Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 451944 times)
dawie

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

BTC for a better world

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:56:03 AM

Hi guys
I've been out of circulation and have not seen the note about BitFunder process of transferring shares to LabRatMining.  Could someone please tell me what to do?
Much thx.

Fascinated by BTC
BTC: 1HWUnvZ3xQykdSJsfyGiGQpZG16uFe8DXJ
XMR: 44fJ52WJGUmceBX6iARnfW6k9p2MFrwkb9AeXRDvQDaZYM8zkA2uuysE164GBGrhkvGh8PAxGUFU5Fq eEmk82Cww3CHdeRS
fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:03:43 PM

Hi guys
I've been out of circulation and have not seen the note about BitFunder process of transferring shares to LabRatMining.  Could someone please tell me what to do?
Much thx.

Check LabRat website => http://www.labratmining.com/

At "News Regarding Dividends"

You need to send via mail to LabRat a verified message with your Bitcoin wallet (address used on Bitfunder)

Check also old previous page of this thread.

If you have difficulty, let us know, we help Wink
dawie

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

BTC for a better world

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:15:30 PM

Hi guys
Much thx.

Check LabRat website => http://www.labratmining.com/

At "News Regarding Dividends"

You need to send via mail to LabRat a verified message with your Bitcoin wallet (address used on Bitfunder)

Check also old previous page of this thread.

If you have difficulty, let us know, we help Wink

Very helpful thank you

Fascinated by BTC
BTC: 1HWUnvZ3xQykdSJsfyGiGQpZG16uFe8DXJ
XMR: 44fJ52WJGUmceBX6iARnfW6k9p2MFrwkb9AeXRDvQDaZYM8zkA2uuysE164GBGrhkvGh8PAxGUFU5Fq eEmk82Cww3CHdeRS
Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:02:23 PM

Lab_Rat should look into this new exchange being set-up https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,7176.0.html
grnbrg

Activity: 509

Official LRM shill

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:11:29 PM

Hey, @||bit...

Quit being a tease and let us all read your posts.  Smiley

grnbrg.
M31

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:06:04 AM

Of interest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtnILLoYNcU
bittymitty

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:57:07 AM

Pop the champagne - we are hashing at 201TH!  Noncerate is 190TN - watch us keep growing!

Regards
Dave

Does this have any relation to the labrat orders, we should have our gear now?

Labrat if you are struggling to cope have you though about hiring an assistant? ( I would be willing to work for BTC!)
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:43:19 AM

Sorry but writing a post with Divs info payout take less than 5 minutes  Angry

This lack of communication is very boring.
Even some Group buy have better communication/info.

It's not like the situation was optimal.
No it's not.

No exchange.(Ok Bitfunder fiasco bla bla but others have already alternative solutions)
No clarification about the 14 days period.
No communication about hardware received (when, how much, etc, etc..)
No real-time Hashrate (LRM hash at 5, 10, 30, 100TH/s? no one knows...)
Website totally obsolete

All this impact trust.

I know you have some hard work but it's your work and you get paid for, so please let us informed.

It's barely the minimum because the situation is not optimal.

This and while you're at it, could you squirt some of this new shampoo in your eyes, it says not animal tested so I'm a bit leery of using it. Wink

Though we could do with something like....

Jules: [nervous] I don't wanna hear 'bout no motherfucking ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, "You ain't got no problem, Jules, I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there, chill them niggas out and wait for the cavalry, which should be coming directly".
    Marsellus: You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there and chill them niggas out and wait for The Wolf, who should be coming directly.
    Jules: [Jules pauses and becomes calm] You sending The Wolf?
    Marsellus: Oh, you feel better, motherfucker?
    Jules: [laughing] Shit, negro, that's all you had to say!

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
axefrog

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:45:58 PM

Some people can be overly demanding regarding the frequency and detail of updates they want, but on the other hand, it would be nice if, given the amount of bitcoin that has been invested in this enterprise, we at least got *something* on a regular basis.

It takes a minute to create a Twitter account and 30 seconds to compose a quick tweet along the lines of "No news today, still waiting", or "Current hash rate 5TH/s, expecting equipment next month". Etc.

I would like to very politely request that LabRat (either directly, or via grnbrg) make some kind of basic effort to at least give us a regular Tweet, or Wordpress.com blog post (just a paragraph would do) keeping us up to date. We've invested in this enterprise and some communication would be really appreciated.

Look, we know stuff can take time to come to fruition and sometimes there really isn't much new to report, but communication is so important to keep trust and goodwill strong! Stick a wordpress blog up (seriously, this will take you a minute at wordpress.com, you don't have to install a thing) - or just use a Twitter account (again, super quick and easy and you'll keep everyone happy). And give us the courtesy of a regular tweet or blog paragraph (not even a full post!). It's neither hard, nor particularly time consuming, and doesn't even have to contain any new information. Just let us know you're alive, still waiting, etc. Tell us whatever the hell you want. We'll understand and most of all, we'll appreciate that you thought it was worthwhile at least keeping us in the loop.
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 02:49:07 PM

Some people can be overly demanding regarding the frequency and detail of updates they want, but on the other hand, it would be nice if, given the amount of bitcoin that has been invested in this enterprise, we at least got *something* on a regular basis.

It takes a minute to create a Twitter account and 30 seconds to compose a quick tweet along the lines of "No news today, still waiting", or "Current hash rate 5TH/s, expecting equipment next month". Etc.

I would like to very politely request that LabRat (either directly, or via grnbrg) make some kind of basic effort to at least give us a regular Tweet, or Wordpress.com blog post (just a paragraph would do) keeping us up to date. We've invested in this enterprise and some communication would be really appreciated.

Look, we know stuff can take time to come to fruition and sometimes there really isn't much new to report, but communication is so important to keep trust and goodwill strong! Stick a wordpress blog up (seriously, this will take you a minute at wordpress.com, you don't have to install a thing) - or just use a Twitter account (again, super quick and easy and you'll keep everyone happy). And give us the courtesy of a regular tweet or blog paragraph (not even a full post!). It's neither hard, nor particularly time consuming, and doesn't even have to contain any new information. Just let us know you're alive, still waiting, etc. Tell us whatever the hell you want. We'll understand and most of all, we'll appreciate that you thought it was worthwhile at least keeping us in the loop.

+1

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
Jeffrey

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:52:10 PM

This. Very much.
In the end, LRM wouldn't be as big as it is without us. So indeed, the minimum we can ask is a fairly frequent update on the company we've invested in. Like said above, even if there isn't much to say, you can still say what's keeping you busy. Saying "nothing to report, waiting for hardware" tells us SO MUCH MORE than not saying anything at all.

So yes, please, try to find 2 or 3 minutes a week to tell us something.
Ashitank

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:13:17 PM

Yo people demand updates because there are important unanswered questions as you are aware Smiley

Here is LRM twitter feed : https://twitter.com/LRM_News   , but no surprises there either Wink
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:22:11 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 04:51:27 PM by grnbrg

Here is LRM twitter feed : https://twitter.com/LRM_News   , but no surprises there either Wink

Mostly because I maintain it, and most stuff posted there shows up here first.  Smiley  But there are some people who don't follow BitcoinTrollTalk, so I post important stuff there...

grnbrg.

PS:  $580 - $650, depending on the exchange.  WTFBBQ....  Are we gonna crash again?
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:42:41 PM

Mostly because I maintain it, and most stuff posted there shows up here first.  Smiley  But there are some people who don't follow Bitcoin[st]Troll[/st]Talk, so I post important stuff there...

grnbrg.

PS:  $580 - $650, depending on the exchange.  WTFBBQ....  Are we gonna crash again?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-18/u-s-agencies-to-say-bitcoins-offer-legitimate-benefits.html

BTCChina Fees:
2. Fees
Most Bitcoin trading platforms worldwide charge a percentage fee in trading commission, however BTC China has announced to offer zero transaction fee since September 24, 2013 to provide a better experience for our users.

Huge Volume on that Exchange - China pushing BTC hard

We'll see $1,000 before the end of the year, possibly even more.

Coinbase already sold out of it's daily BTC today (Not even Noon yet and they have a fairly large supply to sell out)
Ashitank

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:47:51 PM

Mostly because I maintain it, and most stuff posted there shows up here first.  Smiley  But there are some people who don't follow Bitcoin[st]Troll[/st]Talk, so I post important stuff there...

grnbrg.

While you are at it , would you know when did the official 14 days of mining period start & what happened to the mining revenue earned of new hardware received before 14 days of mining period started  Huh  , If Lab_rat has different understanding about this please share it with us so we know whats going on Smiley

Meanwhile I think we are set for 1000$ BTC with or without a correction in price , exchanges are running out of coin lol.  Smiley
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:14:49 PM

While you are at it , would you know when did the official 14 days of mining period start & what happened to the mining revenue earned of new hardware received before 14 days of mining period started  Huh  , If Lab_rat has different understanding about this please share it with us so we know whats going on Smiley

I've pushed him to drop by and clarify, and do some Q&A.  We'll see how that works out.

My understanding at this point is that the 14 day clock will start when the last of the hardware in the current order arrives, which should happen very soon.  The new hardware that has previously arrived has been mining in isolation (which is why divs have been low) and 100% of the proceeds mined between arrival and the close of the 14 day clock will go to new hardware.

(Hardware) will start rolling in next week and what it accumulates between time of arrival and 14 days after it is all received will 100% go into additional hardware. 

grnbrg.
Ashitank

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:07:08 PM

While you are at it , would you know when did the official 14 days of mining period start & what happened to the mining revenue earned of new hardware received before 14 days of mining period started  Huh  , If Lab_rat has different understanding about this please share it with us so we know whats going on Smiley

I've pushed him to drop by and clarify, and do some Q&A.  We'll see how that works out.

My understanding at this point is that the 14 day clock will start when the last of the hardware in the current order arrives, which should happen very soon.  The new hardware that has previously arrived has been mining in isolation (which is why divs have been low) and 100% of the proceeds mined between arrival and the close of the 14 day clock will go to new hardware.

(Hardware) will start rolling in next week and what it accumulates between time of arrival and 14 days after it is all received will 100% go into additional hardware.  

grnbrg.

Dang ! I am ashamed that I miss this bit from Lab_rat's post , thank you for clearing this up for me grnbrg , I apologize to Lab_rat for my oversight & lack of reading comprehension  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I am all sorted for now in regards to my LRM doubts I had Smiley
BKM

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:12:02 PM

While you are at it , would you know when did the official 14 days of mining period start & what happened to the mining revenue earned of new hardware received before 14 days of mining period started  Huh  , If Lab_rat has different understanding about this please share it with us so we know whats going on Smiley

I've pushed him to drop by and clarify, and do some Q&A.  We'll see how that works out.

My understanding at this point is that the 14 day clock will start when the last of the hardware in the current order arrives, which should happen very soon.  The new hardware that has previously arrived has been mining in isolation (which is why divs have been low) and 100% of the proceeds mined between arrival and the close of the 14 day clock will go to new hardware.

grnbrg.

Dang ! I am ashamed that I miss this bit from Lab_rat's post , thank you for clearing this up for me grnbrg , I apologize to Lab_rat for my oversight & lack of reading comprehension  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I am all sorted for now in regards to my LRM doubts I had Smiley

Certainly looking forward to the end of the 14 days and some details on the results! Exciting times - Cavirtex $650 CDN as of this post  Grin
SimonBelmond

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:31:51 PM

@Lab_Rat

I have the following proposal: Take another 25% off the mined coins and put these i to a reinvestment fund. I don't know how scalable the mine is but if it was scalable I would very much like that. You could constantly buy HW whenever there is a good opportunity. If you think that this is feasible regarding scalability and effort and such, we could have some kind of vote again?
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:34:40 PM

Cavirtex $650 CDN as of this post  Grin

~$C500.

:sadface:

grnbrg.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: