Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:14:43 PM

Can I buy it on the exchange on Feb?

The way the ICO sold out has proved that there will be great demand for the token, I missed the ICO but I sure wont miss getting some token once its on the first exchange.
Don't worry if you missed ICO then still have opportunity to buy Titanium. If you wish then try to buy BAR from exchange. BAT are still trading on exchange. Also stay connected with Telegram and Twitter for latest update and news.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/TBISINC

Telegram : https://t.me/TbisOfficial

Yeah you can buy it now if you want it's listed on Idex, Tidex and EtherDelta, its actually quite a good time to invest because the price is down a lot, last time I looked Titanium was trading at $1.64

Indeed, cryptos are all down at the moment so certainly a good to time invest in any coin now really.

Particularly Titanium though as it's still brand new on the scene, once it hits some big exchanges like bittrex/binance we'll see a massive increase in volume which should increase the price once more people know about this unique project

Yes. Once titanium will listed on Bittrex, binance exchange then we can see new volume with high volatile price movement. We have to just wait for more few days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

It is really interesting how the whole things around Titanium is developing. The community is getting stronger now as this can already be visible from 2 telegram groups. 1 official and 1 unofficial. Both channels seems to be very busy and active.

HI ganesh kindly send the link to the other unofficial group... Heard there is a group for trade too how true?  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

The way the ICO sold out has proved that there will be great demand for the token, I missed the ICO but I sure wont miss getting some token once its on the first exchange.

Yes, i remember how many complained about the quantity and before they knew what hit them, titanium was sold out, good things they say don't last Smiley, the point is, the project has a clear vision of where they are heading and they also have a viable market, so expect more surprises from titanium 
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

Quote from: cryptossi link=to kipic=2542292.msg29040932#msg29040932 date=1517065476

Don't worry if you missed ICO then still have opportunity to buy Titanium. If you wish then try to buy BAR from exchange. BAT are still trading on exchange. Also stay connected with Telegram and Twitter for latest update and news.

Yeah you can buy it now if you want it's listed on Idex, Tidex and EtherDelta, its actually quite a good time to invest because the price is down a lot, last time I looked Titanium was trading at $1.64

$1.64 per BAR/Titanium is really very attractive price to buy. Looks like people who got free Tokens sold now. From here price should go up only. Titanium will stay in my portfolio for coming months. I m expecting good returns from BARs
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

I think even from the very beginning of the coin's release, there will already be a good price. But I think that immediately sell will not. I think that 3-4 months later there will be a small profit.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

I think even from the very beginning of the coin's release, there will already be a good price. But I think that immediately sell will not. I think that 3-4 months later there will be a small profit.

My close friend is investing in a lot Icos. He once told me that, if you are a short term investor you need to wait at least a month after the ico to have some profit. So you are right about waiting a few months for the price increase Smiley.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
Merited by BaliScript (1)

Good point, the general dip might have to do with the 530M USD hack, if a dip is what you are looking for, this is it

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/530-million-lost-hack-japan-cryptocurrency-exchange-52644064

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

You can always get it off EtherDelta. Just keep an out and as Cryptossi said this is the best time to invest. It is currently at 1.70; there has been a drop recently in most currencies you might want to act fast.

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

It is really interesting how the whole things around Titanium is developing. The community is getting stronger now as this can already be visible from 2 telegram groups. 1 official and 1 unofficial. Both channels seems to be very busy and active.

HI ganesh kindly send the link to the other unofficial group... Heard there is a group for trade too how true?  Huh

I would also like to have the link to the unofficial telegram titanium group. I have never seen an unofficial telegram group of an ico before, I wonder what the reason is they started it

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

My close friend is investing in a lot Icos. He once told me that, if you are a short term investor you need to wait at least a month after the ico to have some profit. So you are right about waiting a few months for the price increase Smiley.

Wasn't the price per BAR during the ICO $1? So even with the current price you would have already made profit and the tokens once traded for over 4$ a few days ago.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Wasn't the price per BAR during the ICO $1? So even with the current price you would have already made profit and the tokens once traded for over 4$ a few days ago.

True and even the volume was pretty decent for those high price points. So literally anyone willing to could have gotten out with a nice profit right after its launch.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

Not just a month, now we often have to wait a long time to describe a profit, because many ICOs do not care about the fate of investors. They only know about the funds that go into the bag.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:48:45 PM
Merited by DrearyUrbanite (5)

True and even the volume was pretty decent for those high price points. So literally anyone willing to could have gotten out with a nice profit right after its launch.

You can easily turn a profit right now lol if you got into the ICO but the fact is people that hold are going to earn more over the longterm. So far the price jump is strictly on demand and lack of supply from the ICO so once things really get going development wise we're going to see an acceleration in the growth of the token price I'm pretty sure.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

You can easily turn a profit right now lol if you got into the ICO but the fact is people that hold are going to earn more over the longterm. So far the price jump is strictly on demand and lack of supply from the ICO so once things really get going development wise we're going to see an acceleration in the growth of the token price I'm pretty sure.

so here is more and more talk about the value of the coin and whether you should already sell. Guys, the project will not really start until two years from now, so in my opinion, you should stock up on coins now and then stop thinking about it until it starts in 2 years. Anyone who has missed the ICO, like me, seems to have now a good time shopping for it
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

so here is more and more talk about the value of the coin and whether you should already sell. Guys, the project will not really start until two years from now, so in my opinion, you should stock up on coins now and then stop thinking about it until it starts in 2 years. Anyone who has missed the ICO, like me, seems to have now a good time shopping for it

For the past 4 weeks Michael Stollaire (CEO) has uploaded debriefs and will continue to do so, after watching them it becomes quite clear that the efforts needed to achieve the goals of the Titanium project is easily underestimated.

It is a pity that there is a general incentive to invest in projects that will yield high profits within unrealistic timeframes.

Titanium is a project you don't invest in to generate short-term revenue, but to be a building block of the revolution, the decentralized internet infrastructure services.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

It's really nice to grab the current price of this coin along the exchange.. Cheesy

Yea. For who ever missed the ICO, the time to buy is now at the early stage of its existence in exchange sites. Buy as much as you can on every deep
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:48:23 PM

I also missed this completely don't know how this didn't come on my radar. Definitely, buying from exchanges is only solution now but I am more careful from here to keep watching the market moves to get best deal. It went higher than ICO price but correction in near future can't be excluded to buy cheap.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

It's really nice to grab the current price of this coin along the exchange.. Cheesy

Yea. For who ever missed the ICO, the time to buy is now at the early stage of its existence in exchange sites. Buy as much as you can on every deep

You should have bought it in the ICO period, but however that went quickly. Early buying is very important in crypto sometimes that will give you a lot of profit in the future. More exchanges have began to accept this coin like Idex, and Tidex. Hopefully more exchanges will accept it.

2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Indeed, cryptos are all down at the moment so certainly a good to time invest in any coin now really.

Particularly Titanium though as it's still brand new on the scene, once it hits some big exchanges like bittrex/binance we'll see a massive increase in volume which should increase the price once more people know about this unique project

Yes. Once titanium will listed on Bittrex, binance exchange then we can see new volume with high volatile price movement. We have to just wait for more few days.
So the Titanium will be on Binance and Bittrex? That is pretty nice because then this ico would get some popularity and may be worth a lot in the future.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

It's also smart to hold now onto your tokens. Why would sell it now when you already saw their potential to double the price at least.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: