Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2656 times)
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

My option is invest in good ICO, if you invest in a good project at ICO time you will get good return, just HODL for a long term and will get good profit but you should study about the project and team behind it, check the review of particular ICO and invest.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
Its up to you or you can invest on both, Investing on bitcoin is good for long term you can generate a lot of profit and there are many proofs that many people became millionaire through bitcoin, When investing on ICO you need to study the project by knowing the white paper, knowing the developer , what is the plat form , what is the road map plan every details you want to know is important it consume a lot of time but its worth it when it become success, but when investing on bitcoin and other alts its like a double edge sword because of having a high volatility.
gantengmaksimal2017

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
In my opinion, you can invest in new ICO, because in ICO, the price in future maybe some month will really high. So, you have an alternative investment in ICO to get high result in the future. good luck, Sir.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
█████████████████ ▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐ █████████████████
WPTelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

BREAKING DOWN 'Investment Strategy'
Investment strategies can differ greatly from a rapid growth strategy where an investor focuses on capital appreciation to a safety strategy where the focus is on wealth protection. The most important part of an investment strategy is that it aligns with the individual's goals and is closely followed by the investor.

credits: Investopedia
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

Hello, with such amount you can invest in BTC without any problems. The other appropriate option, I think, is to invest in 2 or 3 altcoins (2K / 2K / 1K). Something like Litecoin, IOTA and Stellar.  Smiley

hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

you need to know if the bitcoin is unstable sometimes up sometimes down, to invest you have to choose a coin that has the potential like ethereum coins so you can get a profit in investing,
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

there are many good investment strategies and I think the best investment is not just storing the bitcoin you have but using your trading capital to earn profits by trading bitcoin altcoin.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

If you are confuse on where to invest, try both or do a background check first.
Bitcoin will surely give you a profit. Invest the half in bitcoin and the other is in altcoin.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

I suggest you invest a bitcoin like ETH or Ripple, because I see a pretty good move to invest and twist your capital.
Jayaji1987

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is a strategical decision that comes with it’s own set of risks and rewards. People who are uncertain about the nature of Bitcoin may be reluctant to invest in it – however, Bitcoin has seen an increase in median price over the recent years and shows potential for the future. The majority of investments made through Bitcoin are from venture capitalists who are trying to cash in on their foresight.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

I believe that systematic investment plan helps us to diversify our investment not only among the types of investment but also on the timescale. If you have a certain amount to invest then I would recommend you to distribute it in multiple smaller units and invest each unit at multiple time interval. As per my observation and experience, this is the best method if used with the right timing in the market. However, please do your own research before taking any investment decision because of this method works for me but that doesn't mean that it should work for you too.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

Many people think that by buying bitcoin then in a short time we become successful and rich, but when many users see the price drop then they sell though with a loss position, this is what makes us have to make the best strategy to get profit.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

My option is invest in good ICO, if you invest in a good project at ICO time you will get good return, just HODL for a long term and will get good profit but you should study about the project and team behind it, check the review of particular ICO and invest.
Join ico is very profitable if the selected project really shows a good development. So a good analysis in determining the project to follow is very important. Do not get stuck scam. If the funds are owned quite a lot, it would be better if the funds are divided, to join ico, to invest bitcoin, and for trading. So we will continue to benefit from short-term and long-term investments.

Victorias

Activity: 253

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

First all, I would like to inform you that the value of bitcoin can rise and fall over short or long periods, and prices will have a large range of fluctuations. If you choose to buy bitcoin, you should be prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested.
Now, in regard with your question, its better to invest half of your capital to Bitcoin and hold it for long term purpose since you still have no idea on how to trade. Then invest half of your capital on several altcoins later on.
Investment wise is to hold all of your money in bitcoin, it is the right way to save our money now. Don't just let it in the bank it will just give you centavos in return of your hard earned money by storing it their. Putting money in bank is good for as long as you have investments in other such as btc and other crypto.
The biggest problem for any bitcoin user is the high volatility of the market. You must take this into account and use bitcoin in long term investments.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

As an Investor in ICO I ensure I research in detailed about the project using various review site, I invest what I can afford to loss,I also spread my risk  by taking profit from successful ICO and reinvest part, I do not folow the hype of the crowd to invest.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

Yes, you're right. A good ICO project can be have a great return in the future. Well, actually each and everyone of us have different perception on the different ICO Project we choose. Also, we have different strategy which on some point will depends on our luck in the end if we can have a good choice or not.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

Always DYOR because you dont want to blame someone if your investment loss.
What i can suggest is you should invest in existing coin with a great potential like ethereum.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JulzxcGayla05

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

First is you need to know your objectives, Your investment objective should consider factors such as the level of income or capital growth you're seeking to achieve, and for what purpose.
and one of the important in investment strategy is your Timeframe, If you have a longterm investment timeframe, you may have more capacity to ride out any market downturns, and so could consider investments with higher risk/higher return profiles such as shares. If your investment timeframe is short, you may need to be more cautious. thats is very important in investment you need to remind it  Smiley
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:53:48 AM

How is it possible that a new investor is seeking for strategies to professional trading. It good to start with the basic trading strategies. Remember a particular strategy may be applicable to someone but will not work out for you in this industry. cryptocurrencies are volatile and it calls for smartness. Carefully study the market and find your coin of interest that you wanna invest into. buy when the market is down. Hold and sell when you feel that the market is profitable. Do not invest in ICOs for now because most are scams.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

Is it recommended to just go all-in on one currency and sticking with it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: