Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479234 times)
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:59:25 PM

yes i completely missed the fact that Activemining has less total shares than AMC did
so the question is, did Ken miss that fact too?  Is he going to regret this?  He seemed to think his dividend payment on Bitfunder was fair a week ago, why is he so generous now? 

I'm trying to  desperately understand his strategy that is all..

I like to question because I am invested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SoylentCreek

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:08:15 PM

yes i completely missed the fact that Activemining has less total shares than AMC did
so the question is, did Ken miss that fact too?  Is he going to regret this?  He seemed to think his dividend payment on Bitfunder was fair a week ago, why is he so generous now?

Simple.  Ken is coming around to the basic understanding that the more shareholders and perspective shareholders benefit, the more likely it is that they will invest more into the company.  We have all been very vocal about how the way dividends were distributed to all shares, sold and unsold, was far from what most solid companies do.  Like he did when he completely restructured the company, he listened to the community.  This is the primary reason that I am not bailing anytime soon.

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
neilol

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:10:03 PM

Are plans still on with the visit to the office and meeting with Ken? Who's going?

Babefoot is going tomorrow (Saturday). Update to follow.

Any last minute ideas before I leave tomorrow?  What helpful information do you guys want to see that cannot be obtained through the forum?

Not sure that if this was addressed already or if it's allowed - but pictures of equipment, team, etc. time stamped.

neilol

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:11:49 PM

100btc buy on btct  Shocked

kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 05:18:27 PM

Here are the detail of the dividend payment made yesterday:

Mining Revenue for the week:              80.00 BTC.
Growth And Expansion Fund Payment:  61.13 BTC  
                                                         =======

Total                                                 141.13 BTC

The Growth And Expansion Fund is not need now as we are unwinding AMC and preparing for it to be merged into
Active Mining which does not have a Growth And Expansion Fund defined.  Growth And Expansion will come from
the general revenue of the company, which can include income from mining, sales, and services.  Also, the shares
which AMC owned and where receiving dividends were de-issued as it did not serve any purpose due to the
merger for AMC to continue receiving dividends.  
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:19:28 PM

Mining Revenue for the week:              80.00 BTC.
Growth And Expansion Fund Payment:  61.13 BTC   
                                                         =======

Total                                                 141.13 BTC

The Growth And Expansion Fund is not need now as we are unwinding AMC and preparing for it to be merged into
Active Mining which does not have a Growth And Expansion Fund defined.  Growth And Expansion will come from
the general revenue of the company, which can include income from mining, sales, and services.  Also, the shares
which AMC owned and there where receiving dividends were de-issued as it did not server any purpose due to the

It was obvious to most of us, but it is nice to have the clarity for all!  Thanks Ken, keep it up

lolstate

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:49:42 PM

Are plans still on with the visit to the office and meeting with Ken? Who's going?

Any last minute ideas before I leave tomorrow?  What helpful information do you guys want to see that cannot be obtained through the forum?

Not sure that if this was addressed already or if it's allowed - but pictures of equipment, team, etc. time stamped.

I'm sure general impressions of Ken, the current (if nascent) setup etc would be useful. Might help put a few minds at ease on this thread if they are positive!  Smiley

Also, guys, I have paid for babefoot's gas. If any of you would like to send some additional satoshis babefoot's way to help cover the time and any misc expenses, that would be much appreciated!
SoylentCreek

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:50:36 PM

Mining Revenue for the week:              80.00 BTC.
Growth And Expansion Fund Payment:  61.13 BTC  
                                                         =======

Total                                                 141.13 BTC

Active Mining which does not have a Growth And Expansion Fund defined.  Growth And Expansion will come from
the general revenue of the company, which can include income from mining, sales, and services.  Also, the shares
which AMC owned and there where receiving dividends were de-issued as it did not server any purpose due to the

It was obvious to most of us, but it is nice to have the clarity for all!  Thanks Ken, keep it up

Thanks Ken!  I just linked to this on a Reddit comment that was posted yesterday in relation to this issue.  Glad to see you are on top of things as usual. Grin

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:56:04 PM

I'm sure general impressions of Ken, the current (if nascent) setup etc would be useful. Might help put a few minds at ease on this thread if they are positive!  Smiley

Also, guys, I have paid for babefoot's gas. If any of you would like to send some additional satoshis babefoot's way to help cover the time and any misc expenses, that would be much appreciated!

what's barefoot's bitcoin addy??
oaxaca

Activity: 671

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:05:28 PM

Don't look now, but look who's the most active...
synapseattack

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:07:50 PM

1PrNbkjBRnUouaD6HfXJdz4PizbAT3awuq

That's not his address... I was just being a smartass because it's what is in my signature. Don't send here.
knybe

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:16:30 PM

1PrNbkjBRnUouaD6HfXJdz4PizbAT3awuq

That's not his address... I was just being a smartass because it's what is in my signature. Don't send here.

Heh? babefoot's address is not in his/her signature...
SoylentCreek

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:25:06 PM

Don't look now, but look who's the most active...

knybe

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 08:25:11 PM

You can donate for this trip to this address:

17ar5rLH6wbQDy6yLc6sfYLVjEwkYBLbqV

And thank you very much.

done. Hopefully that'll getcha gallon...
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 08:54:00 PM

You can donate for this trip to this address:

17ar5rLH6wbQDy6yLc6sfYLVjEwkYBLbqV

And thank you very much.

0.1BTC sent.  i know it's not much, but every little bit helps.
hf

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

there will be no fucking vegetables

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:19:14 PM

Taking down the wall only helps speculators that want to play with the price as soon as possible.

The wall will be brought down by investors once they realise the potential of this. Volume is more important than price now.

The thing is that the wall is keeping volume down because investors don't believe they will make any money. Why would an individual choose to buy in at .0025 when there is no chance of the share price increasing?

For example, there are 1941664 shares at .0025 available on BTCT right now. The daily volume of AMC is 24538. Even if every single one of those trades was a buy at .0025, and they most certainly are not, it would take around 80 days before the wall gets brought down.
They almost were. Yesterday, the wall was around 1965000.

Well if you are content with waiting 80 days then feel free to support the wall.
I'm quite content, yeah. The wall is 1840987 high. 30h ago, it was 1965000. At this rate, it would be gone in 18 days.

See you in eighty days anyway.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:22:34 PM

Taking down the wall only helps speculators that want to play with the price as soon as possible.

The wall will be brought down by investors once they realise the potential of this. Volume is more important than price now.

The thing is that the wall is keeping volume down because investors don't believe they will make any money. Why would an individual choose to buy in at .0025 when there is no chance of the share price increasing?

For example, there are 1941664 shares at .0025 available on BTCT right now. The daily volume of AMC is 24538. Even if every single one of those trades was a buy at .0025, and they most certainly are not, it would take around 80 days before the wall gets brought down.
They almost were. Yesterday, the wall was around 1965000.

Well if you are content with waiting 80 days then feel free to support the wall.
I'm quite content, yeah. The wall is 1840987 high. 30h ago, it was 1965000. At this rate, it would be gone in 18 days.

The rate that they get bought up at will go up as there are less and less available.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
MilkyLep

Activity: 583

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:23:54 PM

Grin You guys kill me, twas nice to see that huge chunk (by recent comparison) get bought up on btct a little while ago!

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
LordMeowMeow

Activity: 617

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:19:05 PM

I'm officially on the ActiveMining bandwagon now. Looking forward to see some crushing of the blockchain soon Cheesy
lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:22:25 PM

Grin You guys kill me, twas nice to see that huge chunk (by recent comparison) get bought up on btct a little while ago!

Almost a quarter way through on BTC-TC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: