we have the stake in the ground.  Sorry if I implied an unfair queue practice...

SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 03:01:33 AM

Hi all - I'm excited that Lab_Rat has decided to bring BitFury mining power to this project.  I'm confident that I can deliver on the significant amount of hashpower Lab_Rat wants to secure from us, and in fact it is now my personal goal to make sure that the first chips to send shares for LabRatMining are BitFury chips.  As Lab_Rat states, diversification is smart business, and in this case a little friendly competition won't hurt.

Lab_Rat and I discussed his plans for acquiring the hardware and the terms around landing that hashing power as early as possible.  We also talked about his plans for the operational facility which sound spot on.  I will work closely with him to assist however I can in the rapid deployment of the hardware.  As soon as I have video proof of the units, that will be made available.  As a further step of thorough due diligence, Lab_Rat is requiring me to provide an in-person demonstration of the 400Gh/s working unit.  I totally agree with this smart money approach.

Meantime, we've got a provisional agreement that secures a very early spot in the October queue.  This project comes early enough that I can easily reserve the correct number of full 400G kits, with a soft hold on more product as he sees fit.  With a large an operational commitment as this, I will dedicate a member of the fulfillment team to assure that units go out on time as promised.

I really like the approach Lab_Rat is taking here and I hope to add value in the ways I've described.  I think its a great way to get ASIC mining power at scale.

Cheers,
Dave

http://www.phonearena.com/news/TSMC-says-its-supply-of-28nm-chips-continues-to-be-low_id40077

Are you sure that you can make that much of quantity of chips? if you use 28nm standard?
buzzdave
VIP

Activity: 472

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 04:51:47 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2013, 05:11:57 AM by buzzdave

Cheers,
Dave

http://www.phonearena.com/news/TSMC-says-its-supply-of-28nm-chips-continues-to-be-low_id40077

Are you sure that you can make that much of quantity of chips? if you use 28nm standard?

Our wafer order is already underway for product all the way through October.  We are 55nm process anyway.

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 05:16:21 AM

Cheers,
Dave

Our wafer order is already underway for product all the way through October.  We are 55nm process anyway.

Then it will be much more trustworthy,sorry for the post.Good luck
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:21:07 PM

Hi all - I'm excited that Lab_Rat has decided to bring BitFury mining power to this project.

Suppose you go be excited all over the bAsic threads, scammer.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:06:32 AM

I have finished the spreadsheets as well as the readme to go along with them.  This readme explains not only what each value actually means, but also how to use each function to evaluate different possibilities.

I will be posting these for download tomorrow.

The spreadsheets were developed with great care to show every variable taken into account in calculating profitability and hashrate per bond.  I will not only be posting them for download, but also posting snapshots of these spreadsheets given likely values for the starting point.

The spreadsheets were made using Excel and the README is a simple txt file, therefore anyone without the ability to view an Excel book will have to take the word of others as well as the snapshots posted until I have this function built into the website at some point in the future.  I am not making any promises at this point as to when this will be completed as it is not high on my priorities list.

Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:01:54 PM

As previously announced, I have been working on a series of spreadsheets that will allow investors to view all information pertaining to LabRatMining and how the Bitcoin network and exchange rates affect the company.

This spreadsheet was developed to add some clarity to the previously vague "Minimum of 100MH/s per bond."

I have taken into account all variables involved except reinvestment by the company as this quantity will vary over time.  There are fixed costs involved in hosting the equipment as well as variable costs that will determine the amount that will be reinvested.

Below is some data that has been calculated given a scenario based around the following assumptions:
-BTC/USD = $90.00
-Expected Difficulty at the time of hardware deployment = 45,000,000
-The period of time you wish to measure in weeks = 26
-The percent increase in difficulty per adjustment = 14

Total hashrate in TH for LabRatMining given bond sales
6.9 @16,500 bonds sold
8.4 @20,000 bonds sold
13.5 @30,000 bonds sold
18.6 @40,000 bonds sold
24.1 @50,000 bonds sold
29.5 @60,000 bonds sold
35.3 @70,000 bonds sold
41.2 @80,000 bonds sold
47.3 @90,000 bonds sold
53.5 @100,000 bonds sold

Individuals hashrate per bond based on bond sales
313.86 @16,500 bonds sold
314.34 @20,000 bonds sold
337.22 @30,000 bonds sold
348.65 @40,000 bonds sold
360.86 @50,000 bonds sold
369.05 @60,000 bonds sold
378.71 @70,000 bonds sold
385.96 @80,000 bonds sold
394.57 @90,000 bonds sold
401.48 @100,000 bonds sold

Price per GH at given bond purchase price according to bond sales
Average of $42/GH/s (hosting and electric included.)

Profitability
Average returns to be expected are likely to be in the range of 70-90% above and beyond the initial investment over 26 weeks.

Difficulty Projections
In this calculator I have included the ability to use differing assumptions to estimate difficulty over 26 weeks.  These values are included in formulas that may be used to estimate returns.

This calculator is complex and therefore comes with a README that can be used to explain the data and formulas.

This spreadsheet was made using Excel.  You may download the spreadsheet to allow for input of your own assumptions.  The fact that these were produced using Excel may cause some individuals to not have access to using the full potential of this calculator, but Google Docs has a built in spreadsheet viewer that will give you the full information based on the assumptions above.

Here is the link to access the complete spreadsheet and README: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZCh0jtSZkwR1A4RS04TkNUcVU&usp=sharing

mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:13:18 PM

So if I'm understanding this correctly, as of right now, one bond will provide ~300+ MH/s?

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
grnbrg

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

Official LRM shill

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:37:54 PM

I'll point out that, due to some of the inter-page references, the spreadsheet doesn't seem to play nice with Libre Office or Google Docs.  Looks like Excel is required.

grnbrg.
Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:42:49 PM

So if I'm understanding this correctly, as of right now, one bond will provide ~300+ MH/s?

Yes, and if you read the README and my previous posts, 8 weeks from now will likely be the start of dividend payouts in a sizable quantity (mid to late Sept.)

I will likely have some hardware within a couple weeks, but it will be small compared to that of the hardware being purchased.

Disclaimer: these values are subject to change with the market price of BTC/USD, but will likely be very close given current estimates.

mmmerlin

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:05:09 PM

Well... A guaranteed 300MH/s / share sweetens the deal a LOT!  Smiley
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:07:11 PM

Heh.  Only another 3k or so left in the initial 20,000 bonds at 0.15...

grnbrg.
mmmerlin

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:27:52 PM

grnbrg.

Given that 17k sold when they were 100MH/s shares and their value has just tripled, I can't see these lasting long... Shocked
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:20:11 AM

grnbrg.

Given that 17k sold when they were 100MH/s shares and their value has just tripled, I can't see these lasting long... Shocked
Yup, I just bought some more. Smiley

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:58:47 AM

if no one bid up the bonds above 0.16 , then after 12 weeks, according to that BITFURY will delivery its products at earliest on October.
You guys will be burned at 12 weeks later.

We assume network difficulty will continues increase 15% per each adjust date. this equal to 12*7/10=8.4 times
the current 1 Mega/hash is about 0.003 ,recording to DMS.MINING . assume contract value will be decrease upon with the adjustment.

Then it will be 0.003 X (1-0.15)8.4times =0.000766. for 100 M/hash should only worh 0.000766*100=0.0766

P.S: if look back the recent  trends of difficulty, it indicated about 20% increase each ten days... Thereby the above calculation is very conservative.

Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:16:41 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 02:27:35 AM by Lab_Rat

if no one bid up the bonds above 0.16 , then after 12 weeks, according to that BITFURY will delivery its products at earliest on October.

We assume network difficulty will continues increase 15% per each adjust date. this equal to 12*7/10=8.4 times
the current 1 Mega/hash is about 0.003 ,recording to DMS.MINING . assume contract value will be decrease upon with the adjustment.

Then it will be 0.003 X (1-0.15)8.4times =0.000766. for 100 M/hash should only worh 0.000766*100=0.0766

P.S: if look back the recent  trends of difficulty, it indicated about 20% increase each ten days... Thereby the above calculation is very conservative.

From what you're stating, my bonds at a current minimum value of 300MH/s per bond would pull in at least 0.0766 * 3 = 0.2298 BTC on an investment that costs 0.15 BTC.  If the quantity of bonds sold increases, the hashrate per bond follows, but the later purchasers pay slightly more.  This would allow for early investors to make more profit, but also increase the company's hashrate maintaining that same profitability through new purchases of bonds.  There will also be a sizable re-investment made regularly by LabRatMining further increasing your hashrate.  This will in turn increase profitability.  So on a worse case scenario according to you, you would make a minimum of your money back +50% and still have the bond in hand to sell at a later date.

I don't see anything negative in what you just said.  Bitcoin is not a sprint to get rich, it's a marathon to make a profit.

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:19:12 AM

P.S: if look back the recent  trends of difficulty, it indicated about 20% increase each ten days... Thereby the above calculation is very conservative.

From what you're stating, my bonds at a current minimum value of 300MH/s per bond would pull in at least 0.0766 * 3 = 0.2298 BTC on an investment that costs 0.15 BTC.  If the quantity of bonds sold increases, the hashrate per bond follows, but the later purchasers pay slightly more.  This would allow for early investors to make more profit, but also increase the company's hashrate maintaining that same profitability through new purchases of bonds.  There will also be a sizable re-investment made regularly by LabRatMining further increasing your hashrate.  This will in turn increase profitability.  So on a worse case scenario according to you, you would make a minimum of your money back +50% and still have the bond in hand to sell at a later date.

I don't see anything negative in what you just said.  Bitcoin is not a sprint to get rich, it's a marathon to make a profit.
If 100000 shares isn't totally sold ,then it only worth 100 millions per bond..Am I right?
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:28:38 AM

I don't see anything negative in what you just said.  Bitcoin is not a sprint to get rich, it's a marathon to make a profit.
If 100000 shares isn't totally sold ,then it only worth 100 millions per bond..Am I right?

No, at the current level of 17,000 bonds sold, the estimated hashrate per bond is 313 MH/s.

grnbrg.
Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:30:12 AM

No, at the current level of 17,000 bonds sold, the estimated hashrate per bond is 313 MH/s.

grnbrg.

Thank you for clarifying that even faster than I could get to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: