Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

I think this platform can be used as a kind of business site and earn money on it.
Really? And how do you imagine this?
It's very simple, the platform provides an opportunity to earn even you do not have the necessary equipment to deploy a wi-fi network. Cheesy
Then maybe you will tell me exactly how you imagine it. I'm very interested in this.
The platform provides an opportunity to earn on the referral program, that is, you just can do it. And in the end, the profit that you will receive from those whom you invited through the referral program.
It seems to me too naive to expect such a salary. Is not it?
Do users really want to share their profits meaning that you can easily access the platform by simply buying tokens on the exchange, right?
Well, you can build a kind of business for this.
In addition to referral access to the platform, you can offer additional services for free or at a bargain price. For example, setting up and installing equipment. Wink
Wow this looks interesting, yes
I agree, it can work Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is more effective than other methods that are used now.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is more effective than other methods that are used now.
Why do you think so? Where do you get such conclusions from?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
lider1971

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project analyzed this area and compared their platform with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project analyzed this area and compared their platform with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
Perhaps, but I do not notice any problems with the advertising market at the moment. But the founders argue that this is not true
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

Now, in order to display the advertising of your product, you have to go to special services that are engaged in displaying contextual advertising, and often it is very expensive for downloaders and brings much less money for those who are trying to make money on the display of advertising. Because most of the profit is taken by the platform itself.
Here everything raises completely differently and there are no such losses.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Now, in order to display the advertising of your product, you have to go to special services that are engaged in displaying contextual advertising, and often it is very expensive for downloaders and brings much less money for those who are trying to make money on the display of advertising. Because most of the profit is taken by the platform itself.
That is, this platform will not charge a percentage of each ad impression? Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

Well, I definitely do not know about this, it seems to be.
But a very small percentage, which in the future will go to the development of the platform.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

Well, I definitely do not know about this, it seems to be.
But a very small percentage, which in the future will go to the development of the platform.
If this is really so, which is very good!
I hope I get a really good platform, I wish good luck to the developers! Smiley
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

What about the campaign bounty? Is there any information on this? I would like to participate Smiley
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

What about the campaign bounty? Is there any information on this? I would like to participate Smiley
I did not see the information about that, maybe someone knows the answer to this question, I would also be interested in taking part in this.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

I did not see the information about that, maybe someone knows the answer to this question, I would also be interested in taking part in this.
Do not worry about this, the project has a bounty campaign. By the way, the budget of this stakes post $ 1.2M Cheesy
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Do not worry about this, the project has a bounty campaign. By the way, the budget of this stakes post $ 1.2M Cheesy
Wow this is really cool I'm really glad to hear it!
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Do you have a link to this? Where can I find bounty thread?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Come on, dude.
All links are in the first post of this thread, you just need to be more attentive, and that's all.
Here you are - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2583384.new#new
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

Come on, dude.
All links are in the first post of this thread, you just need to be more attentive, and that's all.
Here you are - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2583384.new#new
Thank you very much for your help
Next time I will study it more closely  Cheesy
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

In which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
lider1971

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

Well, I have not heard that there will be any restrictions in this regard. I think this platform will work all over the world.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

Well, I have not heard that there will be any restrictions in this regard. I think this platform will work all over the world.
Yes, I understand that in the end this platform will become popular and will work all over the world, but I had in mind the very first launch.
I mean the countries in which this platform will operate after the end of ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: