Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2649 times)
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

You always need to multifunction and be aware of different ventures so that you can have a chance to invest money in crypto currencies and the rest of them for other platforms. In this way you have a better chance to increase your profit.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
martinsidole

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Although the waiting for it to rise is quite long, but it'll be worth it once you've earn more profit. But you can also do trading while you are waiting for it's value to rise, but be mindful in trading because if bitcoin is risky, then trading is much riskier since you might lose money from that, compared on waiting only because the price will just be the thing that matters for you.
Ling ching xu

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

It's better if you have a bitcoin to invest it especially legit it and not scam it's better to buy it right away because it's cheap bitcoin is a bigger profit to buy cheap.
Yoyo chan

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

If you want to start investment in crypto then i will suggest you to choose best coins like bitcoin, choose the low price point to buy and sell when the value goes up and it needs to be patience in this crypto market.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

With that value, you can invest in bitcoin for long term. Bitcoin will rise in price as time goes by. Means, time is also your investment. The longer you keep on holding your coin, the higher profit you will have. You can also have alternate coin for short term, but you have to chose wisely, for sometimes there are altcoin that is getting lower in its original price.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

With that value, you can invest in bitcoin for long term. Bitcoin will rise in price as time goes by. Means, time is also your investment. The longer you keep on holding your coin, the higher profit you will have. You can also have alternate coin for short term, but you have to chose wisely, for sometimes there are altcoin that is getting lower in its original price.

If the plan is to invest in long term i must prefer to invest in cheap tokens like ICOs than buying bitcoin because bitcoin is very expensive and even the it will rise its just a little profit to earn.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

Use half of your capital to buy cryptocurrency and spend half to keep ", I think it's pretty good

An investor needs to be wise. I suggest you to invest in bitcoins and also in altcoins. Don't invest all money that you have. You also need to monitor the movement of value.

Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

If youre planning about the investing let me suggest to you the best two cryptocurrency the bitcoin or the ethereum because this two is have an good value now and in this you don't need to invest big. But hink carefully about the investing because in this trading section there's not only trustes people there:s have an scammer because this involves money and other people want to doing bad just for money
This is because there are the lot of menu of ICO to choose from and identifying which is legitimate and a scam is a difficult challenge.  So, for a newbie in investment, I suggest to try first investing in bitcoin and altcoin than ICO.  Gather first more knowledge about whose the most trustworthy developers and the like
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

Investment Strategy in my opinion should have the previous capital, new if already have new capital when we are beriventasi, if beriventasi be smart to choose the coin dropped or we can compare compare where the coin is good or ugly.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

follow your heart. choose the one you think are the best. if you already familiar with cryptocurrency then go buy some token from ICOs. Keep sure to make a full of research on the project.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

Just as the saying goes...do not put your eggs into one basket as much as possible scatter it, the amount you're planning to invest can do.much to you of you scatter your investment like buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time, invest in the right ico project
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

ways to invest, buy coins when prices are low and sell when coin prices rise, you will feel a huge profit, but you have to convince yourself in investing, if you are in doubt do not ever invest later will regret in the future
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

Its pretty good before you invest in cryptocurrency is study and learn first what is crypto all about, to know and add more knowledge how to invest here in crypto.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

ways to invest, buy coins when prices are low and sell when coin prices rise, you will feel a huge profit, but you have to convince yourself in investing, if you are in doubt do not ever invest later will regret in the future

For people investing in cheap coins the best strategy to apply is to hold for long term until your set target value will reach and do not invest into trading because it risk your capital.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

the investment strategy I use just buy cheap and sell it when the price has become expensive, do not ever mnejual when the price is cheap because it will make you lose.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

Its pretty good before you invest in cryptocurrency is study and learn first what is crypto all about, to know and add more knowledge how to invest here in crypto.

It's a great thing to learn more about Bitcoin deeply and find out when the best investment will be done at the moment.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

In my opinion, if I had $ 5,000 instead of bank, I would buy all the bitocoin. Because investing in bitcoin is a very wise decision, the bitcoin coin is currently the hottest electronic money market, so you do not have to worry about its future, believe me.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

I personally do not feel well to answer such questions in general please inform yourself about cryptos, in this forum you are right. Afterwards ask yourself maybe the forum more detailled questions and then go for investing when you are sure what you do..

normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

I personally do not feel well to answer such questions in general please inform yourself about cryptos, in this forum you are right. Afterwards ask yourself maybe the forum more detailled questions and then go for investing when you are sure what you do..

For me the good strategy is patience and trust on your investment because with out that im sure you can force to sell because you are risky to loss your money.if you have plan to buy or investing in crypto,first you do is research about crypto and you have a idea that time is good to invest but its good if the price is low so that you can get a great profit.

3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

For me the good strategy is patience and trust on your investment because with out that im sure you can force to sell because you are risky to loss your money.if you have plan to buy or investing in crypto,first you do is research about crypto and you have a idea that time is good to invest but its good if the price is low so that you can get a great profit.

Yes, patience is the best strategy if your investing so you dont need to worry in case theres a market price fluctuation most especially if the plan is for long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: