Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68141 times)
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:45:58 PM

The zero currency that has an attractive project, since the armor in the transactions and with almost zero rates, I see that the cominity is getting solid, is a project that must be observed.
sailor32

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:21:05 PM

GUIDE:
HOW TO MOD OPTIMINER 1.2 FOR WINDOWS TO MAKE IT WORK WITH NVIDIA GPUS

1. Download both Optiminer 1.2 for Windows and Optiminer Equihash 2.0 for Linux.
2. Extract both files in two separate folders.
3. Go to the Optiminer 2.0 folder and navigate to the "bin" subfolder. Find the following 8 files named Nvidia_Equihash192_7-base.bin and Nvidia_Equihash192_7-round1.bin, [...] , Nvidia_Equihash192_7-round7.bin.
4. Copy these 8 files and place them in a new folder. Then rename them as follows: Nvidia_base.bin, Nvidia_round1.bin, [...] , Nvidia_round7.bin.
5. Copy the renamed files and go to the Optiminer 1.2 folder and navigate to the "bin" subfolder. Paste there the files you just copied (overwrite the original files found there).
6. Optiminer 1.2 should work fine now. For better compatibility, use --pci-mode 0 in your config (or *.bat) file. Also, if you have a rig with both Nvidia and AMD gpus, I would suggest running one instance of Optiminer for each platform, by using the -c switch.

That's all folks.
I 've tried all sorts of things and spent a lot of time to make the damn thing work, so if it works for you and you 'd like to show your appreciation, send some coins to my ZERO address:

t1Xit7hfbfTW2EPvkVs9xP6AN5bD3Ri9BTE

I just did this a few hours ago and my rigs appears to be much more stable. Pulling 11+ sols/s out of all my 1070s with no need to restart every 15 min to 2hrs. Thank you.
sailor32

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

hello folks,

I would like to inform you
Minerentry will come back

Unfortunately, I am still in the hospital for a long time
and have no time and the possibility to administer the pool.
A pool means a fulltime job, I hope you understand that

I also had the block explorer problems and lack of communication
induced to stop the operation
I did not want to risk your miner losing your coins
Today I promise you to restart the pool as soon as I get out of the hospital

I will buy my own high end server for it
the layout will create my partner fidothadog

Look forward to the future

By the way, I have zero.wf months ago
bought for zero

Of course, this is still available for zero
and who does not know

minerentry.com == lokko
minerentry.com == fidothadog

best regards

Wink

Lokko, a few weeks back you mentioned that the dev for EWBF miner had contacted you about moding his miner to work with Zero. Is that still in the works?
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:50:12 PM

Awesome : ) zero block explorer coinmarketcap link fixed

Thanks!
theoulis
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:35:14 PM

some points about the site
1. in 'SPECIFICS' the inflation should have more details and the total supply should be written.
2. in 'OUR DIFFERENCES' please state the differences to what coins specifically.
 Smiley
vklchck

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:10:50 AM

some points about the site
1. in 'SPECIFICS' the inflation should have more details and the total supply should be written.
2. in 'OUR DIFFERENCES' please state the differences to what coins specifically.
 Smiley

if you payed attention, you would see that everything is their...

supply is constantly inflated "7200 zero per day" - in other words, its an ininite supply (hence, no fees)...

and in the Miners/Investor tab, you can find coin differences.
jlbaseball11

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:16:33 AM

Hi guys can anyone help me with the error for optiminerZ/Zero in Linux 8gb:

[error] OpenCL error: cl::Context::Context() (CL_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND)

I saw the instructions on github to put a "-c 1" in the command line, but it didn't help and I couldn't figure it out.  
thanks
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:22:03 AM

Hi guys can anyone help me with the error for optiminerZ/Zero in Linux 8gb:

[error] OpenCL error: cl::Context::Context() (CL_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND)

I saw the instructions on github to put a "-c 1" in the command line, but it didn't help and I couldn't figure it out.  
thanks

This is what's in the readme file regarding your issue:

### [error] OpenCL error: cl::Context::Context() (CL_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND)
Either you have specified a wrong device / platform combination or there is
a problem with your OpenCL setup.

If you only have AMD or only NVIDIA cards, you don't need to specify platform, so delete the -c switch.
Usually NVIDIA cards are plaform 0 (-c 0) and AMD are platform 1 (-c 1).
You can see the devices detected, by typing the command
optiminer --list-devices

Also, in Linux use the new Optiminer Equihash v. 2, not the old Optiminer Zero!!
jlbaseball11

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:53:44 AM

Thanks for the reply,
I removed the -c and still had the same problem.

I don't know what the OpenCL setup is.  Do you know?
lutsifer

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:15:37 AM

Thanks for the reply,

I remember having this error with zero once, when I forgot to place the PSU cable on  top of one of my rig cards. 1 missing or broken cable is enough to make the optiminer script to stop.

I guess also it might be wrong driver for the GPU. Are you able mine other coins successfully?

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
ConstantinGR

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:03:58 AM

Thanks for the reply,

First run the command

optiminer --list-devices

to see which devices are detected.
FOMI

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:05:25 AM

hello, I am not a technical person by any means.. I am trying to install this the windows wallet... could anyone help me with what the following means:

2. Edit zero.conf and set strong username/password (it will work even if you skip this option)

3. Start install_conf.bat by clicking on it.

4. Create a Desktop shortcut of ZEROSwingWalletUI.jar

fully understand may come across as a completely newbie but i suppose the key to growth is to also cater to the useless like me!  Grin Grin

You have a file in your zero wallet folder called zero.conf. Right click that file and select open with and choose notepad.

When the file opens, there are two lines at the begining:

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=

Just put your own user name and password there, the save and close the file.

Double click the file called install_conf.bat - it will just run for a moment, you'll just see it flash up and disappear.

Now right click on ZeroSwingWalletUI.jar and select create shortcut. This will make a shortcut icon in the folder. Drag that icon to your desktop and double click and wait for the wallet to load   Wink

Thank you!! This works great now! So everytime I close down and load the wallet I am never prompted for any password and the wallet just loads up. So if someone steals my laptop will they just be able to open up the wallet and start moving my funds.. thanks for all the help! loving this community
BigMcRat

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:18:00 AM

GUIDE:

1. Download both Optiminer 1.2 for Windows and Optiminer Equihash 2.0 for Linux.
3. Go to the Optiminer 2.0 folder and navigate to the "bin" subfolder. Find the following 8 files named Nvidia_Equihash192_7-base.bin and Nvidia_Equihash192_7-round1.bin, [...] , Nvidia_Equihash192_7-round7.bin.
4. Copy these 8 files and place them in a new folder. Then rename them as follows: Nvidia_base.bin, Nvidia_round1.bin, [...] , Nvidia_round7.bin.
5. Copy the renamed files and go to the Optiminer 1.2 folder and navigate to the "bin" subfolder. Paste there the files you just copied (overwrite the original files found there).
6. Optiminer 1.2 should work fine now. For better compatibility, use --pci-mode 0 in your config (or *.bat) file. Also, if you have a rig with both Nvidia and AMD gpus, I would suggest running one instance of Optiminer for each platform, by using the -c switch.

That's all folks.
I 've tried all sorts of things and spent a lot of time to make the damn thing work, so if it works for you and you 'd like to show your appreciation, send some coins to my ZERO address:

I just did this a few hours ago and my rigs appears to be much more stable. Pulling 11+ sols/s out of all my 1070s with no need to restart every 15 min to 2hrs. Thank you.

I ve tried, too but I can only get two of my 4x 1070 to run, with 4 the hashrate goes down to 6-8 sols and cpu is on 100%, someone can run more than 2 Cards with high hashrate ?
Is there a Switch to reduce the high CPU usage ?
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:46:23 AM

Awesome : ) zero block explorer coinmarketcap link fixed

Thanks!

Yes Coinmarketcap was very fast in their replies and they immediately changed
 i spoke with them yesterday

We will update the rest in time

We will also update the social field but now is not the time

DM
ConstantinGR

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:53:02 AM

I ve tried, too but I can only get two of my 4x 1070 to run, with 4 the hashrate goes down to 6-8 sols and cpu is on 100%, someone can run more than 2 Cards with high hashrate ?

I run 3 gtx1070s with 11.5-12 S/s. Try to lower the core/mem clocks if you have them o'clocked. Also try to lower the TDP (I run them at 65-70%). If you still have issues, run 2 instances of Optiminer for every 2 cards.

EDIT: Do the mod again. Maybe you didn't do it right. I can recall this happening before applying the mod.
Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:21:41 AM

GUIDE:

That's all folks.

The low end cpu's load will be close to or even 100% unfortunately as this is a problem with the mining software and Nvidia's
BUT
With this same low end cpu i promise you can run a 7x1070 Rig without any problems and stable hashrate

Just give us a bit more info about your setup so we can help
Thanks

DM
Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:28:56 AM

Have posted the below in the main page

Come join slack and Reddit

TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ZeroCurrency

SLACK
https://join.slack.com/t/zero-currency/shared_invite/enQtMjg0MzA2Mjk5ODEwLWI4ZWQ4MDU1NjhiNTRhZTFiMTM4MTE2NzI0OGMwYmJkODVhNjRkZWJmYWRlYjMxZjg2YjE0ZGVkOGJiNzhlN2Y

REDDIT
https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCurrency/

I LOVE how this bitcointalk thread is burning from discussion and this is very good
NOW take ALL this energy and bring it to REDDIT

ESPECIALLY REDDIT FOR NOW i would like everyone to start discussions there
(Don't mind the appearance of reddit for now. I will customize it tomorrow, just no time to do it now)

Although i have mentioned this in the past i will repeat that the reason i insist
reddit traffic is that we need it to get in a very suitable Exchange that i have been inquiring

Let's show them some Community love

Thanks everybody

DM

komodomining

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:26:40 AM

Exceeded 51.000 ZERO PAID today with 5100 BLOCKS paid in the last 2 months
Volume of ZERO mined coins on pool has increased by 50% in the last week
7 DAYS price increase +116.22%

For this reason i set only 0,25% fee for the whole cluster infrastructure EU (main) , EU2 ( backup), US, ASIA

Happy mining
MININGPOOLS.COUD
http://zeropool.cloud

MININGPOOLS.CLOUD - reliable mining pools with low fees and multi algo stratum pools -  FOLLOW us on twitter twitter.com/miningpoolcloud @miningpoolcloud |
MININGPOOL ECOSYSTEM [ KOMODOMININGPOOL.COM | RAVENCOIN.MININGPOOLS.CLOUD ]
BigMcRat

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:51:32 AM

GUIDE:

That's all folks.

The low end cpu's load will be close to or even 100% unfortunately as this is a problem with the mining software and Nvidia's
BUT
With this same low end cpu i promise you can run a 7x1070 Rig without any problems and stable hashrate

Just give us a bit more info about your setup so we can help
Thanks

DM

Hi DM,
my config is Windows 10 64bit, Intel Pentium G4400, 8GB Ram, 2x KFA 1070, 2x ASUS 1070
AfterBurner config - Clock +200 / Mem -500 / 60% TDP

other miners run smooth, can you help ?

Edit: NVIDEA Driver 388.59
Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:20:10 PM

GUIDE:

DM

Hi DM,
my config is Windows 10 64bit, Intel Pentium G4400, 8GB Ram, 2x KFA 1070, 2x ASUS 1070
AfterBurner config - Clock +200 / Mem -500 / 60% TDP

other miners run smooth, can you help ?

Edit: NVIDEA Driver 388.59

Did you follow ConstantinGR's workaround?
If you did another option would be to just use ethOS (Ubuntu)
or simpleOS

I have it on Clock +100 and Mem +550
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: