Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence.  (Read 3159 times)
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

Bitcoin did no immediately find its supporters, it took time to build the bitcoin foundation around the world. It took time for the people to realize how amazing and how useful this bitcoin can be. What can I do to help promote bitcoin awareness is I start with the people I know, my family, my friends, neighbors, social media friends and co workers. And when the people whom I shared it with promote it to their friends, imagine the domino theory.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

It is, awareness is indeed the #1 factor for influence, and if these people who are not aware or does not have any, or just even little knowledge about crypto will be a big help, and that they just need a little bit of learning and influence, and that is how people can easily engage in cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:49:03 AM

It is, awareness is indeed the #1 factor for influence, and if these people who are not aware or does not have any, or just even little knowledge about crypto will be a big help, and that they just need a little bit of learning and influence, and that is how people can easily engage in cryptocurrency.
Thats right, and right now I think public awareness is still lacking for decentralized currencies, seeing them prefer to use fiat and banks as their transactions and currencies everyday. even though it will be much safer, easier, freer, using decentralization currency like bitcoin or crypto
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

Understanding is a very necessary factor that gives us the opportunity to help increase popularity and knowledge about it. As with bitcoin, if you know about it, you'll be the one to introduce it to others. Accepting bitcoin is difficult for others due to different negative news, but if someone is on it, he/she can share knowledge and how it works for the community. As a result, we people can be happy that you helped them.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:55:21 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley

Of course, awareness is required to make cryptocurrency more massive adopted by peoples around the world.
In ICO, the company usually use the marketing strategy to make peoples aware about their project and invest on them.

Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

I completely agree that awareness plays a big role in the growth of Bitcoin. Although the people who are involve in cryptocurrency are still a small part of the total world population, i believe time will only tell for the crypto world to run its course and be known because it has slowly becoming mainstream.
Yeah that's right. Bitcoin's successful status is the result of people's curiousity in this crypto industry. Because of the awareness, people want ro engage and invest to bitcoin. It is also because of the modern world of us today that makes bitcoin keep moving.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:07:36 AM

I agree with you that awareness is important. So that our perception of righteousness will contribute to giving us time to make the right decisions when Bitcoin drops. But when a person's perception of the market is good he or she will know how to get through the downturn and balance the state.
shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

The fact is that this is when cryptocurrency is being accepted for payment in many countries in the world such as Germany, USA, Japan, Canada, ... Restaurants, shops, eateries that allow customers to pay with crypto have proven extremely promising potential of the crypto market.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

Awareness is an important factor in bitcoin without that most persons wont know what bitcoin is all about fore me i spread the awareness about bitcoin through meet ups seminars  discussions and so many other ways too thanks
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
And in my opinion bitcoins still live only because they became interesting to a large circle of people because of the availability of generation on widely available glands, with the release of bitcoins will be interesting to a few units.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

If the bitcoin is continue rolling out there will be no increase of demand but if some big company hold bitcoin and supply will be more difficult i think the value of bitcoin will be more profitable. Suddenly some investors are feel panic everytime that the value is falling down that is why they are deciding to sell their bitcoin hold.

Takes a bit of effort to understand where you are going but i think i somehow caught grab of your thought regarding investors panicking.

The bitcoin market remains to be the same as any other financial market where prices are dictated by supply and demand but there's a twitch on it, when regulation states that an investor can only hold so and so amount of investment for so and so period, bitcoin has none. We can hodl as long as we want.

And to tell you quite frankly, people never sell because of panic, they sell because they lost trust. They saw that bitcoin is not a worthy investment anymore. A true investor would know that there lies a great opportunity when the market is down.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

The biggest blowup to date is when South Korea finally becoming more and more open to cryptocurrency specially bitcoins. That just goes to show that almost every tech giant in Asia is starting to adapt to bitcoins and alt coins. Prices will probably flare up due to this news.

domains4

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

There are numerous great those who could have adored taking a position directly into bitcoin yet can not because they're uninformed that there is anything at all referred to as bitcoin. Exactly what are an individual carrying out every day to bring visitors to find out about bitcoin given that Bitcoin continues to be beneficial to an individual? Consciousness could be the approach forwards and it's also any collective duty.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

IN our Country, people became aware of Cryptocurrency because the heard from other people. Some Network Channels are talking about Bitcoin too. and because of that, many people became curious and aware of it. Now, Bitcoin is gaining Popularity in our Country.

delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

I heard about the active work of banks in Switzerland and Japan with cryptocurrency.This affected the purchase of bitcoins.I tell all my friends and acquaintances about the fact that I started working with cryptography.Many of them joined me.Now we work together and give each other crypto gifts)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

Thats right, and right now I think public awareness is still lacking for decentralized currencies, seeing them prefer to use fiat and banks as their transactions and currencies everyday. even though it will be much safer, easier, freer, using decentralization currency like bitcoin or crypto

In my opinion I think every people should know about Crypto currency , It is in the fact that it will help the next generations , It will make easier for us to transfer our money through the use of  block chain, You are in control of what is happening in your funds and other necessities, It is a fact that many people are in to this but not fully understand the concept of it, I think it is much easier if it will be studies and have a public awareness of it.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:10:43 AM

i think awareness is not the problem with bitcoin now. we have to develop ways to make it a good thing to new investors and newbies. Bitcoin has got much awareness and one thing which scares people away from it is scam issues. It is very pathetic to hear that people have scammed others using the new tech, bitcoin but I want to say they just exploited this new tech and every new invention has its own negative side and that's for bitcoin.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:52:26 AM

Yes, you can even promote your project to create public awareness, so there will be many peoples know about it.
I think the hype occurred in dec 2017 was because the high awareness of bitcoin and cryptocurrency and many peoples were buying.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

I agree that when you are aware of the fact that what is good and what is bad then you have a positive motivation when the positive things comes and if you are aware then you have a well for that and that influence you big things.

Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

As a bounty hunter I spread awareness by joining social media and in that way more people are getting curious about crypto. As these people asks about crypto I do my best to give information to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: