Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

As I can see, you have very loud name of the project, but can you clarify how does it work in general to me?
 Huh
Yes, of course! The World Wi-Fi is a free decentralized wi-fi¬ network based on private routers, most of them are residential. Every router owner may share exceed broadband capacity and allow users to connect to free internet and earn cryptocurrency. Users will watch short advertisement while connecting, and start browsing the free internet. Advertisers will pay directly to the router owners for each ad view on their network. Win-Win for everyone. World Wi-Fi is an global project built by the community.
But how does it work from financial side? What I mean is that who has the property and how?
There are three key elements:
GUEST USER
connects to an open wi-  hotspot. Views a short advertisement and start browsering the internet.
ROUTER OWNER
provides access to the open wi-  network and earns criptocurrency.
ADVERTISER
utilizing network of private routers to deliver targeted advertisements and pays directly to the router owner.

Is it possible to give me an example from the real life of such a kind of successful projects?
Yes, we can. As an example AIRBNB has not build a single hotel, but offers a global hotel experience where everyone who offers a room feels like a hotel owner.
Very good example, I think. But what is a suitable market for the project? you should be targeted on something.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

As I can see, you have very loud name of the project, but can you clarify how does it work in general to me?
 Huh
Yes, of course! The World Wi-Fi is a free decentralized wi-fi¬ network based on private routers, most of them are residential. Every router owner may share exceed broadband capacity and allow users to connect to free internet and earn cryptocurrency. Users will watch short advertisement while connecting, and start browsing the free internet. Advertisers will pay directly to the router owners for each ad view on their network. Win-Win for everyone. World Wi-Fi is an global project built by the community.
But how does it work from financial side? What I mean is that who has the property and how?
GUEST USER
connects to an open wi-  hotspot. Views a short advertisement and start browsering the internet.
ROUTER OWNER
ADVERTISER
utilizing network of private routers to deliver targeted advertisements and pays directly to the router owner.

Is it possible to give me an example from the real life of such a kind of successful projects?
Yes, we can. As an example AIRBNB has not build a single hotel, but offers a global hotel experience where everyone who offers a room feels like a hotel owner.
Very good example, I think. But what is a suitable market for the project? you should be targeted on something.
The principal market for World Wi-Fi is the online advertising market for the users of residential broadband Internet access through Wi-Fi. Today, it is a vast niche market with few competitors. Our ongoing projects Adrenta and Radius Wi-Fi focus on Wi-Fi advertising in public places (airports, cafes, restaurants, shopping malls). We intend to include them into the World Wi-Fi platform and develop the market of free Internet in public places worldwide on this platform.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

Huh
GUEST USER
ROUTER OWNER
ADVERTISER

The principal market for World Wi-Fi is the online advertising market for the users of residential broadband Internet access through Wi-Fi. Today, it is a vast niche market with few competitors. Our ongoing projects Adrenta and Radius Wi-Fi focus on Wi-Fi advertising in public places (airports, cafes, restaurants, shopping malls). We intend to include them into the World Wi-Fi platform and develop the market of free Internet in public places worldwide on this platform.
OK, what solutions does the platform give for the widespread challenges like difficulty to connect to an open Wi-Fi network?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

Huh
GUEST USER
ROUTER OWNER
ADVERTISER

OK, what solutions does the platform give for the widespread challenges like difficulty to connect to an open Wi-Fi network?
It is very good question! World Wi-Fi will enable the maximum area of residential housing worldwide using home routers, and also stimulate distribution of free Internet access in high traffic areas: cafes, bars, restaurants, playgrounds and sports grounds.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

Huh
GUEST USER
ROUTER OWNER
ADVERTISER

It is very good question! World Wi-Fi will enable the maximum area of residential housing worldwide using home routers, and also stimulate distribution of free Internet access in high traffic areas: cafes, bars, restaurants, playgrounds and sports grounds.
It seems that you have answers for all of my questions) So the idea had been done properly.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

Huh
GUEST USER
ROUTER OWNER
ADVERTISER

It seems that you have answers for all of my questions) So the idea had been done properly.
Thank you for such evaluation. We want to see such smart people as our participants, to be honest.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

Huh
GUEST USER
ROUTER OWNER
ADVERTISER

Thank you for such evaluation. We want to see such smart people as our participants, to be honest.
Thank you very much for your answers and compliments! I want to participate to the project.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

Huh
GUEST USER
ROUTER OWNER
ADVERTISER

Thank you very much for your answers and compliments! I want to participate to the project.
We are very glad!
So, we are waiting for you.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

So is it true? I really can enroll in a beta testing platform?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

Where did you get this information from? Can you tell us what you mean?
vvv8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

It's on the website, you can check it. There it is written that you can register for beta testing, I would like to know this is true so?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

It's on the website, you can check it. There it is written that you can register for beta testing, I would like to know this is true so?
Yes it really is, I checked the website. You can fill out the Google form and get access to beta testing. I understand it will be held in a closed format and only those who have access to it will be allowed. It's pretty cool that there is such an opportunity.
vvv8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Yes it really is, I checked the website. You can fill out the Google form and get access to beta testing. I understand it will be held in a closed format and only those who have access to it will be allowed. It's pretty cool that there is such an opportunity.
I agree. This is a great opportunity to be on the list of those who can first try this platform. Only I do not understand, all users can enter the beta test, or only those who have invested in the project. Huh
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

I agree. This is a great opportunity to be on the list of those who can first try this platform. Only I do not understand, all users can enter the beta test, or only those who have invested in the project. Huh
It seems to me that priority will be given to those who have invested. Although it may be available only for investors, but most likely it is. The question is whether the greater priority will be given to those who have invested a larger amount or not. Very interesting.
vvv8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

It seems to me that priority will be given to those who have invested. Although it may be available only for investors, but most likely it is. The question is whether the greater priority will be given to those who have invested a larger amount or not. Very interesting.
I understood what you mean. I do not think that we will be able to answer this question. Maybe you should ask in telegram chat? I think managers will be able to answer all the questions.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

I understood what you mean. I do not think that we will be able to answer this question. Maybe you should ask in telegram chat? I think managers will be able to answer all the questions.
Yes, maybe you're right. It is worth asking about this in telegram chat. Smiley
leptoon

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

Who can answer me the question, do the team have experience in this area? Or is this their first project?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Who can answer me the question, do the team have experience in this area? Or is this their first project?
This is not the first project the team is working on. They started with the creation of a hotpot of the company and dealt with access points, then their next project was in the sphere of advertising in the Wi-Fi networks and now they decided to make a larger project based on the technology blockchain. And why are you asking this?
leptoon

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

This is not the first project the team is working on. They started with the creation of a hotpot of the company and dealt with access points, then their next project was in the sphere of advertising in the Wi-Fi networks and now they decided to make a larger project based on the technology blockchain. And why are you asking this?
Well I'm asking this because the project is really very scale and the team should be really experienced to do it. And besides, this is a kind of sphere that you need to understand well in order to do within the framework of this some product.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

Well I'm asking this because the project is really very scale and the team should be really experienced to do it. And besides, this is a kind of sphere that you need to understand well in order to do within the framework of this some product.
Yes, I totally agree. And it's good that the team has the necessary experience to create this product!
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: