Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer My Entire Savings to Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 3988 times)
Kandala

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

By doing that it will be the biggest mistake of  a lifetime , its better to share your money into  stocks , crypto (not.all) and physical assets and Fiat besides even the worlds richest even the world's richest diversify their investment to stay safe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

People Should Learn They should never Transfer the entire saving to cyrptocurrency or any business in fact. I would say invest the money which you can only lose or bear to lose ,what you have extra. putting entire saving its big stupid mistake .You Posted this on dec 17 and look the price of market how is gone down . in crypto you should never invest your saving thats number one rule
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

investing all money in cryptocurrencies will be suicidal invest only money what u afford to loose nt to invest more than that why because we never know these market moves holding will lead more stress
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

I don't think that it's a safe option. If you are good at trading, why don't you continue doing it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

I wouldn't do that, transfer my life saving to Crypto. It's like putting all your eggs in one basket which is a no no. It has to be scattered in different places but withdrawable anytime if needed. I am not in favor of those investment with lock in periods. My savings would be 40% in Crypto and 60% in Fiat.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

I believe it is not an ideal decision to put all of one's egg in a basket. And even for an economy of a nation to improve, there has to be diversification. I'd give you two simple advice's.
1, Don't put all of your savings into investment. There might be need for emergency fund.
2. Don't put your investments in a place. You should invest in cryptocurrencies as well as stocks.

Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:13:29 AM

I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.
To be sincere with you, I suppose it is not an amazing idea on the subject of moving all your financial savings into cryptocurrencies. try to picture this out for your self. What occurs if all of the cryptocurrencies fall? Of direction, all of what you have got stored will fall as nicely and you might turn out to be getting lost there. The fine aspect with a view to do is to diversify your financial savings. put some of them in cryptocurrencies whilst maintain the relaxation to preserve your self. Do now not positioned all of your eggs in a unmarried basket.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:17:53 AM

Well, you can transfer the bulk of your savings into cryptocurrencies, but you have to keep majority of them into more established altcoins and some in a newly listed coins.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:30:46 AM

I think you should only transfer part because the value of cryptocurrency fluctuates so much that it can increase the money in your account but can also reduce your money quickly.
Transfer what you think is extra and you want to make maximum use of it. Converting all to crypto is not a bad idea, though it is having risk but there are greater chances of making good money as well. So if you think your monthly income is enough for supporting your expenditures, there is no need to think too much about the conversion. If you need to buy car or house with savings, invest small portion first.
To earn huge money it is not a bad idea to take risk if you have money you will invest in trading of bitcoin or directly investment can be done, I think now  day price of bitcoin is not very high so a little effort can give you high profit, if you are in need then try to save some money for it so you will not have to sell at panic, as if you have 100% of saving then invest 90% of in trading and investing but keep that 10% for you any of emergency or any need of money.
Backups fund are very importan dudet. because whenever investment risks can happen right. and if you do not have any money or
backups money. of course you will be confused when the loss comes. because all your money is used up all in investment?
aywing

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

Doesn't this seem risky? Right now Cryptocurrencies is not a really well-developed and a protective one, you can make trading for interest, while do not think that putting savings as cryptocurrencies would definitely give you very much wealth in the future.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

I am at a point in my my young life where I need to make a decision about my finances. I have a good amount of money saved up in my Robinhood account, and I have been putting it in the stock exchange, making a steady but positive return. Keyword here is positive. I am very conflicted right now because I think I can earn more money trading cryptocurrencies, but the risks are so much greater.

I have a couple good alt-coins in mind that I would like to buy, but don't have the capital because it's all tied up in stocks. Also, is there even a reputable enough exchange that I can put ~$50,000 in and not worry about it getting hacked or stolen? I mean, with stocks, if in the off chance that my account gets hacked, they still need verification before money can be sent, and my money is ensured by the government. With cryptocurrencies, once it's sent, I have zero chance of getting it back.

What should I do. Should I move all my money from stocks to cryptocurrencies? And if I do, which exchanges are reputable enough? I currently use Binance and have only $1000 in there.

Transfering your entire savings into cryptocurrency will not guarantee you to earn a huge amount of profit because the market is volatile so you should always have something in your bank or wallet to cover up the capital that you use to avoid becoming broke.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

This is quite risky for you, today the market is falling deep, if you dare risk then this may be the best investment, now many people have abandoned the market, but if you still Expect and believe in buying later this year you will become millionaire.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

I will not suggest that you transfer all your savings into cryptocurrency because the price might go down even more, i prefer that you invest just a decent amount right now but not all of your savings.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

Hope he didn't lose too much money or he did cut loss when the price was still high or just starting to drop down,
I wonder how much did he put in cryptocurrencies and how much did he loss.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

Hope he didn't lose too much money or he did cut loss when the price was still high or just starting to drop down,

That's why it's a big no no  for any investments to put it in one place. Especially in crypto. You can't recover lost money easily here and the wait to recovery may be too much for most people's financial capability so they end up selling at a loss. What you're doing if you put all your savings in crypto isn't investing, it's gambling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

Surely, if he gets broke he will rant here and telling for doing his biggest mistake in his life and curse cryptos and spread fuds here. Yeah I hope everything went well for him and didn't think to do something stupid. He really seems to trust cryptos big time.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

I believe that the guy has read the comments before he decided to invest all of his money in the cryptocurrencies. Yes, some altcoins are worth investing in them, but 20-30% of your fiat must be spent.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:14:01 PM

Don't!  I mean don't ever try it!!! Investment in Crypto does not give you 100% assurance, it's a 50/50 game,  you might get huge percentage profit or get rekt, always invest what you can afford to loose
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

If i were you i will not put.all my money in cryptocurrency. As you said the risk is so high and your money is not insured unlike in stock. Maybe you can split your savings. It is better.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:50:15 PM

Why will you take your money from stock that is safe to cryptocurrency that is so risky. Investing in stocks will give you lesser income but your money is safer.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: