Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2649 times)
Amakwah

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

I have a strategy for investing:
1. select the most popular market
2.pick crypto in the market that has the most volume.
3. see what percentage of coin increase in one day
4.investment is done when the coin goes down
5. if our investment is profitable then it is time to sell
Note do not miss the news about crypto and join in the forum.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

hi greetings. $5k is enough to invest for beginning. why dont you invest on all of them ? bitcoin, altcoin and ICO.
bitcoin value still can increasing. buy altcoins too participate on ICO. your funds is in your own control.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

Investment decision is very much crucial decision for a investor. In my opinion you should segregate your investment in two parts. One is for long time  and one for short time. One think also we should consider at the time of investment that, we should have some amount of money in our hand for further investment. We can use the extra amount of money when the price fall again. That means we can average our investment.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

Investment is very risky for all investors for the successful of your investment you must have the strategy for not lossing your money, you must check the background if there is not a scam project and the team behind this project are highly experience.

mico

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

I can't point out to you the best way. But with my experience, I usually separate my fund into 3 parts 30% for holding BTC in long term, 30% for investing in ICOs and 40% for trading altcoins in short-term

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

Everyone should choose their own strategy for earning cryptocurrency or bitcoin. If you earn with the help of altcoins, then you should not keep "all the eggs in one basket", distribute the risks, and sell when the coin showed a good growth, we withdraw the Deposit (which was originally invested) to other coins, and some leave for a year or two. .
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

That's something no one will give you for free, The True Investment Strategies. you need to find out on your own.
You can try this course https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/?add-to-cart=13325
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

On the off chance that you are searching for a long haul speculation then bitcoin is the best for you on the grounds that the cost of bitcoin will be tremendous in some years.The altcoin and ICO ventures are generally for here and now you can win great benefit in here and now yet in the event that you picked the wrong coin then you will lose your speculations so better to contribute on bitcoins.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

Buy when the price is low, follow it when the price rises, sell when it goes down.
This is the simplest and most profitable strategy. Buy and sell with the other name.
There are also investors. Whatever the price, buy and invest.
The Crypto stock market is a popular stock market for making money.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

After the disastrous start to the year for Bitcoin (COIN, OTCQX:GBTC), many investors have been left wondering how to proceed. One on hand, investors who witnessed the end of year rallies in 2017 know how quickly the market can turn around and do not want to be left behind if Bitcoin surges. On the other hand, the sharp corrections often following bull runs have left an indelible impression on investors and many now patiently anticipate these corrections before buying in. In this article, we’ll show an analysis of historical data to attempt to shed light on how best to invest in Bitcoin.
Benedict Lee

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:15:03 AM

I think you must first research about it. Gain a LOT of knowledge about it so that you know how to move you money. For now, my advice for you is not to put all eggs in one nest. In other words, put your hard-earned money into different investments so that if one falls down, you have other investments to support you
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
There will be people who will say you to diversify your coins and buy some altcoins but Bitcoin is going bullish these days and making the altcoins drop in price massively. See the prices on coinmarketcap and you can notice that many altcoins have dropped 20% in price.
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

I think the portfolio is important and you can divide $5,000 into three investments.

A purchase of mainstream currency, such as bitcoin.

One is to buy some cryptocurrency with low potential value.

One is to find an ICO project.
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

All the eggs don't put in the same basket. So, Invest your money in different things & this has always been the best thing to do.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

Use half of your capital to buy cryptocurrency and spend half to keep ", I think it's pretty good
Why need to keep half when he mentioned that $5,000 is for investment.

Maybe for OP Need to answer first if this capital is for long term or just for quick bucks,if you can afford to wait for good income,then buy ethereum and wait for atleast 5-8 months because this long the speculation price will reach $2,500 so yourin good profit and will earn 200% of your investments
Lataman

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:49:54 AM

if you have money to invest, this is my advice only, you better invest into bitcoin, altcoins example of ripple, stellar or in rank in coinmarketcap, in ico also can, so you choose ico most good its review, if wrong select ico you can lose, so the money is for you to invest.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

My personal investment strategies are just very basic like, be patient and buy as much as I can when the market is red and sell when its is high. So far so good with these basic and simple strategies, I can say it is working since I was able to gain good results, great returns indeed. It is something that can be a great source of income if you do it full time.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Alveus

Activity: 896
Merit: 221

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

An investment strategy is to apply Markowitz (Modern Portfolio Theory) to a list of cryptocurrencies for the purpose of decreasing idiosyncratic risk.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

I think you need to learn first the basic and don't invest first your $5,000 unless you had the knowledge and idea how to it. Don't trust to those you don't know them as many are scammers pretending they will help you and run away your money. Do a research or ask to your friend and invest little amount first and see the progress at the same time you will gain knowledge and experience. Enjoy while learning.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

An investment strategy is to apply Markowitz (Modern Portfolio Theory) to a list of cryptocurrencies for the purpose of decreasing idiosyncratic risk.
My investment strategy is to choose and buy prospect coin which is cheaper price and hold for long term and wait for the market price to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: