Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:52:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information!
Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin!
Please tell me, are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I think that if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! We will definitely see a good growth of the company! And what about the composition of the team I want to say that it is very strong, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of the tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information!
Yes, now the presale stage is going on, it will continue until March 16, after which the ICO procedure will begin!
Please tell me, are there any bonuses on sale? I would like to invest in this project a large sum, are there any conditions for this?
Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I think that if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! We will definitely see a good growth of the company! And what about the composition of the team I want to say that it is very strong, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

Unfortunately, I can not say anything about the individual conditions, you'd better contact the support service with this question, they will answer you. For regular customers, now a discount of 20%, so I advise you to hurry!
If you are seriously thinking about taking part in the ICO, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens! Prospective projects collect the necessary investments very quickly, so you may simply not be in time, and with entering the exchange, the company's capitalization will grow much faster, so it makes sense to participate at the earliest stage, that is now!
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

What about the dates of the  ICO?
Is the project on the stage now?
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

At the moment pre-sale takes place, it will go even more than 46 days.
ICO is planned after the end of this campaign. Approximately March-April
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

This is excellent, thanks for the information.
But for some reason it seems to me that this is a long time, is not it? Huh
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

That is, at the end of the term of the ICO (approximately we are talking about April)
you can wait for the release of this platform, right?
zero9119

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

What do you mean? I do not quite understand what you mean
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

That is, at the end of the term of the ICO (approximately we are talking about April)
Well, it seems to me that it will not work so soon, it will still take some time to start the product.
Most likely, the first stage after the end of ICO will be listing on stock exchanges  Wink
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

I'm talking about the fact that many other projects do not stretch pre-sale and ICO for such a long time.
Why did the founders of this project decide to stretch the collection period for so long?
IrReAr

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

What about the dates of the  ICO?
Well, it seems to me that it will not work so soon, it will still take some time to start the product.
Most likely, the first stage after the end of ICO will be listing on stock exchanges  Wink
I thought that the project would work right after the end of ICO
Well, in principle, it's logical that it will take some time to start the working platform.
But I would like to know approximate dates
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

Most likely, the first stage after the end of ICO will be listing on stock exchanges  Wink
Is there any information on listing on exchanges?
On which exchanges will this token be listed?
zero9119

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

I'm talking about the fact that many other projects do not stretch pre-sale and ICO for such a long time.
Why did the founders of this project decide to stretch the collection period for so long?
Well, it's obvious that if the founders decided that this period is suitable for them, then they came to this not just so, right?
Calculations were carried out, a work plan and many different subtleties were drawn up. Such decisions are not accepted "simply because", it is calculated in advance and planned.
lider1971

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

Is there any information on listing on exchanges?
On which exchanges will this token be listed?
I do not know, I have not seen any information about it. Try to check out Whitepaper, maybe there is information about it. Or contact the developers in the official telegram chat. Wink
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

Well, it's obvious that if the founders decided that this period is suitable for them, then they came to this not just so, right?
Calculations were carried out, a work plan and many different subtleties were drawn up. Such decisions are not accepted "simply because", it is calculated in advance and planned.
Yes, maybe you're right, thanks for the answers
I wish good luck to the team of developers of this project!  Cheesy
lider1971

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

Most likely, the first stage after the end of ICO will be listing on stock exchanges  Wink
Well, in principle, it's logical that it will take some time to start the working platform.
Well, as far as I know it will be after listing the tokens on the exchange. That is, you probably need to count on April-May 2018, I think.
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

If I understand correctly, in order to have access to this platform and earn on my router, I need to have a certain number of tokens, right?
IrReAr

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

Well, as far as I know it will be after listing the tokens on the exchange. That is, you probably need to count on April-May 2018, I think.
Thanks for the info, I will keep this in mind Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: