Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Does anyone know when it will be listed at exchange? Since ICO got sold out in less than 3 weeks I see huge interest in Titanium from Investors. I see very good chance that Titanium will be listed at mainstream exchanges.

Right now BARs can be traded on IDEX and Tidex and of course ED. But I am sure there will be new exchanges picking up Titanium and listing BARs in the near future. My guess is KuCoin or HitBTC as the next exchange.
Their development team is working hard to help the BAR be listed on major exchanges. At this time I am sure Kucoin and HitBTC will be 2 priority exchanges of the project and in the future we can see the BAR listed on Binance or Bittrex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Is it true that the "Titan" Foundation will be announced soon, and a mission will be implemented to help disabled veterans who can not work?

If this is true, then i must commend the team for this awesome initiative, it takes a few to do this and will surely generate more buzz for titanium, I sure hope is true though and it should please come to life  
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

Does anyone know when it will be listed at exchange? Since ICO got sold out in less than 3 weeks I see huge interest in Titanium from Investors. I see very good chance that Titanium will be listed at mainstream exchanges.

Right now BARs can be traded on IDEX and Tidex and of course ED. But I am sure there will be new exchanges picking up Titanium and listing BARs in the near future. My guess is KuCoin or HitBTC as the next exchange.

Nice so the amount of exchanges you can trade BAR on has increased, this just shows that Titanium project continues development after ICO, im glad I invested in this project

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

I have to take a look at what it's like to partner with HTMLCoin. I must confess, this coin went past me so far. But the partnership seems to make both teams very happy, I'm sure it has a good value for both. So I'll read in now
daplaam

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

UPDATE:
We have looked further into your account and did not see before that you made both of your payments after the ICO has already ended. Unfortunately BAR was sold out when the ICO ended on the 18th and late payments cannot be accepted for BAR. You will be able to receive a full refund after valid payouts are complete. Please send an email to ric******r@tbis.io with the subject REFUND AFTER ICO and explain the details of your payments for full refunds. Thank you for your interest and look for BAR on exchanges

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:
Yours came in as an underpayment but your account and payment have been confirmed. Please do not send another payment and your BAR will be distributed over the next 24-36 hours. Thanks for your patience and support

Well, I explained in the previous messages what happened to me, so I just want to forget FOREVER this unprofessional bullshit. Now I asked how many days they need to send me back the money. They checked and rechecked already the transaction so they just need to compile the form and send the money back.
Well, I’ve got no answer, just ‘ we will do as soon as we are able’

I’m afraid they have stolen my money

Well, it is kind of stupid to transfer funds when you can see the hardcap has been reached.. Of course it will take a little time for them to sort it out.
I’m not on my pc following this ico 24/7, I planned to invest 5k but I realized that the ico was ended.
But I was already registered and I noticed I have 2 pending transactions on my dashboard, with the amount of LTC and the address where to send the money. I considered these tokens as ‘reserved’. So I sent the money. Could be very easy to change these pending payments  in ‘expired’ status once the ico ended but they didn’t, they leaved all the info where to send money. So I sent.
Then they ensured I will receive the tokens, then that I must ask the refund.
I’m just an investor. They stopped me from their telegram because I was asking explanations.
Are you sure I’ve done some kind of stupid or they should act faster and more professionally?

it is always the same, someone is not correctly informed, do something wrong and everyone other is to blame. You should give them some time to check this, you are not the only one who is writing them. There is a lot to do after a successfull ICO. I can understand your displeasure, nobody likes losing money. titanium is a serious and above all professional company, so stay calm and wait. Good luck

I'm informed enough. The mistake is from their side, because if  customers like me can't purchase anymore, you need to WRITE. This is proper information. And now they own my money without any right. I would use to invest in other ways but now these funds are stuck in their wallet. So i'm losing time and money. A serious customer support take care to refund money as priority...
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

I have to take a look at what it's like to partner with HTMLCoin. I must confess, this coin went past me so far. But the partnership seems to make both teams very happy, I'm sure it has a good value for both. So I'll read in now

I just saw HTMLCoin got voted best on kucoin so that project obviously has alot of attention already, so it can't be a bad partnership considering the amount of attention they have already along with the listing on kucoin.

Good to hear the update, please long may it continue to excel Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

Their development team is working hard to help the BAR be listed on major exchanges. At this time I am sure Kucoin and HitBTC will be 2 priority exchanges of the project and in the future we can see the BAR listed on Binance or Bittrex

They will surely be able to pull that out. If I were an exchange and seen the experience the team has I will surely list them quick. I think this is a long term project and Hodling is the way to go with this one. I know I am. I just hope hitBTC is not one lol. I would love to see KuCoin though.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

Watch below video. Great reviews by altcoin buzz YouTube channel. Also TBIS have to create theirs own YouTube channel for more knowledge.

https://youtu.be/IWrvSY96O8c

So this youtuber with 171 thousand subscribers made a poll about the top altcoin of 2018 and most of his viewers voted for Titanium? It seems like BARs are no insiders tip anymore and with this massive amount of subscribers, a lot of new people will learn about Titanium.
I agree. I think that Titanium has a bright future because it got popular pretty fast and they Also have got some new team members. I have seen some youtubers talk about Titanium so i have high hopes for this ico.

Of course they are going to talk about Titanium they did the ICO super fast ! I hope that the new team members that have joined Titanium can help this project go further with full power.

ibininja

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:26:55 PM

They will surely be able to pull that out. If I were an exchange and seen the experience the team has I will surely list them quick. I think this is a long term project and Hodling is the way to go with this one. I know I am. I just hope hitBTC is not one lol. I would love to see KuCoin though. ED is crappy lately

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

Is it true that the "Titan" Foundation will be announced soon, and a mission will be implemented to help disabled veterans who can not work?

If this is true, then i must commend the team for this awesome initiative, it takes a few to do this and will surely generate more buzz for titanium, I sure hope is true though and it should please come to life  

Looking forward to the announcement of the Titan foundation. Besides the obvious reasons, it will also be beneficial for the Titanium brand.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

HTML Coin has a lot of potential it's a great project for the Titanium team to partner with, the benefit to both is probably that each project compliments each other and they appeal to both sets of investors.

ibininja

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

HTML Coin has a lot of potential it's a great project for the Titanium team to partner with, the benefit to both is probably that each project compliments each other and they appeal to both sets of investors.

As far as I recall HTML coin were on the KuCoin vote recently I am not sure if they made it; If they did this would actually boost the value of all of this. At any case any partnership would add value at least then we know there is  progress and the team is actually putting themselves out there.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

They will surely be able to pull that out. If I were an exchange and seen the experience the team has I will surely list them quick. I think this is a long term project and Hodling is the way to go with this one. I know I am. I just hope hitBTC is not one lol. I would love to see KuCoin though. ED is crappy lately

ED haven't been the same since after that DNS hack. They are yet to recover and that's a pity cause most erc20 tokens get listed there first most times and their recent state of service makes it almost impossible to use the site
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

ED haven't been the same since after that DNS hack. They are yet to recover and that's a pity cause most erc20 tokens get listed there first most times and their recent state of service makes it almost impossible to use the site

I completely agree EtherDelta is terrible and Titanium should really avoid listing BARS there.

EtherDelta takes ages for tokens to show up and it also costs a lot in GAS to send transactions.

There's a real opportunity for a company to set up a similar to EtherDelta and make a more user friendly platform, hopefully someone out there has plans to release a similar product.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

I think the titanium team is a very strategic team..

first they roll out a good product, partnered with electroneum, html coin and now planning to get listed on several exchanges... bravo!

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:38:44 PM
Merited by chocopapaya (1)

Hello Friends

could anyone tell here what is the concept of Ingot token here in titanium. I read few posts on telegram but could not understand it.

Ingots are in the far future plans for Titanium.
Eventually, their plans is to move their services onto their own dedicated blockchain rather than the ethereum network which they are using now.

When they do so, they will mint a new token, Ingot, that will be used to operate their platform and services.
When that happens, BAR owners will be able to trade in their BAR for Ingots.
Michael Stollaire threw around 1 bar for 1000 ingots trade in but that could of course change.

They anticipate development on their own blockchain to happen Q4 of this year, after they release their main service IaaS in Q2 and finish preliminary testing.

The ambitions of Titatnium are HUGE.
This is just one example of that.
It was hard for me to believe that they could achieve any of it at first, but as I got to know the company and team better, it seems completely possible for them to pull off everything they are setting out to do.
We are talking internet 2.0 type stuff.

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

first they roll out a good product, partnered with electroneum, html coin and now planning to get listed on several exchanges... bravo!

How do they keep up at such pace, some other ICOs can really learn a thing or two from Titanium. Every day there is a new announcement on something new going on

c15

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

this one is gold

Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:57:23 PM

On what exchanges will Titanium be trading? an where can i see contract addres of the token?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

How do they keep up at such pace, some other ICOs can really learn a thing or two from Titanium. Every day there is a new announcement on something new going on

I'm sure the team will look at strategic partnerships where they can their ICO went so fast i'm pretty sure the admins are feeling whiplash just trying to keep up with how fast their project has taken off i mean seriously i knew they were gonna be big but those BAR literally flew out as soon as they opened the door its pretty darn amazing i really want to see just how far the market will carry their coins longterm, it will jump a lot after releases i think
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: