Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4160 times)
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

SuperPay is a universal mobile payment platform. SP hopes to establish the common standards of the mobile payment in the world. I hope the project will be success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

SuperPay is a universal mobile payment platform. SP hopes to establish the common standards of the mobile payment in the world. I hope the project will be success
I agree that the company is waiting for success, unfortunately to join the company's success can only be bought tokens. Unfortunately, the developer does not conduct bounty of the company.
Of course it's a pity that there is no campaign of generosity. As practice shows, this is a very good way to attract people's attention to their project.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

The superpay project is one of its kind to lead the payment revolution at this time. It is store crypto and fiat on wallet at the same time.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

This is very amzing platform for all mobile phone users.as nowdays all people using the smartphone therfore this project is very usefull for all peopls.by using this platform we can easily buy and transfer cryptocurrency by using moblie phone. keep support this project.
The convinience that it will bring to its clients is the main weapon of this project to defeat its competitor and also include the accesibility of it using mobile phone is truly a great project.
Mobile payment is a very great future technology and as the new generation of people are getting attracted to the mobile technology and this is also one great advantage of the project behind making mobile payment software. They also have good marketing team which has lead to the great support to the project.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

if you are claiming that the same large-scale project as yurast, or maybe even steeper.
why do not you make a bounty? how will you attract investors?

Yes, you are right mate. If they launched some bounties especially in the social network. That will have a big impact for their project to recognize in the crypto world.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

My question is whether this service will require a license from governments, and if yes, How they will get it and the team is anonymous !號. who will deal with partners without reveal his identity.

SuperPay project is a platform just like Bitcoin/ETH project. The plan is to build a ecosystem and all developers can build their own branded mobile payment systems.
If necessary, their own payment systems have to pay a local authorization for legal usage.
Besides, superPay will join some case for demonstration application plan, and will prepare licensing fee included in operating cost.
Although some members of the team are anonymous, like Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin still has its value, isn't it?

Bitcoin doesn't required any license and no one own the project even Satoshi Nakamoto. it's open source. On other hand, superpay will include all kinda credit cards as you wrote on your website, and we all know that provide this kinda of service required license and government regulation.
Now you say that superpay would be like a protocol or blockchain that allows developers to build their own branded mobile payment systems. if this the case it can be anonymous.

well, this is not 100% correct. In Europe people who trade with Bitcoin and get profits, have to pay taxes to their governments. We all now that European countries are very strickt with taxes. But in other parts of the earth, you are right, there is no regulations at the moment.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

if you are claiming that the same large-scale project as yurast, or maybe even steeper.

Yes, you are right mate. If they launched some bounties especially in the social network. That will have a big impact for their project to recognize in the crypto world.

I agree, this project needs to have a very active advertising strategies so that they can attract more members to jon superpay. A lot of investors is needed to achieve their success in the future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

I agree, this project needs to have a very active advertising strategies so that they can attract more members to jon superpay. A lot of investors is needed to achieve their success in the future.

I think the team already been discussing about thte bounty because we all know how important it is to the investors. Moreover, this platform will be a useful app in the future so investors should do participate. Let's make our life be more futuristic by supporting the project.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

I really like the idea and the company, but I do not like that the team does not conduct a bounty company. Bounty company is a powerful means of promoting the project on the Internet, I think the developer should think about it.
I completely agree, the team has a good idea, but I do not often see an ad. I think a bounty company including a signature company will greatly help the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

Excellent if this project will allow users around the world to use the technology blochkachayn daily.This will shorten transactions with the purchase / sale
As the platform is popular world wide with its mobile payment platform, it attracts huge investors and it is trending in the crypto planet where it's returning 6% annual interest rate to pre-ico members token account.

Well 6% interest rate for such a high risk investment like crypto with no securities in place to put it simply sucks, investors wont touch such a high risk investment lol
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

Well, it's a good suggestions for this kind of big project to add social bounty program to at least many people will know about their platform and what kind of services that they can offer.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

Excellent time now for developers, I think who will make such platforms faster will earn very good money. Do you plan to pay dividends to tokens holders?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
vivavivu

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

Yes i agree with you, we need a common standards of mobile payment at that time, besides fast and secure transaction for every payment Wink
Efta321

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

Will there be any option where we can transfer our funds from mobile to local banks and direct convert to fiat currency?

this great question really proves that you are very concerned about this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

At my country, have some bank have their platform to make payment transaction for bills, salary. So SuperPay like that? But instead of fiat, they make it by crypto?
Yes, mobile payment of crypto is a great revolution and a future concept which will surealy work. This project will gain huge support as mobile payment is the best payment mode preferred by people and that too with crypto its just great idea.
Imagine, how it would be remarkable, if the companies paid wages to their workers directly through annex SuperPay in crypto? It would be faster and easier, without any banks.

with the same success it is possible to transfer the salary directly to any crypto-purse of the employee.
another question is how to deal with the tax authorities in this case?
For it they should open their small bank and to turn all necessary procedures through it. Taxes will be low. All inclusive, all are pleased. It looks as if on advcash.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

Will there be any option where we can transfer our funds from mobile to local banks and direct convert to fiat currency?

this great question really proves that you are very concerned about this project.
Yes and also the question is good. I think they will surely keep such options like the apps unocoin and zebpay do in my region. They directly convert the cryptos and the send the funds in our bank account for the coins. I am sure including this in the project will attract the attention of more investors.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

Super pay much astonishes me as we can utilize the feature of receiving money easily Roll Eyes only one small place for the barcode or picture is enough, on the screen of TV, Magazine, bill board etc appealing more customers and maximizing the value of advertising is a function of super pay which helps better to choose super pay.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

Yes and also the question is good. I think they will surely keep such options like the apps unocoin and zebpay do in my region. They directly convert the cryptos and the send the funds in our bank account for the coins. I am sure including this in the project will attract the attention of more investors.
i just hope they show graphical imagery of their app as most ico do so we can i have basic idea how its going  look and some basic features

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

Update [01/14/2018]
Android wallet released for demo test. Please search "SuperPay.vip" on android play for download.
Greats. Although i cannot download because of my overload data. But i still buy some SPC(0.01 ETH) Smiley And this time is pre-ICO right?. I see dashboard is so simple!

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:46:23 PM

My question is whether this service will require a license from governments, and if yes, How they will get it and the team is anonymous !號. who will deal with partners without reveal his identity.

SuperPay project is a platform just like Bitcoin/ETH project. The plan is to build a ecosystem and all developers can build their own branded mobile payment systems.
If necessary, their own payment systems have to pay a local authorization for legal usage.
Besides, superPay will join some case for demonstration application plan, and will prepare licensing fee included in operating cost.
Although some members of the team are anonymous, like Satoshi Nakamoto, bitcoin still has its value, isn't it?

Bitcoin doesn't required any license and no one own the project even Satoshi Nakamoto. it's open source. On other hand, superpay will include all kinda credit cards as you wrote on your website, and we all know that provide this kinda of service required license and government regulation.
Now you say that superpay would be like a protocol or blockchain that allows developers to build their own branded mobile payment systems. if this the case it can be anonymous.

well, this is not 100% correct. In Europe people who trade with Bitcoin and get profits, have to pay taxes to their governments. We all now that European countries are very strickt with taxes. But in other parts of the earth, you are right, there is no regulations at the moment.

you don't get my point, those who are paying taxes to their governments, because they use central exchange that adopt government regulation. if you own bitcoin on your own wallet who can enforce to pay taxes !. This is not the subject of discussion here. We are compared bitcoin to superpay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: