Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80980 times)
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

I’ve read the info about Instant ICO Incubator. That’s great that you are using something new but  what is the difference between traditional ICO and  Instant ICO Incubator? Basically I can use traditional way until I see certain changes. 
It depends on whether you are an investor or a project founder. If you are a project founder then Instant ICO Incubator can handle everything within your campaign. Traditional system doesn’t have all the options.
No, I’m not a founder, I’m an investor. That’s why I dont see any difference and  reasons for me to switch to this investment model.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

I’ve read the info about Instant ICO Incubator. That’s great that you are using something new but  what is the difference between traditional ICO and  Instant ICO Incubator? Basically I can use traditional way until I see certain changes. 
It depends on whether you are an investor or a project founder. If you are a project founder then Instant ICO Incubator can handle everything within your campaign. Traditional system doesn’t have all the options.
No, I’m not a founder, I’m an investor. That’s why I dont see any difference and  reasons for me to switch to this investment model.

Too bad for you, my friend. Titanium Team is doing a great job  to lower your risks when you invest in different ICO. That’s their main difference from traditional system.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

Greetings! Will I get any bonus today?
Hello! Yes, you can 15% bonus till Jan 15. Hurry up so you can buy tokens for favorable price!

15% is a good figure too, not too generous which means less likely to dump upon exchange listing. Looks like I'm going to bag myself a load.. Really like the sound of this project.

Greatful about that 15% too, not too much and still pretty good.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

Too bad for you, my friend. Titanium Team is doing a great job  to lower your risks when you invest in different ICO. That’s their main difference from traditional system.
That’s interesting.  How do they make it happen? You always risk when you invest.

bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

That’s interesting.  How do they make it happen? You always risk when you invest.
Fair enough. There’s always a risk. Instant ICO Incubator is going to make it lower because every project is going to be carefully checked. More than that, company will request certain accreditations and  documents and if it all works out fine then it means project has better chance to succeed.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

Fair enough. There’s always a risk. Instant ICO Incubator is going to make it lower because every project is going to be carefully checked. More than that, company will request certain accreditations and  documents and if it all works out fine then it means project has better chance to succeed.
What kind of accreditations are you talking about? Do you have any info?

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

I'm signed up and all but now I have to refer others to sign up/buy in to get anything?

If you are referring to their Telegram bounty, then No you don't have to. Referring others to join us just for added bonus. You will get an equivalent amount of BAR (as bonus) to the number of persons you brought. And remember you have to add them manually to the Telegram groupthat's the only way they can track your refs.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Cloud services have always been of interest to me and many computer geeks like me. After running Data Center operations I know for sure what it takes to run the show and how comfortable it is to have things on cloud and pay almost 40% less for running the same infrastructure. MIS, is a booming sector as companies expand hence SaaS/PaaS continue to grow.

I am looking forward to this project and will follow the development closely as this is indeed my area of interest.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

Cloud services have always been of interest to me and many computer geeks like me. After running Data Center operations I know for sure what it takes to run the show and how comfortable it is to have things on cloud and pay almost 40% less for running the same infrastructure. MIS, is a booming sector as companies expand hence SaaS/PaaS continue to grow.

I am looking forward to this project and will follow the development closely as this is indeed my area of interest.

Yes, I am also into data centre technology and I know the importance of cloud services. Whole world wants to move their services to cloud to save cost and management responsibilities. This cloud business have good future that's why I am also following this project closely.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:52:17 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 12:21:32 PM by ibininja

Yes, I am also into data centre technology and I know the importance of cloud services. Whole world wants to move their services to cloud to save cost and management responsibilities. This cloud business have good future that's why I am also following this project closely.

I think they are doing a smart move by incorporating some application to kickstart the platform like the Exchange. At least then there would be a proof of viability.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

The IaaS market is expected to reach $74 billion globally by 2022. It's a huge market and if Titanium were to be forerunners in infrastructure as a service then this company could be incredibly profitable.

Titanium wants to provide a type of cloud storage, but also provide processor power and memory, so that projects such as AI or VR can be worked on by anyone in the world.

AI & VR are the future and if TBIS aim at these types of projects/companies then it will extremely successful. This is only one example of what TBIS' services can provide.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

I just visited there website and they've already cross the soft-cap limit, that's really awesome for a new project, i'm seriously looking forward to this and will definitely follow this up once i assimilate the whitepaper properly
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

Guys, how is it going with Token Sale?  How much money was raised?
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

I just found some good information on Titanium website. They raised more than double their goal in just 2 weeks. People can still receive a bonus for the first week of ICO. Buy today and get a 15% bonus, good until January 15, 2018. Its such nice news for investors.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

What is this token about.

Can you elaborate more on it apart from us reading from the media?

Is not everyone who will have time to read about everything in the link you've provided.

Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

Guys, how is it going with Token Sale?  How much money was raised?
Hi. The company got $3 000 000 quite fast. The best is yet to come!
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

I just visited there website and they've already cross the soft-cap limit, that's really awesome for a new project, i'm seriously looking forward to this and will definitely follow this up once i assimilate the whitepaper properly

Crossing of the softcap seem to have come to them as a surprise too. I love the sense of humor they added in the way they put it in their website saying  note: the softcap has been shattered. This is a really good start for the project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Did somebody watch the US TV show of yesterday when CEO of titanium spoke about the project? Could somebody post the link of the video? I am very interested in watching that as this is one of its unique and first of its kind of have appear and talk about the ICO project in primetime popular show. That too when people are hesitant in going for US investments due to strict regulations expected.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

is there a purse for Linux?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

I have read the whitepaper and the project website for more details about this project. I think this project is not difficult to achieve success. I see this project also has a very experienced team.

I wouldn't say the project isn't difficult, what their attempting is pretty revolutionary so will be difficult but the first step to achieving that is having a solid team and a solid plan/target. Both of which this team reallly seem to have handled. It also seems their highly motivated and excited in their own project which is great news as it means they will put their passion and heart into bringing it to life I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: