Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2656 times)
Vincent Wright

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Bitcoin is the best for you on the grounds that the cost of bitcoin will be tremendous in some years.The altcoin and ICO ventures are generally for here and now you can win great benefit in here and now yet in the event that you picked the wrong coin then you will lose your speculations so better to contribute on bitcoins.
crafted

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

If you are looking for a long term investment then you can buy Bitcoin and ethereum and hold long time. This will bring many benefits in the future Besides, you can trade and invest some money. There is a lot of profits from here I realize that the most potential types of virtual currency It will bring you the highest profit.
polemdolah0

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

Actually the strategy I use is so simple, because I only buy btc and eth, and the rest I will buy another Coin for a cheaper price, then I wait and wait until the price starts to rise I will sell it, because for myself there is no magic strategy or the like, but I buy and collect it and start to organize its work procedure, My strategy is always long term investment For btc & eth. and short term for new Coin ...
Todaytech

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

What is the best investment strategy right now? I think it is better to invest in something stable and not that promising, like those ICOs which offer x10-x100, it sounds crazy to me
And some of them were successful, but ya, i think it is still better to invest in something more stabilized like real estate or even banks with high inteterest rates. Unfortunatelly, i haven't seen any worthy implementation of the blockchain in this areas. Some of them were very promising and i've been a fool to invest in it.

I have participated in many ICOs. Most of them have failed in one way or another, but i have figured out something: if the project is too hyped in terms of income, but not worldwide popular meanwhile - it will fall apart most likely. But my last ICO was exactly related to real estate and banking system. I found it really smart implementation of blochchain, i can give you a link in pm if you want.

Pm me also, please
trombocoin

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

What is the best investment strategy right now? I think it is better to invest in something stable and not that promising, like those ICOs which offer x10-x100, it sounds crazy to me
And some of them were successful, but ya, i think it is still better to invest in something more stabilized like real estate or even banks with high inteterest rates. Unfortunatelly, i haven't seen any worthy implementation of the blockchain in this areas. Some of them were very promising and i've been a fool to invest in it.

I have participated in many ICOs. Most of them have failed in one way or another, but i have figured out something: if the project is too hyped in terms of income, but not worldwide popular meanwhile - it will fall apart most likely. But my last ICO was exactly related to real estate and banking system. I found it really smart implementation of blochchain, i can give you a link in pm if you want.

Pm me also, please

I can just leave the name here i think. The name is Genesisfound ICO. Should be great if you are looking for the investment in the real estate. I don't actually know if it is related to Genesis mining, but it looks very perspective.
davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

Everything here in cryptospace is speculation, Losing is part of the game. Try to watch and read about Blockchain technology and successful cryptocurrencies white paper and read bitcointalk forum thread , follow the trend and start with small capital.

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

Actually the strategy I use is so simple, because I only buy btc and eth, and the rest I will buy another Coin for a cheaper price, then I wait and wait until the price starts to rise I will sell it, because for myself there is no magic strategy or the like, but I buy and collect it and start to organize its work procedure, My strategy is always long term investment For btc & eth. and short term for new Coin ...

If you are going to invest on a new coin then it is better to invest at the ICO because most of the coins will have good value when it was listed in exchanges initially so you can better price if you can find an legitimate project.But I am also like the long term strategy with that there is no tension for the short bumps and dumps.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

5k is a good amount that can get you good returns when invested properly. All the three sections mentioned can be a good investment opportunity, for a more guaranteed returns, you can put it all in Bitcoins, spares you all the chances of getting good returns are high if you are patient enough with it, iF you chose to invest in ICOs, go for one with proven developers and quality products they have high chances of success. If you go for alts, go for cheap ones with promising projects.
BitcoinNewss

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

Check Weekly Crypto Techincal Overview 21-25.5.2018
https://www.bitcoinnewss.com/2018/05/20/weekly-overview-21-25-5-2018/
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

I prefer at long term investment, frequent and day trading for me is risky it requires daily monitoring at cryptomarket. Bitcoin and ethereum are very suitable in long term investments. We can rely at those coins they are best of cryptocurrency. I invest only when they are at low price and today still good time to invest them now bitcoin and ethereum. Hodl them longer will gives us good profits in the future.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
I do not have much confidence in ICO tokens, because 70% of ICO has falling prices upon release in the market. if you really want to invest in crypto currency, you can buy some on bitcoin, partly on altcoin. it will help you to make a big profit with long term investment. for altcoin you can invest on ethereum, ada, neo, ltc, dash. etc.
Victorias

Activity: 253

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:02:13 PM

You can invest 50% in bitcoin, 30% in the ethereum and 20% in other altcoins. You should check the coinmarketcap and make adjustments.

Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

Crypto is the best choice for high risk investments, if you already have a portfolio of low and medium risk it is valid to bet on this market, otherwise only with much study, it is a new market and with great volatility, it can offer big gains, but wrong choices can pulverize invested capital.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

In crypto trading, there are lots of opportunities and different investment plans. Some people prefer to buy either Bitcoins or alternate cryptocurrencies and keep them for longer periods. Some also prefer to do day trading where they buy in and day sell immediately the increases. The investment strategy depends on how soon you need your profit.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

an investment strategy is a set of rules, behaviors or procedures, designed to guide an investor's selection of an investment portfolio. Individuals have different profit objectives, and their individual skills make different tactics and strategies appropriate.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

I think strategy play the main role in investment, if you have no plan or strategy than you have no roadmap of you plan of trading, I Think you have all great platform to invest but I like more to invest in good ICOs that created on latest technology and having great and revolutionary plans of the projects,
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

if before you want to invest you should learn first how to invest, because as far as I know it is not easy investment should really understand with tatiknya. if we do not understand it is the same we will lose.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:05:41 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 08:13:11 PM by jpaul

MAKE Divisions of this money and spread the investment widely across different coins, some invest in ICOs other BTC and another in alts, This way, you reduce the risk of getting totally affected when the coins are in the dip, not all will lose value at the same time, at least one or two will stay stable

clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

I always had one strategy, to earn as much as possible by any available means with minimal risk, so I did not invest my money in the crypto currency. For a start, I took part in bounty campaigns, so I earned my start-up capital. After that I began to learn how to trade on the stock exchange.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

you have $5k ? that is enough to spread to multiple projects. never invest in only 1 project.
just put the highest spread on the coin or project that you believe. though i'm not a professional trader or investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: