Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2656 times)
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

the first step you must determine the investment options you choose, each person has his own way to choose the investment, the way I do not necessarily match you, you can find reverensi on the internet and also can find information in this forum
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

If you plan to invest $5000, I will suggest you divide it into five and invest $1000 in bitcoin. Invest $1000 each in two different project whose ICOs have been completed and are already listed on good exchanges. Make sure they are real projects with working idea. Look for two good project in the ICO stage and invest $1000 each in them.  Check their ratings and follow professional advice before you invest.
If this guy wanted to invest, he has already done it  Smiley
Just look at message`s date: December 07, 2017

5k$ it is less than 1 BTC, best strategy (as for me) is to invest in low-cap projects with big potential
Moonbill

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

I think the first step you have to make is choosing a good investment penny, as it will bring a lot of profit for you, choose the low price point to buy and sell when the value goes up and it needs to be Patience in this crypto market.
MilkBi

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

Yes, I think the investment strategy is to buy when the price of the coin is low and sell when the value goes up and I think this is the most basic thing, and more importantly you choose the coin value and play thrive in the future.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

Well it's depend on your thoughts. If you want my strategy then,
I will first count all the idle money I have. Then from that money I will calculate 70% of the total and invest in business. Now, if I invest in flat currency then the profit may be less and also will take more time comparing with investing in crypto currency world. The left money will be my backup money. Every profit comes with a risk in business. So, you don't know surely weather you will be gainer or a loser.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

If you want to start investing you would have to be very detailed about the startegy for that and predict what cryptocurrency you want to chose, what amount of currency you'd get and what would be the price?

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

Choose some cheap cryptocurrency!

Because the market value is low, it has already fallen, so it is likely that the good news, some price manipulation or other unexpected causes suddenly jumped tenfold. As soon as you break out, quickly, if there are a few of these COINS that can break out, you'll get a good return.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

For any investment you must have planning, in crypto currency you have to take some knowledge how crypto market run. After getting knowledge start investing in crypto. My opinion is not invest in a single coin, diversify your investment as per your requirement. My opinion is you can invest 50% on Bitcoin and rest 50% on other coin.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

For any investment you must have planning, in crypto currency you have to take some knowledge how crypto market run. After getting knowledge start investing in crypto. My opinion is not invest in a single coin, diversify your investment as per your requirement. My opinion is you can invest 50% on Bitcoin and rest 50% on other coin.
understanding in investing makes it as one of the main factors where now we must continue to learn and understanding of investment so that when our investment is protected from losses and make sure the division of investment is on the right track.

tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

I suggest to you to set different type of portfolio before you invest. 5,000 USD is big initial capital and you can buy a huge amount of your prospected coin. Another suggestion to you is buying cheaper coin because coin with less than one dollar nowadays is the most potential in the market cap. This suggested coin with cheaper price and give you an assurance in the future to gain profit. The IOST is one of the potential coins nowadays the value of this coin is less than one dollar and the progress of price rise of this coin is to past. SHIP is the other coin with less than one dollar coin but will give you huge profit in the future. DIMCOIN is now great coin to buy as an investment because the value of it is starting to grow nowadays and in the future, it will give you a huge profit. Also, bitcoin is a good choice today because the value of it is recovering from price dump and nowadays is good opportunity to buy bitcoin because the value is still less than 10,000 USD.
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

My investment strategy will be separate my funds into few portion, one is to invest in bitcoin and the rest is to invest in altcoin like Eth and also those potential ICO which will reward more profit.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:33:57 AM

In this industry, there are distinctive venture systems in this industry. A few people are contributing simply on Bitcoin as it were. They are aggregating bunches of Bitcoin and holding it for long haul. Some are doing here and now exchanging wherein they will by altcoin on a less expensive cost and will offer it promptly if there is a current increment. Another technique is crowding distinctive altcoins and holding it likewise for long haul. I recommend that you make your own examination about it and discover which venture procedure is the best for you.
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

we have to invest in what we understand and we know very well, for example we will invest in stocks, but we have no knowledge of stocks, it is almost certain that the investment will not make us profit, it might be a loss. many are investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but they do not know anything about cryptocurrency, the result is a lot of disappointment because of a loss, then before investing must have knowledge first
rafit09

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

There are several investment strategies, before you start like: Have an understanding of the Cryptocurrency concept,Watch the Stock Market frequently.
Invest more than one coin,Start with small amounts and make measurable improvements and Reallocate your investment
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

I would recommend to learn more about ICO, its benefits and risks. Check the exchanges to trade coins and makes sure the people you will deal with can be trusted. Don't hurry up to invest into some project, weigh all pros and cons

Mekmbem

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

for investing in bitcoin actually does not require a special strategy buddy, buy bitcoin now and hold 2-3 years after prices rise high then sell and profit in your grips a pretty easy strategy in my opinion
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

You can watch in youtube for more guide and strategies, actually it is very risky but it is also a gamble, it is also an opportunity of a lifetime if you invest now on top crypto like bitcoin and ethereum and hold it for a while.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

Whether buy Bitcoin and hold it in a long term or buy alt coin and wait for it's value to go high.. Join an ICO campaign. All have benefits.. It doesn't matter what you choose. Just learn to control what you spend and just settle on buying important and necessary things. When the right time comes, trade half of what you own then invest it outside the crypto world. Maybe start a business. That way when bitcoin goes down at least you'll have a source of money for everyday needs.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

You can watch in youtube for more guide and strategies, actually it is very risky but it is also a gamble, it is also an opportunity of a lifetime if you invest now on top crypto like bitcoin and ethereum and hold it for a while.
Well it's rely upon your musings. In the event that you need my procedure at that point,
I will first tally all the sit without moving cash I have. At that point from that cash I will figure 50% of the aggregate and put resources into business. Presently, in the event that I put resources into level money then the benefit might be less and furthermore will take additional time contrasting and putting resources into cryptographic money world. The left cash will be my reinforcement cash. Each benefit accompanies a hazard in business. Along these lines, you don't know doubtlessly climate you will be gainer or a failure
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

Some people only invest in Bitcoin alone. They collect a lot of Bitcoin and hold it for the long term. Some make short-term trades where they will use altcoin at a cheaper price and will soon sell it if there is a recent increase. I suggest that you make your own research about it and find out which investment strategy is best for you to wisely manage your finances
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: