Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:57:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2656 times)
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:54:29 PM

I think that the most successful strategy of earning with the help of cryptocurrency is to buy bitcoin and do nothing more with it, but just wait until the price grows several times. Simple and profitable.
azisdoank

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

i think for investment strategy  is to see where you are investing is trustworthy or not.Check the background details.Study each and everything and then invest.Playing blind fold games are of no use and If you have a certain amount to invest then I would recommend you to distribute it in multiple smaller units and invest each unit at multiple time interval. As per my observation and experience, this is the best method if used with the right timing in the market
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

Depends on your goals. If you want to earn money here and now - use trading. If you just want to invest money wisely for the future, then buy bitcoin in the long term.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

The world of cryptocurrency is a risky world, although many have proved the result of the game but if it does not quite understand it is very dangerous. If I were you, I would divide the 3 money, 2 parts I would buy gold and 1 part I invested in bitcoin or altcoin. From that 1st part I will continue to play in the world of cryptocurency so I will not be too sad if I lose and I will be happy if I win.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

Investment Strategy is very simply and understanding base on current prize of bitcoin in coin market analysis, the graph keep showing red and weak green after some times it go back to red point, which every body believes the market most surly go back to normal price, therefore base on the strategy is good to invest now. Good luck...
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

my investment strategy is just simple, buy cheap or buy when there is bad news that makes bitcoin prices collapse after it sells when the price goes up. essentially do not sell before you have not earned a profit.

Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

The wisest way would be diversifying your funds. Allocate specific amount for different kind of coin. Personally i make most of my fund allocated to coin which is already established such as Bitccoin, etherum
These  coins are safer to invest to than any other coin.  I also make invest on a newly introduced coins, which have a lower market capitalization and has big room to grow
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

In this trading and investing that you entered there are different investment strategies i. Some people are investing purely on on one coin only. They are accumulating lots of coin and holding it for long term. Some are doing short term trading wherein they will buy altcoin on a cheaper price and will sell it immediately if the price increased. Another strategy is holding many altcoins and holding it also for long term. Try it w little money first

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

Investment decision is very much crucial decision for an investor. In my opinion you should divide your investment in two parts. One is for long time  and one for short time. One think also we should consider at the time of investment that, we should have some amount of money in our hand for further investment. We can use the extra amount of money when the price fall again. That means we can do cost averaging on the price of tokens that we bought
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
I think you should invest in ICO. You invest 10 different ICO projects for $ 1000 for 10 projects then I think you can still make a profit. ICO projects will earn double or triple

Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

First, we must understand that everywhere there are pitfalls. Don't try to make all the money in the world. Set real goals and achieve them. Then you will succeed. If you are an experienced investor in hype projects, then it will not be difficult for you to understand in a short time in the market structure. For myself, I single out two strategies of crypto investment: basket trading, long-term investment and short-term investment in the thirst for quick profit.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Th3Program

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

The main concern of investors is the volatility of bitcoin. To cope with it, you can use investment strategies based on the average dollar value.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

I think you should invest in eth. In recent times this currency fluctuated quite large. It will probably return $ 1000 or more. I think you invest in it will be profitable
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

In investing in crytpo currencies you need to be vigilant especially if when choosing the ico's beacause a lot of ico now are coming and also some of them are take advantage the investors.So just invest what you can afford to lose.
ICOs are just like other forms of investment. Some of them seem to do well and develop, and the growing price of the tokens reflects this, but there are some which don't do well at all and this could be for a number of reasons, usually poor business decisions or poor quality product or service. There are also a small minority which are just plain scams.

giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

CO is too risky to invest. It's hard to choose a good ICO. You will likely encounter phishing or non-development campaigns. With $ 5000, I think you should buy some virtual currency like ETH, Litcoin ...
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Before investing into Bitcoin, you must first research about it. Gain a LOT of knowledge about it so that you know how to move you money. For now, my advice for you is not to put all eggs in one nest. In other words, put your hard-earned money into different investments so that if one falls down, you have other investments to support you.
I think we should invest in two or three different things. If the investment spread, the profits will not be high. You can easily control your investments and know how to stop at the right time to get the most profit
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

Do your research before investing in crypto currency because there are so many ways to invest and earn it. If you wait in the long run then I suggest to invest in bitcoin and ethereum or also you want to have a quick source of income then learn how to trade per day. Day trading is very risky so be sure to learn it well.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

There is a project from Slovenien,just finished  their ICO and starting with their token on exchanges.Don´t want to push that tocken,do your own research.
Anyway,they got about 3 years of experience at crypto trading,planning there platform for people who want to invest in crypto,wich will come in june.There is no fee´s,just some persentage from win.
And yes,there are very succesfull,you can watch them live and so on.Search for Luxcess Group
For all who want to invest some money in cryptospace with less risk.If you can say so  Grin
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

The golden rule is to diversify the investment, put some predefined percentage of the entire amount into different fields; ICOs are good if you know how to choose one. First of all read everything you can about that ICO and then decide
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

When you are planning to invest and considering that you investment is a huge amount of money and your knowledge about cryptocurrencies,  I think you must study first all the things about bitcoin before coming out with a decision. Investing is very risky. I suggest that you invest in different coins but focus more on coins like bitcoin and etherium so you can earn money faster.  Also try to study about day to day trading but to informed you it is also risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: