Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2649 times)
tokenomics

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

For those who are considering investing with Bitcoin, this article will provide you an idea about the long term and short term, strategy in investing. I hope this could somehow help you guys.

https://quickpenguin.net/bitcoin-investment-strategy/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

You wouldn't reach the moon if your using strategies if you want to reach the moon you should just hodl instead just find coins that have potential in the future if you find those coins you should start hodling you dont need to invest like 10k dollars 1k dollars is sufficient.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

My investment strategy band operation, which is high buy low - sell short - line investment!

But it takes a lot of time to study. The return of short-term investment does not have long-term investment income is high!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

All investors wants their investment to be successful.We must have the strategy for not lossing our money.We must check the background if there is no a scam it the project and the team behind this project are highly experience.Buy and sell with bitcoin.Buy when the price is low, then sell it when the price rises.This is the simplest and most profitable strategy.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Some people only invest in Bitcoin alone. They collect a lot of Bitcoin and hold it for the long term. Some make short-term trades where they will use altcoin at a cheaper price and will soon sell it if there is a recent increase.
I suggest that you make your own research about it and find out which investment strategy is best for you. remain wise in managing your finances later.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

If you are a investor the good strategy you do are search for what investment where you can put your money. So that you will get a good profit for that investment. Choose and learn what investment you want.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

If you are a investor the good strategy you do are search for what investment where you can put your money. So that you will get a good profit for that investment. Choose and learn what investment you want.
To successfully invest in Bitcoin, it's important to stay true to the most basic tenets of investment: start small, play the market wisely and patiently and you could end up with some big wins.A key way to make the best decisions around Bitcoin and altcoin investment is to educate yourself about what's going on in the market.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

A detailed consideration of even promising altcoyins forces many to return to the flagship Bitkoin. I think that the investment strategy for the purchase of Bitcoin for all investment funds has many advantages, such as:
- Bitcoin is transparent;
- Bitcoin is easy to buy;
- You do not have to spend days and weeks searching for interesting altcoyins, which should also be reliable;
- Bitcoin can be bought and forgotten about it. It is suitable for long-term investment and does not require a monthly review.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

To successfully invest in Bitcoin, it's important to stay true to the most basic tenets of investment: start small, play the market wisely and patiently and you could end up with some big wins.A key way to make the best decisions around Bitcoin and altcoin investment is to educate yourself about what's going on in the market.
just like on how you are starting too in a business that you start in small and you make to be safely and study all the things that you have to know to work this properly and here that you make some investment you just have to know all the things good and play it wise. staying calm.
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

In my opinion, the strategy of forming a crypto-currency portfolio assumes a grammatic distribution of investment funds between several crypto-currencies. This means that you should thinkfully and consciously choose separately profitable crypto-currencies, separately reliable, and decide what is more important to you - income or reliability.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

In my opinion, the strategy of forming a crypto-currency portfolio assumes a grammatic distribution of investment funds between several crypto-currencies. This means that you should thinkfully and consciously choose separately profitable crypto-currencies, separately reliable, and decide what is more important to you - income or reliability.
In building a cryptocurrency portfolio, you need a lot of time because if you do have a lot of time and patience then you can have those two which is reliability and income because there is no good cryptocurrency in the market that is all about reliability without income because all the coins that are in the top rankings are reliable and also profitable.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

On the off chance that you need to begin interest in crypto then I will recommend you to pick best coins in all crypto like for me bitcoin and ethereum both are great coins and with expansion with this you have to increase some understanding before begin putting resources into crypto and after that you have to begin venture by contributing low sum and with time you have to enhance speculation.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

An important technique is pump and sell off. Each rich people, or groups prepared through internet boards who together purchase up a coin to pressure its price up (the pump), after which promote the coin to other people, who located that it is developing and think that it's miles the subsequent huge aspect (the unload). During the sell off the coins are traded for masses more than what the pumpers paid for it when pumping so that the coins in large earnings quick.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

You should divide in by 5. But for me I would put my 50% in Bitcoin and on the other 50% I would find a good cheap coin that could pump anytime.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

33% for bitcoin, 33% altcloins,  33% participate in good ico. This good but dont panic if price going down, keep stay and trust the price will recovery soon.

Are you kidding me? and what? 1% on your daily expenses? I am not saying that investing in digital currency is that bad but do we really need to put a lot of money into it with it even if it is risky? We can just put 10% to Bitcoin and 20% into altcoins including ICOs and the rest can be still invested on other assets and also you must not forget saving on your future expenses and future family. Your expense in your future child and family is considered an investment.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

this decision will be your best bet when you see a price that you can earn a lot when you can lay it all in half or invest in your own or Crypto currencies that you think will be valued in the future, your hope is to minimize the most reasonable risks you'll make.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

I think it would be better if invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum because the two coins have a more stable value than others.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

Always research first the crypto you are investment to. So at least youll have an idea about its future and you can plan out your strategies. Sometimes you get lucky relying on investing based on intuition but it will never be better compared to a well-planned strategy.
tan7ra

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

When it come to building wealth via investing in crypto currencies, there are typically two types of strategies that you can make use of
  • Taking long-term positions, focusing more on macro economics and asset fundamentals - HODL
  • Taking short-term positions, focusing more on market cycles and technical analysis - Trade
It will be up to you to decide which strategy suits your risk appetite and investment goals.  
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

Always research first the crypto you are investment to. So at least youll have an idea about its future and you can plan out your strategies. Sometimes you get lucky relying on investing based on intuition but it will never be better compared to a well-planned strategy.

My investment strategy? well it's quite simple but effective. In every coin i invest, i will knew first the background of that coin, if that coin has a bright future or a scam, next i will watch how that coins move, if it is rising or falling. When i knew the background and it is good ill wait the time when it goes down, if that happens thats the time i will invest the coin. I will hold it and i will sell it if the price of that coin will exceeds his current price. I just Buy, Hold and Sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: