Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

I roughly understand what's going on here ,but can someone tell us more in detail what and how?
I get it right, working on the air ? And what's the price of the token?
Yes, World Wi-Fi is available in the blockchain-Ethereum platform, transactions are committed using smart contracts. All calculations are performed on the platform using cryptocurrency WeToken (WT) — token standard ERC20. The cost of one coin will be equal to 10 display advertising in World Wi-Fi, the release of tokens is limited. Coins can be exchanged for regular or other virtual currencies or paid for advertising on the World Wi-Fi network.
when does the sale start ?
Selling coins WeToken will begin March 18, 2018, the pre-sale is December 1, 2017 In total for the two phases to be sold 258 million WT, which will provide the project a $25 million during the presale you give your customers a bonus of up to 25% and interest-free root referral links. Selling WT will be carried out at a price of $ 0.1
something very cheap. In average display advertising is worth somewhere in 2-3 times cheaper.
Yes, you're right. The authors really said that v3-5 times cheaper, but still cheaper than average deals in this market.
And I can not buy a new router? And simply to connect to old? And what kind of threads will go ? All in one or will you split?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

I roughly understand what's going on here ,but can someone tell us more in detail what and how?
Yes, World Wi-Fi is available in the blockchain-Ethereum platform, transactions are committed using smart contracts. All calculations are performed on the platform using cryptocurrency WeToken (WT) — token standard ERC20. The cost of one coin will be equal to 10 display advertising in World Wi-Fi, the release of tokens is limited. Coins can be exchanged for regular or other virtual currencies or paid for advertising on the World Wi-Fi network.
Selling coins WeToken will begin March 18, 2018, the pre-sale is December 1, 2017 In total for the two phases to be sold 258 million WT, which will provide the project a $25 million during the presale you give your customers a bonus of up to 25% and interest-free root referral links. Selling WT will be carried out at a price of $ 0.1
something very cheap. In average display advertising is worth somewhere in 2-3 times cheaper.
Yes, you're right. The authors really said that v3-5 times cheaper, but still cheaper than average deals in this market.
And I can not buy a new router? And simply to connect to old? And what kind of threads will go ? All in one or will you split?
The owners of Internet access points, advertisers and ordinary users can become participants of the World Wi-Fi project. Even the owner of an ordinary home router can connect to the network — after that, his router will begin to distribute two Wi-Fi networks, one of which will be public. Users will be able to access the Internet for free, as the distribution of Wi-Fi will be paid to the owner of the router advertisers who place ads in the world Wi-Fi.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

The owners of Internet access points, advertisers and ordinary users can become participants of the World Wi-Fi project. Even the owner of an ordinary home router can connect to the network — after that, his router will begin to distribute two Wi-Fi networks, one of which will be public. Users will be able to access the Internet for free, as the distribution of Wi-Fi will be paid to the owner of the router advertisers who place ads in the world Wi-Fi.
Advertising will be shown to the user just before going to the Internet, so the advertiser can be sure that it is really visible, and live people, not bots. The advertiser will be able to choose the audience based on social and demographic data and the history of previous campaigns. Thus, the ad will be shown only to those users who are really interested in this product.
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

My question is: why should I freeze coins? And even more so with such a long-term plan?
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

My question is: why should I freeze coins? And even more so with such a long-term plan?
Freezing is done to ensure that the currency is not paid in full immediately, and that over a few years the currency's relevance is not lost
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

As I can see, you have very loud name of the project, but can you clarify how does it work in general to me?
 Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

As I can see, you have very loud name of the project, but can you clarify how does it work in general to me?
 Huh
Yes, of course! The World Wi-Fi is a free decentralized wi-fi¬ network based on private routers, most of them are residential. Every router owner may share exceed broadband capacity and allow users to connect to free internet and earn cryptocurrency. Users will watch short advertisement while connecting, and start browsing the free internet. Advertisers will pay directly to the router owners for each ad view on their network. Win-Win for everyone. World Wi-Fi is an global project built by the community.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

Freezing is done to ensure that the currency is not paid in full immediately, and that over a few years the currency's relevance is not lost
In fact, this project has really long frosts. The last part of the crypto currency will be available in 5 years! I see this for the first time ..
eviltamer

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

In fact, this project has really long frosts. The last part of the crypto currency will be available in 5 years! I see this for the first time ..
Yes, I fully support you! Usually, the authors of projects put a limit on the maximum number of coins and set the complexity of their extraction, and then not quite so
mynamehere

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

Yes, I fully support you! Usually, the authors of projects put a limit on the maximum number of coins and set the complexity of their extraction, and then not quite so
  However, the tokens sale may be distributed for the extended period depending on the project needs.
  The Board of Directors composed of founders, CEO and independent directors shall be established. The Board of Directors shall decide when and how many tokens shall be sold.
The sale volume and terms will depend on the market situation and objectives of the company.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

Advertising will be shown to the user just before going to the Internet, so the advertiser can be sure that it is really visible, and live people, not bots. The advertiser will be able to choose the audience based on social and demographic data and the history of previous campaigns. Thus, the ad will be shown only to those users who are really interested in this product.
I figured ,yeah ) Thanks ) to the total time up to 18 numbers have something to think about )
imginy

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

However, the tokens sale may be distributed for the extended period depending on the project needs.
  The Board of Directors composed of founders, CEO and independent directors shall be established. The Board of Directors shall decide when and how many tokens shall be sold.
The sale volume and terms will depend on the market situation and objectives of the company.
That is, the developers will change the rules right during the game? Otherwise, how will they implement the adjustment to market conditions and objectives of the company.
eviltamer

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

That is, the developers will change the rules right during the game? Otherwise, how will they implement the adjustment to market conditions and objectives of the company.
No, most likely we are talking about increasing the period of freezing coins, and not about reducing. Because in the case of an increase in this period, no one loses anything
mynamehere

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

No, most likely we are talking about increasing the period of freezing coins, and not about reducing. Because in the case of an increase in this period, no one loses anything
Changing the periods of freezing will not be considered a change in the rules of the game, this is done for the convenience of investors and in order to create more convenient market conditions for further activities!
imginy

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

Changing the periods of freezing will not be considered a change in the rules of the game, this is done for the convenience of investors and in order to create more convenient market conditions for further activities!
For some reason, I do not think so. The project team thinks mainly about increasing their own revenues, and secondly - over the situation on the market, to increase their earnings again
eviltamer

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

For some reason, I do not think so. The project team thinks mainly about increasing their own revenues, and secondly - over the situation on the market, to increase their earnings again
I do not agree with you here. Most likely, the project team will need to increase loyalty in order to increase the number of participants in their project. From this will be formed their income!
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

Huh
Yes, of course! The World Wi-Fi is a free decentralized wi-fi¬ network based on private routers, most of them are residential. Every router owner may share exceed broadband capacity and allow users to connect to free internet and earn cryptocurrency. Users will watch short advertisement while connecting, and start browsing the free internet. Advertisers will pay directly to the router owners for each ad view on their network. Win-Win for everyone. World Wi-Fi is an global project built by the community.
But how does it work from financial side? What I mean is that who has the property and how?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

Huh
But how does it work from financial side? What I mean is that who has the property and how?
There are three key elements:
GUEST USER
connects to an open wi-  hotspot. Views a short advertisement and start browsering the internet.
ROUTER OWNER
provides access to the open wi-  network and earns criptocurrency.
ADVERTISER
utilizing network of private routers to deliver targeted advertisements and pays directly to the router owner.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

Huh
GUEST USER
connects to an open wi-  hotspot. Views a short advertisement and start browsering the internet.
ROUTER OWNER
ADVERTISER
utilizing network of private routers to deliver targeted advertisements and pays directly to the router owner.

Is it possible to give me an example from the real life of such a kind of successful projects?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Huh
GUEST USER
ROUTER OWNER
ADVERTISER

Is it possible to give me an example from the real life of such a kind of successful projects?
Yes, we can. As an example AIRBNB has not build a single hotel, but offers a global hotel experience where everyone who offers a room feels like a hotel owner.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: