Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2647 times)
Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
never invest in a single currency. For example you can invest in several promising currencies and in the long run you get huge profits, ETH is now very cheap and a good investment opportunity, NEO is also very cheap and now is a good investment opportunity. you want to invest in bitcoin, then you should wait for it to fall and then buy and hold for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
capital large enough to start investing with bitcoin, there are several ways to trade investments if I am currently following a bounty campaign by following ico to earn a little reward

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
demonist

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

I think that the most reasonable way to get money is to invest not the whole amount of money but its half. You should invest just about 2000 and the rest you can hold for a while until the price is good to sell it on favorable conditions
ahmadbhatti

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

Best strategy of investment is use your 50% fund for trading and save 30% for save and 20% add long trems for coins.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Before investing in any asset, commodity or crypto currencies you need to learn the market situation and understand the feasible situation of the crypto currency market, learn from the beginning stage of crypto currencies and how far it has come through in the crypto market. In the all the financial markets there will be highs and lows so should be ready to take risk before investing only then one will be able to succeed in the crypto market as there is high volatility and no one will be able to predict the market situation before hand but this bitcoins and crypton currencies have changed many people's lives from nothing to billionaires and millionaires only because they trusted and invested in this new technology which helped to settle their livelihood.  Investors normally look for the price to get down to buy them and sell when there is a hike in the market to earn good returns.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

Its very important and good to diversify your investment and at that buying bitcoin or trading in bitcoin is the number one choice when it comes to investment and also investing in other altcoins that have great potential is also a good way of doing investment in other not to just out you eggs in one basket.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

I think you should create your portfolio main part from Bitcoin and 2 altcoins from top 50 (may be EOS and IOTA). And also I think you should invest 30-40% of your portfolio (it is risky) in other small altcoins with big potential, may be something like ADX, EMC2, VIBE... But what to choose is up to you.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

Well my advice is you should invest your $5000 in a good ICO because investing  in ICO can really make you very rich, and when you invest your $5000 in the deal coin ICO there is no doubt that you can be very profitable here in cryptoworld.

dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

Trade in a basket is the drawing up of an investment portfolio of different coins, on which equal parts of the deposit fall. The cryptotrader determines for himself the term of holding such a basket. It can be 1 week, 3 weeks or several months. It is important that a person in this case buys and sells coins at the same time after the expiration of the investment period. As a result, most of the coins of the portfolio give the market participant a plus, which covers the single minuses from the individual coins of the portfolio. Again, you can draw an analogy with investing in HYIP projects: you choose 5 quality projects and invest $ 50 in them. Of these, 4 projects give you a profit, and the fifth is skewed, while you cover the minus profit from other projects, as well as have a common profit on all five deposits. Naturally, the crypto currency market has a slightly different but similar meaning.
LukeCage

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

Invest and Hold. That's the best strategy. I advise you to invest half of your stake in bitcoin. And the other half in other top ten cryptocurrencies. If you want to invest in a ICO. You have to do your homework. Read the whitepaper, research about the team and pay attention to all red and green flags.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

As for my strategy, this is the best way I can recommend. Buy bitcoin when the value is down, hold the bitcoin for the meantime and sell it when the value rise.

Th3developer

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

The main advantage of trading in comparison with other strategies is the possibility of regular income generation. A good trader trades with a profit, regardless of the direction in which the price goes. Small movements of the course lasting from one to several days allow you to successfully trade in crypto currency even in a falling market.
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:21:39 PM

when I was a beginner in cryptocurrency I just buy and hold cryptocurrency, but now I am also doing trading. for you I suggest o do trading but don't put all the investment that you have. start small ang acquire knowledge ang skills in trading then after that you can noq go full scale.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

if you want to start investment in crypto then i will suggest you to choose best coins in all crypto like for me bitcoin and ethereum both are good coins and with addition with this you need to gain some experience before start investing in crypto and after that you need to start investment by investing low amount and with time you need to improve investment.

It is important to know what are the best coin, that is the important thing in trading,  choosing the best coin,  learn how to trade and learn from some mistakes and trade as long as you can

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

With that money will not be enough to buy a Bitcoin. So I suggest some of your money to invest in Alt coin. Choose the established Alt coins like Eth. Eth has grown rapidly. You will quickly get a profit. The half of  your money use for trading. I think day trade can be another option to earn a daily profit. Wink

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

Actually i invest my money when the token that i chosen is in the dip price,if you have a chance to do this you can have a big chance to gain some profit.Honestly i already earned by doing this almost $800 by this year so you can do this but make sure that you have enough knowledge about doing this to prevent loses.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:19:17 AM

An aspect rarely discussed when it comes to investments is emotion. I think it’s crucial to be able to manage one’s emotions when its comes to investing. One needs to be prepared to see big swings in the cryptocurrency market. There’s a certain level of maturity that’s necessary in order to cope with bitcoin’s volatility.

serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:45:38 AM

you have a lot of option in terms of investment in cryptocurrency industry. what i did is, i disperse my money in some variety of investment like ICO, coins, trading and cloud mining.
Experience is one big factor to be successful in your investment. time is a big factor too.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

Better use some for bitcoin investment, and some you use for some other investment. this is to avoid the risk of loss where if on one investment you have a loss then there is still hope for you from other investments.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:57:54 AM

The best thing you should do is diversify your investment, never invest in a single currency. For example you can invest in several promising currencies and in the long run you get huge profits, ETH is now very cheap and a good investment opportunity, NEO is also very cheap and now is a good investment opportunity. you want to invest in bitcoin, then you should wait for it to fall and then buy and hold for a long time, search the altcoins section about what good Altcoins are for investing, just do not invest on Siacoin.

In other words, put your hard-earned money into different investments so that if one falls down, you have other investments to support you.

This has always been the best thing to do.

Is investing just buying and holding? I am a little bit confused between investing and trading. Anyway, thank you for answering my question. It is a great help for a beginner like me. I’m actually scared that’s why I asked here in forum.

I suggest that you make some parts to invest, some invest in bitcoin and eth or in ICO. because I think if you divide your money into many places then your chances of falling are very small because if you fall amongst the other one can help.
so, good luck

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: