Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:28:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68147 times)
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

Is there any proper instructions how to mine this coin?

It would be great if somebody could send me instructions to my inbox

I'm using optiminer.
I'm using AMD RX580 and RX480 on Windows.
In my bat file I have something like this:

optiminer -s zero.suprnova.cc:6568 -u UserName -p s -m 8080

Good luck
happy.memory33

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

Is there any proper instructions how to mine this coin?

It would be great if somebody could send me instructions to my inbox Smiley
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

MOBILE WALLET for ZERO is ready.

When i stepped down i promised i will continue to help Zero any way i can. I think the most obvious thing was the mobile wallet. So here it is... The mobile wallet for Zero is ready. We have already given the code to the new management team.
More to come...

DM

Hi;

You are the man of word. A currency without mobile wallet is nothing.

Kind regards
goodasj9z98128

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

if you dont hold private keys then those coins are not yours. so if the exchange got hacked or they scam then you will lost your funds. so always try to use a wallet for each coin or token.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:03:04 AM

When i stepped down i promised i will continue to help Zero any way i can. I think the most obvious thing was the mobile wallet. So here it is... The mobile wallet for Zero is ready. We have already given the code to the new management team.
More to come...

DM

Hi;

Kind regards

For both, android and iOS? Really cool news anyway, I appreciate the hard work!

I have to agree the mobile wallet is crucial for active usage of the currency, otherwise it´s just keeping for speculative purposes
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

More to come...

DM

Hi;

Kind regards

Quite impressive to keep developing what was promised after leaving the team Smiley
lutsifer

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

This morning I got ban inside Telegram chat by our beloved Admins (Rick)  Grin Grin Grin

Guys, before ban someone consider who you ban?

I am the one who did the zero explorer in the most needed time - when the initial one was down and the price began to drop.

I am the one who gived you the windows wallet when there was only linux one existing. 99 % of you still use it because simply there is no other one for windows.

I did the update of zero code to v1.0.14 .

And few days back I sent you working  IOS/Mobile wallet.

As a reward I got ban today inside Telegram for posting single ad for my pool?

REALLY?

Grin Grin Grin Grin

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
lutsifer

Activity: 204

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

And because you so kindly removed my post I will do it here:

Hello Miners,

I would like to inform you about the new option in ForgeTop.com : OFFLINE WORKER NOTIFICATION BY EMAIL.

Also please take a look at the benefits using ForgeTop Pool:

1.) Zero minutes downtime since early days of January = no lost income for YOU
2.) Anti-Cheating pool engine = no one will steal coins from YOU
3.) Huge Servers low orphaned rate  =  more income  for YOU
4.) Low 1% Mining Fee  =  more income for you.
5.) 24 / 7 help chat  && Telegram && Discord = YOU will get all help you need
6.) Offline worker notifications by email.
====================================
Coming soon:

- Adjustable payout.
- New block email notification.

Thank you!
https://zero.forgetop.com/dashboard

P.S. Waiting to regain access to telegram chat!

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
Ginzink

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

This morning I got ban inside Telegram chat by our beloved Admins (Rick)  Grin Grin Grin

Guys, before ban someone consider who you ban?

I am the one who did the zero explorer in the most needed time - when the initial one was down and the price began to drop.

I am the one who gived you the windows wallet when there was only linux one existing. 99 % of you still use it because simply there is no other one for windows.

I did the update of zero code to v1.0.14 .

And few days back I sent you working  IOS/Mobile wallet.

As a reward I got ban today inside Telegram for posting single ad for my pool?

REALLY?

Grin Grin Grin Grin

If there a rules they would need to be followed. Maybe if you asked in advance if it was ok as a reward for your work it would have been better?
Not that i am in that channel anyway though Tongue
vklchck

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

This new team is a joke... Clearly they do not have the Zero's community at their best interest.
They cant even respond to some questions i asked in their thread. I even started with some optimism to make them feel better!

It's nice to see how things are finally progressing here. But I would like to ask the New team, what new direction do you plan on taking this coin?
I know that in the past Demarsac talked about his 'Mach Wave' theory and how it can help with instant transactions. Is that something that the new team will be exploring as well, or is that just a bit too ambitious of a project to explore?

What is the new team's objective this time around? What kind of improvement's do you all plan to make and ideas you all plan to explore?
We all know that the Crypto world is extremely competitive, so I would imagine that since the new team took over, they must all have some great ideas for this coin.

I understand that the new team will be taking in input from the community, but even so, I expect you all to already have an underlying vision for this coin. Or am i wrong?
If you (The New Team) would be so kind as to share with us all what new ideas you are bringing to zero, that would be great!  Cheesy

I ask these question's because as an investor I would like to know how competitive this coin will be in term's of features and technological advances compared to other coins. ATM, all i know is that a new team has been established and that we got some basic things that many other smaller coins already have. But what's to come?...

Why is this being ignored?
Am I asking some tough questions?

I would also now like to ask, What reason's do new investor's have to invest into this coin?
I don't see much optimism here ever since you new team took over!

Im pissed, I talked my family member's into buying this coin. Now i'll have to tell them to sell out. This is complete BullSh**t. This coin used to have optimism, with great community effort's, but not anymore.
Idiotic new team, Complete idiots!
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

if you dont hold private keys then those coins are not yours. so if the exchange got hacked or they scam then you will lost your funds. so always try to use a wallet for each coin or token.

And if you think hacks don't happen, almost every exchange has been hacked so far. Does anyone know of an exchange that has not been hacked yet?
Ginzink

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

This new team is a joke... Clearly they do not have the Zero's community at their best interest.
They cant even respond to some questions i asked in their thread. I even started with some optimism to make them feel better!

It's nice to see how things are finally progressing here. But I would like to ask the New team, what new direction do you plan on taking this coin?
I know that in the past Demarsac talked about his 'Mach Wave' theory and how it can help with instant transactions. Is that something that the new team will be exploring as well, or is that just a bit too ambitious of a project to explore?

What is the new team's objective this time around? What kind of improvement's do you all plan to make and ideas you all plan to explore?
We all know that the Crypto world is extremely competitive, so I would imagine that since the new team took over, they must all have some great ideas for this coin.

I understand that the new team will be taking in input from the community, but even so, I expect you all to already have an underlying vision for this coin. Or am i wrong?
If you (The New Team) would be so kind as to share with us all what new ideas you are bringing to zero, that would be great!  Cheesy

I ask these question's because as an investor I would like to know how competitive this coin will be in term's of features and technological advances compared to other coins. ATM, all i know is that a new team has been established and that we got some basic things that many other smaller coins already have. But what's to come?...

Why is this being ignored?
Am I asking some tough questions?

I would also now like to ask, What reason's do new investor's have to invest into this coin?
I don't see much optimism here ever since you new team took over!

Im pissed, I talked my family member's into buying this coin. Now i'll have to tell them to sell out. This is complete BullSh**t. This coin used to have optimism, with great community effort's, but not anymore.
Idiotic new team, Complete idiots!

Well that sucks. But with high potential reward comes high risk.
pmaily8

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Zero token? And what is behind the project? and the team? Is this the future of the crypto currency? Now if you have zero commissions, a very fast exchange of tokens and an entire ecosystem.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

Zero token? And what is behind the project? and the team? Is this the future of the crypto currency? Now if you have zero commissions, a very fast exchange of tokens and an entire ecosystem.

Don't be lazy just read 1st page of this thread you will find answer..
One thing that makes me intriguer is PR and time,When will the developers finish this project(I mean technical issues)? I say this because I'm a very big fun of this project..Also I have one question about legal issues,Will there be artificially created legal barriers from institutions because of its high level anonymity? I'm Waiting and trying to buy more and more,anyway there are too many fans like me...So keep working,keep growing...
basdjbzj8888

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

I'm sure a few weeks or months ahead the price will go up again, and provide benefits and excitement for the people who still hold it...
Ginzink

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

I'm sure a few weeks or months ahead the price will go up again, and provide benefits and excitement for the people who still hold it...

And why do you think that? Not very helpfull comment without the reasoning behind it Tongue
nguyenhoa24888

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

If you feel like what's going on is ridiculous, and if you feel you are surrounded by liars and if you feel that you are better than the others, then you should leave, just like your friend Tearo did.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

Honestly Zero is the next one on the rise after Zoin! They just released a roadmap and wallet updates are happening on regular basis thats about as much as one can expect at this point imo.

R3DEY3

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

Z-Paper (Lite) - Now Live

H_tchet

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

Miners We NEED YOU!

http://mining4.co.uk/ is now running with 0% fee on all pools until 15/6/18

we have PPLNT and SOLO payout systems!

Come join us and hop in our discord for the latest pool news/info https://discord.gg/5v5QT3W
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: