Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence.  (Read 3159 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

when you start plunging into the world of crypto means that you are aware of all the possibilities that will occur, the crypto market cannot be predicted only with speculation but with careful research to achieve maximum results. Bitcoin prices that tend to fluctuate make people hesitate to start it all. but the state of bitcoin on the market can change at any time so you have to be smart to make decisions.
Getting involved in a much deeper way is the best thing to deal with this crypto market, knowing the principles and being well aware of any situations will give you good basis to continue, if you have good understanding and you already gained knowledge then you can enhance more of your skills, awareness of possible movements will be a good basis to decide what will be your next moves or next call for your assets.
Luu An

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

its declining bitcoin has its cause causes its causes The wave is the uncertainty of the arrangements during the weeks and the banning of advertising by technology companies.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

That is the best thing to be ,aware of every thing about the world of cryptos of what is happenning every now and then ,so be careful with your decisions and movements in bitcoin.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

I do day by day mindfulness on the internet based life and thus, I have possessed the capacity to convey such a significant number of my companions to digital money. Making mindfulness is the path forward
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

Indeed awareness is a contributing factor for the crypto economy to take a leap. But add to that utilization, without which, value decreases.

Increasing market activity through constant utilization really helps to boost the economy of crypto. The more people use bitcoin as a means of payment makes it more valuable and the more valuable it becomes, the more demand we will witness. And for that to happen, establishments as you mentioned will really help pave the way. It is through the general acceptance and utilization that the market will strengthen and stabilize.

That is why i always start telling people i know that bitcoin is a system of payment before dwelling to the trading and investment aspect, should they be interested.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

Obviously awareness is a great tool in crypto. Crypto works best with the principle of supply and demand in order to attain its value. How is this demand achieved? Apparently, through the creation of awareness.

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

This cryptocurrency is not own by any body. It is a currency by the people and for the people so it is not the duty of a particular set of people to create the awareness about bitcoin. In your little way create awareness about bitcoin.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

providing knowledge of the benefits of crypto will be more effective than we talk about theory and so on. for example, we talk about profit from crypto trading or crypto long-term investment with increasing history. I think people will be more interested if they hear the word "profit"
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

Awareness can have a big influence on the growth of Bitcoin. although I realize that Bitcoin is still a minority in the banking world and people involved in cryptocurrency are still a small part of the world's total population, but I believe that time will only tell the crypto world to run its path and be known for slowly becoming mainstream.

They will start to see and know bitcoin when they begin to aware that using digital currency as their main currency. they will aware
that cash will no longer be used because it is not simple and flexible. then that awareness will bring them to know bitcoin
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

Awareness can have a big influence on the growth of Bitcoin. although I realize that Bitcoin is still a minority in the banking world and people involved in cryptocurrency are still a small part of the world's total population, but I believe that time will only tell the crypto world to run its path and be known for slowly becoming mainstream.

They will start to see and know bitcoin when they begin to aware that using digital currency as their main currency. they will aware
that cash will no longer be used because it is not simple and flexible. then that awareness will bring them to know bitcoin

You are right, but I think I don't agree that cash will no longer be used because cash is always use in our everyday life, maybe digital will be second to fiat currencies.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1067
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

Cash will not be neglected since after all sorts of trading and gaining enough amount from trading, every person has the mindset of spending their digital assets be exchanged to fiat for local purchases; unless all payment system diverted to cryptocurrency. But it's not happening yet, so we still need cash form of payment which will be used for spending right?

Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

Most of us are engage on social media. Actually even on a young age know how to use computer and any different gadgets.  One of the best way to become aware about crypto is through internet. You can search anywhere about bitcoin and also by telling your experience while you were on  bitcoin. Todays generation is digital it is easy to know and learn everything in just  one click.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

I can say that globalization really exist, because  we can't deny that almost of the people in world are now depending on technology. People's life was connected to technology, so what I'm teying say is that, we can share the awareness through the use of technology, and thats it.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:06:40 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 11:17:31 AM by Nasty23

Most of us are engage on social media. Actually even on a young age know how to use computer and any different gadgets.  One of the best way to become aware about crypto is through internet. You can search anywhere about bitcoin and also by telling your experience while you were on  bitcoin. Todays generation is digital it is easy to know and learn everything in just  one click.
Yes it is easy to spread the awareness about bitcoin in the social media sites because most of the people now are using the social media in the internet on which it can help them to educate and be knowledgeable so that we can encourage them to invest in bitcoin that can surely change their financial status in life.

kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

Awareness is definitely the biggest influence in the world of cryptocurrency. This helps in knowing where to invest and the amount to invest. Awareness helps you to understand the market trends of a particular cryptocurrency and also helps you to know when to take advantage of the crypto market. Awareness provides you with the necessary information to invest either short term or long time.....
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley

it's getting harder and harder to pump the price based on the news of accepting bitcoin somewhere. I remember in early days when some big eshop claimed to start accepting it, the price could easily double in no time
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

Most of us are engage on social media. Actually even on a young age know how to use computer and any different gadgets.  One of the best way to become aware about crypto is through internet. You can search anywhere about bitcoin and also by telling your experience while you were on  bitcoin. Todays generation is digital it is easy to know and learn everything in just  one click.
Yes it is easy to spread the awareness about bitcoin in the social media sites because most of the people now are using the social media on which it can help them to educate and be knowledgeable so that we can encourage them to invest in bitcoin that can surely change their financial status in life.
Yes that is true. The people of the community can be aware through the use of the power of the different social media sites that is widely been used in today's era which is also a great help to the Bitcoin community to grow even more and become more productive and progressive.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

Awareness about cryptocurrency in our community are slowly gaining attention. The biggest factor of it was social media. It's spreading awareness and curiosity once they've seen social media posts about others gains on cryptocurrency. They are starting to join and engage on it but still there are more people who don't believe about cryptocurrency because of the news they've watched that shows bitcoin as scammed one.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley

Actualy social awareness are very important especialy in doing cryptocurrency investment,otherwise there are many ways that we can know the blows up in crypto worlds by knowing in the process of social media,just like twitter,crypto news feed in google etc,but sometimes people or investor are become dumb of this news feed  especially in pump of crypto of  when  should they predicted the bullish would come,and people thinks everything all this is false  and plant in the mind of the people.

KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

Absolutely, awareness drives the Crypto world and I don't know where Crypto might be by now without awareness. Let people get to know what Crypto brings on board and it potential. Slowly you will see the change people adapt towards Crypto. So for now just spread the Crypto news and let it go pandemic.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: