Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2649 times)
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1344
Merit: 738

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

if my own strategy is so easy to use. because if you want to get a big profit from investing it is you do not rush to buy coins like bitcoin. we simply buy a lot of coins fitting the right time or again the fall and fall of the price of all the coins. that's just my investment strategy and trading as well
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

If i were you i hould invest my half of money in ethereum and bitcoin,because this two things has a popularity and they have an active market ,and every year the expend and expend also the price was getting high and high.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

save and invest...save some of your money hold it still and wait for the right time to trade.. and invest your other hand in ICO but check carefully which ICO you want to invest make sure its legit so that in the end you will not regret if things happen you woudn't expect.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

Use half of your capital to buy cryptocurrency and spend half to keep ", I think it's pretty good
Best advice I could offer you as well. Don't put it all in Cryptos. The market is still unstable. You could diversify your investments between cryptocurrencies and others. The market will surely rise in months and years to cone, but the best thing to do, in my opinion, is to watch and understand the marker trends for some time before committing huge sums of money into it.

Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

First of all, you sign up in Coinbase and invest some money here and you have to get BTC, ETH or other big coins. Afterwards you should deposit money another exchange where there is your favprite coin/token.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

First of all, you sign up in Coinbase and invest some money here and you have to get BTC, ETH or other big coins. Afterwards you should deposit money another exchange where there is your favprite coin/token.

In my own opinion, I best strategy i can share is to devide to capital to 3-5 coins and in long term and day trading so your money is still safe just in incase there is a surprise fluctuation of price.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

In my own opinion, I best strategy i can share is to devide to capital to 3-5 coins and in long term and day trading so your money is still safe just in incase there is a surprise fluctuation of price.
dividing in 3-5 coins can be the best choice because if there is a defeat between 1 coins still have a spare coin, but make sure the coin you choose has good potential and high price in the future.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

I have a suggestion to you, you should invest in bitcoin. currently the bitcoin price is falling 7% from $ 9600, so buy immediately to make a profit. but if it is not satisfied. you can invest in altcoin. for some of your money. so you have 2 assets. if you choose altcoin. I think you better buy LTC ethereum and dash. because this coin is in growth. immediately buy and hold for long-term investment.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

A long term investment on bitcoin is the best for us because the price of bitcoin will be huge in a few years.There will be many people who will say to diversify our coins.See the prices on coinmarketcap.It is better to invest in bitcoin as it is enough to give us a good profit in future.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

We should try investing in it and we gather more knowledge about whose the most trustworthy developers.We can invest the most popular cryptocurrency like bitcoin and if we invest, we should also hold for a year that the price reached the highest value and then we can have a big profit.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

There are many different strategies when you start investing in electronic money. For me, I often use my capital to invest in  these  coin there strong value   volatility   . I usually buy it as soon as it falls to the lowest level. That's a safe price for you to start and the rest is patiently waiting for its value to increase.

Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Stick With Long Term Value Investing Strategies.
Don’t let fear and greed change your investing criteria and values. Avoid being overwhelmed by outside forces that affect your emotions.
Never sell into panic.

I think Some are doing short-term trading where they will use altcoin at a cheaper price and will soon sell it if there is a recent increase. Another strategy is to use a different altcoin and hold it also for the long term. I suggest that you make your own research about it and find out which investment strategy is best for you.
In this industry, there are different investment strategies in this industry. Some people only invest in Bitcoin alone. They collect a lot of Bitcoin and hold it for the long term.
Sanya_sun

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

Satoshi retrurns! Shocked Shocked Shocked
https://bitcointallk.org/index.php.topic=5.msg28.php
Kocret02

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

Stick With Long Term Value Investing Strategies.
Don’t let fear and greed change your investing criteria and values. Avoid being overwhelmed by outside forces that affect your emotions.
Never sell into panic.

I think Some are doing short-term trading where they will use altcoin at a cheaper price and will soon sell it if there is a recent increase. Another strategy is to use a different altcoin and hold it also for the long term. I suggest that you make your own research about it and find out which investment strategy is best for you.
In this industry, there are different investment strategies in this industry. Some people only invest in Bitcoin alone. They collect a lot of Bitcoin and hold it for the long term.
it does not matter if using altcoin for investment or short-term trading. because now altcoin has the potential to be a short-term income earner. but utilizing bitcoin for the long term is not a problem because bitcoin is designed to be a long term investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

Well, there are ways in investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies but before you'll make an investment or putting your money in bitcoin trading first, you should make all the necessary study, research or analysis whether to buy or invest in bitcoin, simply because it is your own money that will be used to invest and any decision should be thoroughly studied and analyze by you. You may also based your opinions on articles to make the necessary actions or decisions whether to invest or buy bitcoin. If you afraid to lose in investing then try to start in a smaller amount so that the risk would be in a smaller amount.  Patience, responsiveness and good decision making are all virtues needed to succeed in bitcoin trading.
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

Bitcoin's easy and profitable investment strategy Bitcoin is a lucrative investment asset, but not everyone knows how to make easy and profitable investments. One method of investment that matches the nature of Bitcoin is Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA). By following the Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) investment method, investors can protect themselves from price fluctuations and loss risks. DCA itself is not a new strategy in the investment world. Various investors have used this investment strategy on various other assets.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
You can always used a diversified portfolio. Look for cheaper coins with potential standing in the market. If you want to have a long term investment that offers a decent return, wait for bitcoin's value at least at its mid value, used part of your money in investing to bitcoin, and used the rest in trading with other cheaper altcoin in the market.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Divide your money to avoid lose and stuck up if a big drop happen. You can do all three, invest bitcoin and other potential altcoins like ethereum, eos or neo if you want it is still depends on you or investing in an ICO but it is more risky since you have to make sure that you are investing in an legit and dependable team and community and not get scam or else you will lose your investment so be careful in choosing.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

Many investment are currently taking place in cryptocurrency, the most strategy to invest is currently on, take a look of price of bitcoin and any other alt-coin, you can see that the price is not fully strong like initial price on early these year, it can take the measurement to invest.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
In my opinion, before investing into Bitcoin, people must first research about it before starting. People must gain some of the knowledge about it so that you will know how to management and move your money. For now, my advice is that people must put their hard-earned money into different investments so that if one falls down, then they still have other investments to support them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: