Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:33:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

If I understand correctly, in order to have access to this platform and earn on my router, I need to have a certain number of tokens, right?
Obviously, this is exactly the case. It is necessary to participate in pre-sale or in ICO, yes
vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

If I understand correctly, in order to have access to this platform and earn on my router, I need to have a certain number of tokens, right?
Obviously, this is exactly the case. It is necessary to participate in pre-sale or in ICO, yes
And what will happen to those who did not have time to participate in this, and wants to become a part of this platform later?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

And what will happen to those who did not have time to participate in this, and wants to become a part of this platform later?
Well, in this case, the developers have provided a referral system. To access the platform, you need an invitation from a user who already has access to this platform.
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

What was the total number of tokens released?
And what currency is accepted to buy tokens?
vit0z

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

Well, in this case, the developers have provided a referral system. To access the platform, you need an invitation from a user who already has access to this platform.
Well, I understand, in this case, the one who provided me with a referral link receives a percentage of my income, right?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

A total of 258,000,000 WT tokens were issued.
The cost of one token is equal to 0.1 $, which is 10 advertisements, as far as I know.
You can invest ETH or BTC
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

Well, I understand, in this case, the one who provided me with a referral link receives a percentage of my income, right?
obviously, it's so yes. This is the meaning of the referral program
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

Hmm... Huh
But there will be an opportunity to buy tokens on the stock exchange.
What prevents you from buying tokens on the exchange and also have access to this platform?
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

The cost of one token is equal to 0.1 $, which is 10 advertisements, as far as I know.
The cost of $ 0.1 is the constant cost of the token or will it somehow change?
vit0z

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

Hmm... Huh
What prevents you from buying tokens on the exchange and also have access to this platform?
That's really a good question, I would like to know the answer to this
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

Oh, yes, I completely forgot to clarify that this price at the time of ICO
The cost of course will vary slightly at different stages of selling the tokens.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

Hmm... Huh
Well, I think that's probably possible. But I can not say for sure. I do not know all the details of this project, I've only read the Whitepaper and only have this knowledge  Smiley
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

The cost of course will vary slightly at different stages of selling the tokens.
Does this mean that at the time of pre-sale you can count on some bonus?  Smiley
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

Does this mean that at the time of pre-sale you can count on some bonus?  Smiley
Well, actually, yes, for those who participate in pre-sale there is a certain bonus in the form of tokens.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

Well, actually, yes, for those who participate in pre-sale there is a certain bonus in the form of tokens.
Where can I learn more about this bonus?
there is information about this?
Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

Hmm... Huh

It seems the referral program works with a link tight to your wallet inside the system, and not with the token.
So in order to join after the ICO, you must get a link from someone, or you can get one from the website directly.
But you can't jut buy token to get inside.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

this project is quite interesting. Its relevance is very high for today, since the need for free access to the Internet is very important.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

I agree. Moreover, one can no doubt be sure that there will be a lot of interested investors.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

this project is a good start for cooperation for advertisers. After all, 5% is not such a large percentage compared to what benefit the project will bring them and the development of their business
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

I like the advantages of this project. in particular, entices free internet. This will make it possible to use the Internet for those who can not afford it financially
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: