Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2649 times)
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:33:29 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
If youre planning about the investing let me suggest to you the best two cryptocurrency the bitcoin or the ethereum because this two is have an good value now and in this you don't need to invest big. But hink carefully about the investing because in this trading section there's not only trustes people there:s have an scammer because this involves money and other people want to doing bad just for money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chinatsu Akasaki (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:07:59 AM

I would like to say you form my experience that invest in BTC and don't ever turn towards altcoins. There will be people who will say you to diversify your coins and buy some altcoins but Bitcoin is going bullish these days and making the altcoins drop in price massively. See the prices on coinmarketcap and you can notice that many altcoins have dropped 20% in price. You don't want that right ? It is better to invest in BTC as it is enough to give you a good profit in future. The forks are additional bonuses to your money.

I think you are right. The price of Bitcoin today is so high. But unfortunately, I cannot afford to buy it. Will the price of Bitcoin decrease again? It is going up crazy. I hope I will have a chance to buy it at cheap price.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:12:15 AM

My suggestion you are codifying every coin and looking for a good coin for the future but now the price is not too expensive, if I will buy in some currencies like BTC, ETH and NEO.
I think the three coins are the best for the future. So what are you waiting for immediately to gain an unexpected advantage.
Good luck.

Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:31:01 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
It's a good boss that it's time to invest that big enough bitcoin, many sites that you can invest in. I'm just asking myself on facebook joining their group, there are so many sites to give you. But it's better if you're trading so you're not bad, maybe you're just scam when you invest.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

Whenever you get some token and you are aware of it's price you can get some cheaper cryptocurrency and start selling it again when it is 30% more of its original price. You just have to stay focused on unstable behavior of crypto and then you ll start making good money.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

You can invest in the most popular cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and ethereum if you invest you hold also for a year that the price reached the highest value and then you can have a big profit
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

Investing is a good choice to make our money increase, and a good choice that you choose bitcoin as investing. You just need to do is invest if the price is down and always check the value of it.

jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

The strategy is buy any cryptocurrency with a good concept and product,as there is an increase in price you can do well to sell half of your investment, and wait for when there is a big dip than buy back as the price increase sell ,it is a market strategy
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

There is a saying " do not put all your eggs in a single basket".  This is also applicable if you want to invest.  It is better to divide your investment into bitcoin, altcoin, and ICO.  The percentage depends upon you but I suggest to make more investment in bitcoin.  This is because all other cryptocurrency is based in bitcoin.  In altcoin, you can consider choosing ether.  This is because all other tokens are based on ethereum as platform and its fuel is ether.  I consider it also as the best altcoin.  

Investing in ICO is also a good idea because your investment will surely exponentially grow after the project became successful.  But investing in an ICO is very risky.  This is because there are the lot of menu of ICO to choose from and identifying which is legitimate and a scam is a difficult challenge.  So, for a newbie in investment, I suggest to try first investing in bitcoin and altcoin than ICO.  Gather first more knowledge about whose the most trustworthy developers and the like.  Once you already familiar with different ICOs, you can also consider investing on that.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

One of the best strategy in investing is when the value drops, invest.... wait until you know that your investment doubled or tripled then withdraw and reinvest when value drops... and so on...
imagine313

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

my advice you can divide into two parts of your capital.
1 part of your regular trading and the rest you follow in ICO, why I suggest like that because if you only participate in ico you need a long time to get the results so when you wait for ico results, you can get the results also from trading. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

I think you will make your own final decision at the end of the day. I can say you can buy fair amount of bitcoin and then for the rest you can check out icx, neo, monero, stellar lumens.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

As we go deeper in the field of investment you need to have  an investment strategy as an investor. You need to know how to strategies  on how can you invest your money whether for long term or short term. You need to have goals in order for you to based your decisions , how risky it is and the future  needs  of your capital . In investing you need to know how the business is doing the background and it's stand in the market.
pxo.011

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

use it separately, investing with long term and investing with short term, short term is flat formed by arbitrage simply buy and selling with multiple exchanger. long term is to investing with the ico with good reviews by colleagues of yours.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

invest your money half of ownership
the other half will back up when bitcoin is down.
try not to sell bitcoin while it is down.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

1. Don't put all the eggs in one basket.
2.  Don't invest that amount of money in bitcoin or crypto currency, the loss of which you can not afford without much pain.
3.  Don't invest without knowledge of the market / coin movements.
4. After investing have patience never panic.
5.  You may set stop loss limit in case the price falls below that limit you may sell to avoid further more loss.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

Buy top 10 crypto-currencies in CoinMarketCup - the most simple and profitable strategy. In the top 10 are already time-tested coins. Big profits will not, but the risks are less.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

First of all, you should exchange your money to Bitcoin or Ethereum, because that coins have a much value and you can buy whatever coins you wanna to invest without worring about risks. Further, these cryptocurrencies have proven themselves in the market and there is no connection with the word of 'scam' which is very much in these days. You can double your investment amount with good ROI and holding each token is better than risking investing amount due to playing with fire.
cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

It's never a good idea to invest in ICOs without having a full knowledge of what to look for in terms of measuring the legitimacy and feasibility of different projects. I personally would recommend always at least 50% in BTC, and the other 50% on another top 10 altcoin to begin with (I like ethereum due to being able to participate in an ICO ifa good opportunity arises).
neymarjunior50

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

well simple suggestion is choose and take your own decession . dont take a invest any risky coin try to focus on btc ,eth both two coin for a longterm investment .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: