Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2656 times)
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
Invest in undervalued and low capped currencies. These currencies have a lot of room for growth on long term. There is quite a number of these currencies in the market. You just need to search and identify which one you would invest in. Search in Google or better watch some videos on this topic.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

In the investment so that the profit required the best strategy, cryptocurrency is a full decentralization so we must always know the latest information so that can mendaaptkan profit.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Skyonito

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

some portfolios have the right thing to get in
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

$5,000 is a big amount in starting an investments. You must have first an experience in investing and study first what investing is all about. You can invest $2,000 as the staring capital so that you can have experience. Then if you learn all the techniques in investments then you can now invest all your money to gain much income.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

Many people have many opinions. But I want to tell about myself. I sell 50%, and keep 50 percent of the coins

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

Bitcoin price can be grow up or down ,so i think you can keep 50% and sell 50% of this coins it will be better .
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

the benefits of managing bitcoin are for excellent investment jobs for all of us, because this bit of coin is a very modern and highly digital transaction and it also needs a strategy to set the future in the future, bitcoin is the most modern and digital place which is different from other investments, because the bitcoin payments using gidital coin in the present.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

I really envy guys like you who has tons of money, but here's my suggestion you can put half of it into Bitcoin for surely the prices will rise by the remaining quarter of the year and scatter the half of it into different alt coins like waves, iota, hero, just pick what ever you want but a word of caution, never store all the eggs in one basket.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

Currently, the market is moving sideways. BTC $ ETH not moving much. If you want to make money then do the following:

10% - BTC - ROI is gonna be less as compared to other altcoins
altcoins: These will make you rich. But take this advice with caution. Altcoins are shitcoins . You need to identify good one like Wanchain/Zilliqa etc . These will give a massive return of 20x. once you achieve that take out the profit and put it in other currencies and repeat.

And also HODL
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

When in doubt learn everything first before doing anything, It is an investment so it is very risky.
When you have enough knowledge to know where to invest and you decided to take a risk then trust yourself and invest in where you know you can make a profit.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

As I talked about investments at the very beginning, 70 percent bitcoin will make up 30 percent of all subcontractors. Of course, the steps were taken in earnest to gain a lot but gradually to gain a lot outweigh the many winnings here. So I think it would be more sensible to win in a longer period of time without stress and panic if you win with fast but gained.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

I suggest that you diversified your portfolio, spread it in different ICO's or Altcoins that you think have the great set in the future. Having that large amount of investment can give you a great profit in the future.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
Do research first before you invest in bitcoin this kind of business need a research so that you will not end up regretting spending your money online.
Aklah4

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

follow this
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

5k is a good amount to invest in crypto and can get you considerable returns if done properly and with proper caution, For that money id say you devide the money in three portions, The first portion, invest in Bitcoin, its a coin that will get you good returns both in the long run and short run, Another portion pot into ETH, this is a future crypto king that is slowly gaining value but will be a force to recon in future, and the last bit, put into ICOs, this will need proper research but good ICO will get you good returns.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

My strategy is to continuously buy every month and never fail to do so. Also, I don't care what current price is, I just buy.. It's not a very smart nor is it the best strategy out there but it works long term especially with good asset selection.
Using a certain percentage of our salary is the best way in my opinion of investing into bitcoins, Buying it on a monthly basis without spending a single will ensure that you will have a large number of bitcoins and if the value hopefully goes up during the period you will notice a huge profit.
SkynetInvasion

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

some users use analysis to predict, feel freeto do that
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:34 PM

Put 50% or more of it in less risky altcoins or bitcoins and whats left in ICOs that have a good idea,team and technology. Keep on reinvesting your profits and you should end up with a lot.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:32:43 PM

That's a good amount to invest and a can earn very good returns if handled well, You can Buy Bitcoin and ETH with the amount and hold as long as possible to gain same value on it, You can also chose to trade, buy good coins cheaply and sell when the value is higher
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:29:06 PM

Follow portfolio management.

don't invest all in one project choose
1. bitcoin ,
2. some legit alt coin,
3. choose ico carefully an do invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: