Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:07:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2656 times)
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

If you are investing make some research where you can earn a huge of profit. Also it is better to divide your money when you are investing so that you will take a low rrisk because it is a 50/50 to you on what investing site will be successful. You should think deeply and wise before to invest.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

As for my strategy, this is the best way I can recommend. Buy bitcoin when the value is down, hold the bitcoin for the meantime and sell it when the value rise.
the strategy you apply is very good. because by buying when a cheap price can get a profit when the price starts to grow up. in the investment required a lot of knowledge to be made into consideration in the future. Bitcoin, alternative cryptocurrency, ICO is the best place to invest because it can provide benefits, with the place should be managed properly to give a profit. because if you analyze incorrectly, your investment may fail.

palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
I advise you to invest in the best coins and I do not recommend you to buy and invest in ICO coins. I advise you to buy other potentially good Bitcoin and Altcoin. If you want to invest in crypto, you should use a long-term strategy and you buy the coins at a low price.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:53:14 AM

In this industry there are so many different strategies for investment in this industry. Some people invest only a Bitcoin. They collect so many Bitcoin and it holds for a long time. Others make short trading terms where they are able to move through altcoin at a cheaper price and sell it immediately without waiting for when its price rises. if there is a recent increase in time we will sell our bitcoin holds. Another strategy is holding different altcoins and bitcoin holds it for the long term. I suggest that you just do your own research with others about it and find out which strategy you should take on an investment and the best it is for you to do.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

Some people don't like crypto because they are in huge loss or becuase "When Lambo" didn't happen for them. It's pretty straight forward without any BS indicator or those fancy charts..

Simple way to make profit as I and many of the crypto community have been doing. BUY when RED... SELL when GREEN, repeat process, it's actually that simple...

None of that bs website needed or those people claiming to "teach" you how to make "profits", Like I said, buy when red, sell when green, repeat process = profit. This is for swing trades, just keep jumping across..

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Tatars kun

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

An investment strategy guides an investor's actions with respect to asset allocation. Strategies vary, but they are based on individual goals, risk tolerance and future needs for capital.

swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:17:25 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin, easy and easy many ways you can do.
but I suggest it. You have to be smart to look for good coins and have a fast development so you do not have to wait long to get a profit ..
good luck friends.
Roksodhon

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:42:46 AM

There are many altcoins nowadays, or ICO that is just started. When investing on ICO you need to study the project by knowing the white paper, knowing the developer , platform because now day many ICO scam. If you want trading basically, buy low and sell high and you should diversify your capital for bitcoin and for some altcoins.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:58:03 AM

Some people don't like crypto because they are in huge loss or becuase "When Lambo" didn't happen for them. It's pretty straight forward without any BS indicator or those fancy charts..

Simple way to make profit as I and many of the crypto community have been doing. BUY when RED... SELL when GREEN, repeat process, it's actually that simple...

None of that bs website needed or those people claiming to "teach" you how to make "profits", Like I said, buy when red, sell when green, repeat process = profit. This is for swing trades, just keep jumping across..
You are right because most of the people are getting stuck at their coin for holding for long term because they don't have the target like for the profit taking and the cutting loss for their coins, if they will listen to me. I would say that it is best for them to cut loss rather than thinking that their coin might get a bounce back in the future because it has no assurance so just cut loss and move on.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

the investment strategy you apply is very good, because  the best place to invest because it can provide benefits, if
you want to invest in crypto, you should use a long-term strategy and you buy the coins at a low price.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

Investing to ICO is a good choice Smiley

The ICO craze took the crypto world by storm in 2017, delivering at least 3.5x more capital to blockchain startups than VC since 2017. Rightfully so, the ICO model can be seen as an improvement from the venture capital model. Both the investors and the founders win. -investinblockchain.com
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

The best thing you should do is diversify your investment, never invest in a single currency. For example you can invest in several promising currencies and in the long run you get huge profits, ETH is now very cheap and a good investment opportunity, NEO is also very cheap and now is a good investment opportunity. you want to invest in bitcoin, then you should wait for it to fall and then buy and hold for a long time, search the altcoins section about what good Altcoins are for investing, just do not invest on Siacoin.assiduously you can to do investment.
DASA NYA

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

I suggest you invest a bitcoin like ETH or Ripple, because I see a pretty good move to invest and twist your capital.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

It is a huge amount for me, but if I personally will invest that, I would buy 30% Bitcoin 40% Ethereum 30% Top 5 alts on CMC

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

Setting an investment strategy is at the number one list of our plan to become successful so make an investment strategy that is compatible with you to earn more and to achieve your goals. It is very important to have, it is the basic, you can learn from the experts and kind successful investors that already experienced it. Do not be afraid to ask them just be respectful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

Well, then think carefully, whether it is worth it at all, consult with experienced traders, they probably know. analyze the market yet.
nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

You can invest in bitcoin using coinbase or in our country we use coins.ph you can invest in bitcoin because it is profitable for even though you got 10% it is big profit and how much more if you got 90% . Hold until your profit go pump then sell Smiley
bountyhunter2018

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency that we have been hearing from 2009 onwards but have not taken interest in investing in it because we have been unaware and not able to understand what Bitcoin is. Bitcoin is a peer to peer network program and a digital decentralized currency this virtual currency is gaining the interest of several investors because the potential return rate is much high than other assets like gold. The total number of Bitcoin that can be mined is limited to 21 million .
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

before you invest your money in bitcoin, you should find out first about what bitcoin and media you will use to invest your money into bitcoin
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:28:10 AM

a large enough amount to start investing there are some ways of investing with bitcoin if you are interested in trying to do mining because it costs a lot, but for now I invest by following a gift campaign with little reward in our work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: