Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2653 times)
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:38:07 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

better to be invested in cryptocurrency top 10 cmc. If you want to invest in ICO you gotta learn the fundamental techniques and learn the ICO.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
Follow two simple strategy of Warren Buffet.
1. Do not invest all of your funds. Keep some fund handy for future investment in case of price fall of your coins.
2. Do not invest in a single coin. Try to invest in the top promising coins like BTC, ETH, WAVES and others.
Thus you can diversify your portfolio and mitigate risk.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

The strategy that I am doing depends on the current situation of the cryptocurrency market. I keep buying many profitable coins if I saw that the market is down because I know that that it will recover soon. I can earn more money through the tactics and techniques that I am using.
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

a good investment strategy is you have to buy bitcoin and altcoin at times down and sell it at high time ..
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

Investment is always at risks you need to be vigilant in order to not lossing your money at any moment, we have to check it first before we invest to avoid from scammers. Invest only at the right capital not all your capital that are you going to put on that because it is very risky.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

I personally adhere to such a strategy. When choosing a cryptocurrency, I look at the foundation, on the idea of ​​the project. If the project is successful and has several years of experience, then it is worth investing in it. And it is necessary to invest not in one, but several currencies.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

In this industry, there are distinctive speculation systems in this industry. A few people are contributing simply on Bitcoin as it were. They are gathering bunches of Bitcoin and holding it for long haul. Some are doing here and now exchanging wherein they will by altcoin on a less expensive cost and will offer it promptly if there is a current increment. Another system is swarming distinctive altcoins and holding it additionally for long haul. I propose that you make your own examination about it and discover which speculation system is the best for you.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

The best thing you should do is diversify your investment, never invest in a single currency. For example you can invest in several promising currencies and in the long run you get huge profits, ETH is now very cheap and a good investment opportunity, NEO is also very cheap and now is a good investment opportunity. you want to invest in bitcoin, then you should wait for it to fall and then buy and hold for a long time, search the altcoins section about what good Altcoins are for investing, just do not invest on Siacoin.

In other words, put your hard-earned money into different investments so that if one falls down, you have other investments to support you.

This has always been the best thing to do.

WHy do you advise about not investing in Siacoin I'm interested?
lotakasa

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Splits out the altcoin investment and quarterly earnings
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

My personal opinion to invest your 5,000 USD is as follows;

1.       50% of total: invest on Bitcoin or Etherium

2.       30% of total: invest on identified coins which having good potential

3.       20% of total: invest on good, futuristic ICO which having good potential for growth

However before doing this, you should have proper ideal on selecting coins and selecting ICOs for investing. You should have done proper reading, researching for achieving this and should be with crypto industry. This is some kind of safest method for crypto investments.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

Now BTC on a minimum - 7.5K think this is a good time to buy. Although there is a risk of falling. BTC is a risky investment. Smiley
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

If I were to Invest in Crypto Currency  is that I will choose  the best  Coin in  the Market.  Make some research about that  coin  and also  Check  the  Development of that Coin. There some  coins has  it's own Potential that will really grow  in the future, I will named one of the coin   I know has huge potential in the market  of music  is  OPUS. I suggest  when it comes  in Investment  always think of a long  time profit.
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

Bitcoin has many strategies to invest. Someone has invested for a long time. Some have invested for a short time. Those who invest for the short-term, sell them with the increase in prices. Many people invested for a long time. After a specific time they sell it. But I think it is profitable to invest for a short time. But I'll say you consider investing in profitable fields.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

Buy whatever you can every month at fixed date and forget about it until the next bitcoin block halvening. That's really just about the corner.
You will thank me one day
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

There are different investment strategies, and my investment strategy is to hold my coin when the price decreases and sell it when the price increases. Also, I'm joining in different campaign to have another source of income.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

you need to know if the bitcoin is unstable sometimes up sometimes down, to invest you have to choose a coin that has the potential like ethereum coins so you can get a profit in investing,

if talking about the price of bitcoin is likely to be absolutely exact price because of its recent price. It's good to buy bitcoin at its low price and wait for it to increase its price this way you will earn some money. For me, the ethereum is the best coin list because it has a long term and project. It has been proven by most of us that it's good to invest here

yourmomy

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

First of all, you need to decide on a set of coins that you want to buy. A good ICO analysis will take a lot of time, but will bring a good result. Just never spread the money in only one coin, no matter how promising it was. Even bitcoin cannot be trusted with all the funds invested. After all, anything can happen, and it is better to be ready for it, and be safe.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

Invest half of $5000 to bitcoin and the remaining  $2500 will be divided into half. $1250 will be put into Altcoins and the remaining balance will be divided depending on where you want to spend it (if you want to invest it in real estate banks it will also be a good idea or if you just want to spend it for your own relaxation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lonte arap

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

Investment Strategy by observing the price in the market, if the price is down we have to buy it, that's how to invest well and profit.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

Hello dear that is good decision to put investment in crypto world I think you have a good and best option in this time according to understanding the market conditions and by watching the rates or prices of altcoin it is the best option to invest in altcoins because I think you have maximum chances to earn very well from altcoins,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: